By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Nightmare Reunion

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Night of May 23rd/Morning of May 24th year 110
Shared Dream
@Rose the Hat

Abra always let Brownie sleep in her bed with her. She hadn't asked the school staff if that was allowed, she she figured it wasn't technically against the rules. Might not even be against them at all. She petted him gently, telling him about her day with Ana as she drifted off into sleep. Once her dreams started, they were lovely - visions of a future with Ana and other friends that she would make in Pandora.

Suddenly, Abra felt herself being pulled away from her dream. Not a waking up. Her mind had been taken somewhere else in her dream. And she knew it was a dream now. That awareness might give her a bit of control in this..otherworld. The name popped into her head. It was as good as any. With a bit of concentration, the darkness around her became a bit brighter and she set off to explore.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Doctor Sleep
Queen Bitch of Castle Hell
Species
Quasi-Immortal Vampire
Height
6ft
Occupation
Leader of The True Knot
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Free as the wind, babydoll
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
87q9dkE.png
Supplies were running low. Maybe she’d overestimated the abundance of this place. Desperate for answers, Rose had taken no food or water for at least twelve hours now, having been sat in her Earth cruiser meditating. The lack of nutrition didn’t bother her; with the remnants of steam from a canister coursing through her body, she felt stronger than ever.

Perhaps she’d look out for Ana, the child who’d evaded her ever since Halloween – she would be easier than most steamheads – she’d trusted Rose, thought they were friends.

Whilst she’d had radio silence for hours, something called her, pulled her forward. It wasn’t the girl, no, something else. Rose’s physical form may have still been sat upon her bed, but she was very much elsewhere.

It was dark, and nothing but that sensation stood out to her. Rose hated being kept in the dark, literally and figuratively; she was always one step ahead of the game. Her bare feet touched nothing, a steady chasm below her. But a brightness tugged at her senses – she just had to find it.

Reactions: Abra Stone

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Abra felt a chill run through her that was strong enough to leave her with goosebumps on her arms and a sense of unease. She didn't see her shine in the way Dan once had. It wasn't her imaginary friend and didn't speak to her like Tony. Her shine spoke to her in other ways and it was practically screaming a warning of danger. She wouldn't get scared. This was only a dream. She would take control.

Abra contracted harder on the brightness, forming it into bolts of lightning that flashed around her. Not only from above - but from below her and beside her. She was showing this strange dream that she was capable of the unexpected too. With one of the flashes, she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She instantly stopped the flashes of light and turned in the direction of what she thought she'd seen. Bring it dream, she thought. She was ready.

• Popcorn

Rose the Hat

Doctor Sleep
Queen Bitch of Castle Hell
Species
Quasi-Immortal Vampire
Height
6ft
Occupation
Leader of The True Knot
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Free as the wind, babydoll
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
87q9dkE.png
“Come on,” Rose murmured impatiently under her breath, willing the brightness to come closer. Flashes erupted around her, though the woman maintained her composure; stuff like this was unexpected, but nothing new. Merely a parlour trick, no doubt. Whoever had done this, they were powerful.

After one of the flashes, Rose found herself to the side of someone she hadn’t seen in quite a while. Oh, but she had thought of them. Many times, she’d imagined them, chained up and begging for mercy as she sliced across their tender flesh with her blade, or prying off their fingernails with the needle from her hat, slowly, one by one. And then, once they’d healed, doing it all over again.

Her True might be gone, but she’d damned well sworn to avenge them, and get even. And win.

Her eyes bore into one Abra Stone, her pretty face etched into a furious frown. As the girl turned, noticing her presence, Rose didn’t give her a chance to get too comfortable. Her face twisted into a monstrous grin, “Well hi there, sweetie.” She practically spat the last word, and strode forward, arm outstretched, reaching out to the forces of this place to pull the girl right into her open hand; she imagined crushing the bitchchild’s windpipe right under her ringed fingers.

Reactions: Abra Stone

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
"False face." Abra growled out with rage across her face, as soon as she took in that evil face and voice. Rose was dead, dead, dead. As if to prove it, each time the lightening struck - an ugly, deformed rose would sprout up, then wilt away just as quickly.

Abra didn't flinch away as the creature wearing Rose's face and hat approached her. Her angry scowl turned into a smug smile. "I killed Rose and I'll kill you too." This was a dream world. Her shine should be even more powerful and this could make feel as good as ending the real Rose.

Abra reached out with her mind and tried to give the false face a physic shove to push her away. She made the air around her fill with the sounds of Rose and her followers screams as they died. Music to her ears. With an mean chuckle, she started waving her hand as if she was conducting the shrieks. "I'll make it hurt too."

Whatever trick this was, it couldn't compare to her shine or to the real Rose. She'd win this dream.

• Angry

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom