By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Communications Night-time Curiosity

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

11:53 PM

Not surprised to hear him being called that.

I bet he’d pretend to be offended, but people who dabble in our work know when to be wary.

Trust is important, and it’s rare in our line of work.

Oh?

So forward, aren’t we, Yuri?

You can’t expect me to spill all my secrets without buying me a drink first. ;)

But no harm in saying a few things, for now.

I enjoy good wine and I like motorcycles. I was taught singing for work purposes, but I am not great at it and I doubt I ever will. I like writing poetry.

I used to live in the slums when I was a kid. I ended up leading a gang of teenagers cause I was the only one with a Gift.

I considered them as family and they ended up stabbing me with a rat laced knife before trying to kill me.

It hurt like a bitch, but I don’t blame them for it.

• Eyes
Reactions: Yuri Leclerc

Yuri Leclerc

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'6" / 171 cm
Occupation
Gang Leader
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
I like knowing things, and you seem like someone with an interesting story to tell.

As you've proven, I'm rarely wrong about that.

Rat poison is... an interesting choice, but for kids it makes sense.

Why was it they wanted to stab you in the first place?

• Eyes
Reactions: Chuuya Nakahara

Chuuya Nakahara

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human (Vessel)
Height
5'3" / 160 cm
Occupation
Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Lawful Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

11:57 PM

Interesting...well, the feeling is mutual.

But you’re definitely the type that isn’t going to tell interesting stories unless you want to.

Out of curiosity, what gave it away?

The rat poison was to make me dizzy and slow my reaction time, since I was the only Gifted in the gang. When you have someone that could crush you with gravity, you’d want to take measures against that.

I’m not gonna bore you with details. But because I was working with Dazai on a case, and Dazai was working for the Port Mafia during that time—the Sheep got suspicious that I would betray them.

They didn’t really give a shit about my loyalty or how I considered the Sheep as ‘family’. Since I had the power to fight back against the big guns, it was my responsibility to do it.

In the end, they decided that they didn’t want to risk it. If I joined the Port Mafia, they were fucked. So they joined forces with another gang and tried to kill me.

Ironic that what happened resulted in me joining the mafia after that.

• Eyes
Reactions: Yuri Leclerc

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm done with finals and am ready to do things again!
ANOTHER giant mech? Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
//Taking 2 days off for myself. Sorry for my mental black hole, but this is necessary if I ever want to feel better again.// :(
400 copies of... a very detailed lawnmower manual. Huh. I guess if you have a lawnmower you could come grab one of these.....

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albedo
Top Bottom