By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

nightmares & dreamscapes ❅ hannah's organiser

Hannah

we can watch the snow fall forever and ever
Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Hannah’s Organiser

About Me
Hi, I’m Hannah and welcome to my organiser! I’m 26 and from the UK, so GMT time zone wise. I’ve role-played for about 10 years now, although the last couple before 2017 were on and off. But I love writing and being able to meet people who share that passion and interest. I’m a huge Disney lover, but I’m also really into Doctor Who, Tomb Raider, Star Wars, classic film, British comedy and all kinds of music. I also enjoy video games; I’m mainly a PC player nowadays. However, I do like a wide range of stuff, so there's more than what I've listed.

Roleplay Preferences
I tend to write 400-700 for a starter post, then around 200-400 for replies, though it depends on my muse. I try to reply within 2 weeks if I'm busy, though ideally, I aim for within 5-7 days. Please give me a kick if I'm taking too long.

You can reach me on Discord or PM - though Discord is probably best.

My favourite type of plots are the unexpected! Whether that’s friends, enemies, romance; when people end up thrown together, and they form a dynamic. Or something happens in world they don’t expect. If we thread though, unless it’s planned specifically as a one shot thing, I’d definitely love our characters to thread again and have an ongoing relationship or arc.

I’m pretty much open to anything; dramatic, comedic, heartfelt plots. Don't be afraid to toss any ideas at me! I love throwing my characters into any kind of situation, and I'd like my ladies to make the most of their time in Pandora.

For more information: My Player Preferences

Characters, muse and threads this season
  • Aloy - medium
  • Amanda Ripley - very high
  • Carrie White - high
  • Misty Day - very high
  • Oswin Oswald - very high
  • Padmé Amidala Naberrie - medium
  • Patricia Walker - medium
  • Rose the Hat - very high

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Afro-Circus

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Aloy

Horizon Zero Dawn

Aloy comes from Earth nearly a thousand years after humanity was exterminated by the 'Faro Plague'; war machines that turned on their creators and destroyed the biosphere. A project named Zero Dawn was established, its purpose to create a massive terraforming system that would rebuild the Earth into a habitable state via an AI called GAIA and her subordinate functions. Eventually, one of the functions would restore humans to the planet via cradle facilities who would learn about the world of the Old Ones and rebuild. However, things went wrong, and whilst the Earth was terraformed and humans returned, the world was plunged back into a primitive, dark age society, lacking knowledge of all that came before.

To make things worse, hundreds of years later, an unknown signal was received by GAIA, which caused her subordinate functions to take on a life of their own, including HADES, originally a failsafe which was designed to wipe out everything on Earth should GAIA fail in her mission. Thus, Aloy was born, created as a clone of GAIA's creator from nearly a thousand years before, in order to stop HADES and save the Earth when she came of age.

Aloy is taken from the end of the game, when she's disabled HADES and stopped the corruption. She was pulled into Pandora shortly after.

This Season
Aloy is finding her feet in this new world, trying and failing to find out just why she was brought here. She can be found in the Dread Wastes, hunting, bartering and figuring out all the new things Pandora has to offer.

Friends
Aloy needs friends! Growing up as an outcast, she can come across as standoffish and wary, but she cares a lot about others, particularly those who are maligned and mistreated. She's a loyal and reliable friend to have, willing to put herself in harm's way. It can take her a while to really open to anyone and she does miss certain social cues, but she's a fast learner. This is widely open; I want characters she can learn from, or that she can teach, or those who would join her on hunting adventures or missions. She prefers working alone, but she has begun to learn that, sometimes, it's okay to have company.

Enemies
She doesn't go out of her way to make these, but I can see Aloy being misjudged due to her blunt, sarcastic attitude, and how she doesn't sugar coat anything. She also dislikes anyone who has questionable, shady morals or will waste her time. She's not easily impressed by those in power either, especially those who lord it over others.

Romance
Aloy has had no experience with people much of her life, let alone in a romantic capacity. I see her as pansexual, caring much more about who you are as a person than your appearance. As far as a relationship goes, she is demiromantic and it would take a lot of time and trust, and it's not something she really thinks about. However, I'm open to things developing naturally!

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Amanda Ripley

Alien

This Season

Friends

Enemies

Romance

Last edited:

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Carrie White

Carrie

Carrie White, from Stephen King’s Carrie, is a telekinetic teenager from a troubled background. Brought up an abusive, fanatically religious household, Carrie faced many hardships. This culminated in a prank by one of her classmates at prom, which caused her to snap and kill everyone. She returned home to her mother for comfort, only to be stabbed by her.

This Season
Carrie is going to be taking more steps in honing her powers, being tutored by Wanda Maximoff. She also acquired a daemon a few seasons ago, a slow loris called Osmont. Her adopted mother, Bo, disappeared from Pandora, leaving a gaping hole in her life. However, she has Scott and numerous friends to help her through.

Friends
I'd love Carrie to keep on building on the friends and acquaintances she's made so far - and also helping people who used to be just like she was - vulnerable and afraid. She lives in Pandopolis still with her beloved Bo, but I can get her to anywhere except the Dread Wastes or the Cosmic Wilderness.

Enemies
Although she doesn't go out of her way to make enemies, preferring to flee rather than engage in conflict, Carrie can be quite volatile, especially as her confidence in herself and her powers grow.

She's still naive when it comes to meeting strangers, but her encounter with Justin hardened her, as she now knows she can get people to back off using her powers without giving them long-term damage ad that standing up for herself is not a bad thing. I'd love a bad influence masquerading an as innocent friend to shake up her life, though.

Romance
Taken!

Last edited:

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Oswin Oswald

Doctor Who

Meet Oswin Oswald; a genius from the 51st century (and another time splinter of Clara Oswald), Oswin was someone who always wanted to see the stars. So, she joined the Alaska as a Junior Entertainment Manager. Unfortunately, the starship crashed on her first journey out, leaving Oswin and other crew members stranded on an unknown planet in an escape pod. Luckily, Pandora saved her from a fate worse than death in the nick of time. Unlike other versions of Clara, Oswin currently has no knowledge of The Doctor, having been taken from before she ever met him.

This Season
As if being thrown into this box wasn't weird enough, Oswin ended up in a glitch as soon as she arrived, and found herself in the Otherworld. She's going to be wandering around the Cosmic Wilderness mainly, finally getting to see space...kind of. But she'll be popping up in other regions too, just out of curiosity.

Friends
Bubbly and energetic, Oswin can be overbearing, but she means well and I'd love her to have lots of friends. Hacker friends, baking friends (someone please teach this girl how to bake properly), friends who like opera (she's a big Carmen fan), friends she can get into all sorts of trouble with adventure-wise...the list is endless.

Enemies
Oswin isn't a malicious person, but she stands up for herself and won't shy away from a fight. I can see people maybe wanting to take advantage of her hacker skills...and I think she'd just rub some people the wrong way anyhow with how boisterous she is.

Romance
This will eventually be taken, so no long term relationships please! However, Oswin enjoys a good flirt and has a cheeky sense of humour, so a few casual flings I wouldn't say no to. She's bisexual, though whether she's fully realised it or not is another story.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nyami

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Padmé Amidala Naberrie
Star Wars

Padmé Amidala is a woman who has served the galaxy and the people within it from a young age, first being Queen of her home planet, Naboo and then representing it in the Senate. She worked tirelessly to find a peaceful solution to ending The Clone Wars, something that unfortunately never happened. Her life was complicated by a secret romance and marriage to the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and only become more so with the discovery she was pregnant.

If it weren't for Pandora intervening, Padmé's life would have ended tragically, with a husband who had turned to the Dark Side, the Republic she'd served crumbling, and her death just after the birth of her children. Ever resolute, she sees being here as a second chance, to mend what is broken.

This Season
Having recovered from the events of Revenge of the Sith, Padmé is rebuilding her marriage to Anakin, whilst reuniting with old friends. She's also become Councillor of Law for Elysium, hoping to put her diplomatic skills to good use.

Friends
Though she had little time for a personal life, Padmé did have a small group of trusted friends and allies back home, some of who are now here. I would love for her to gain more political allies and contacts, but also befriend people who allow her to have fun every once in a while and let her hair down.

Enemies
Ever a champion of peace, Padmé does not go out of her way to make enemies, but she was a frequent target of assassination attempts in her galaxy and had a few rivals. She may prefer using words to weapons, but she's not afraid to get her hands dirty and fight for what she believes in.

Romance
Taken!

Last edited:

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Patricia Walker
Marvel Universe (Jessica Jones)

A former child star and talk show host, Trish grew up with a demanding abusive stage mom and spent her teen years in a whirlwind of drink, drugs and being pimped out. It wasn’t until Jessica Jones came into their family did she eventually find a way to leave that life behind.

However, Trish became envious of Jess’s powers and her need to be saved. She eventually took matters into her own hands and gained powers of her own, but at the cost of destroying hers and multiple other lives in the process.

This Season
Trish is returning to vigilante work, along with joining Jess at Alias Investigations. She's still battling her demons and is trying hard when it comes to restraining herself against criminals but it isn't always easy.

Friends
Although Trish retains her sociable and personable attitude towards the world when she’s not a vigilante, it’s harder than ever for her to trust anyone, let alone herself. She knows she’s capable of horrific things and it’s going to take some time for her unlearn this toxic mindset.

I’d still love her to reconnect with people she’s met here before though and with new people who won’t see her as a threat.

Enemies
Whilst still fairly new when it comes to having powers, Trish is volatile, quick to anger and has gone way too far when trying to deliver justice in the past, including brutally beating people to death. She knows what she did is wrong but she might slip up here and there.

Romance
Taken!

Last edited:

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rose the Hat
Doctor Sleep

A woman who has lived for quite a few centuries now, Rose was once human, but that was a long time ago. She is a quasi-immortal psychic vampire and leader of the now extinct cult The True Knot. Unlike a lot of vampires, blood is not what she feeds on; she instead needs 'steam' to survive, which is another word for psychic abilities; she steals them from others to keep herself young and strong. Also unlike other vampires, she doesn't need to feed daily and also needs normal food - so bodies won't suddenly start piling up in Pandora.

Unfortunately, people's steam gets corrupted as they get older; so, whilst she could feast on them, her targets are always children - to get the most out of them, they are slowly tortured to death, something she revels in. Apart from her care for those in the True, Rose is a truly horrible person, nicknamed 'The Queen Bitch of Castle Hell.' She's arrogant, vain and not to be underestimated.

This Season
Alone for the first time in centuries, Rose is bitter and angry that her family are all dead and she can't do anything about it, having been pulled to Pandora. She's going to be hunting down kids for their steam and trying to rebuild the True, whilst also trying to gain some sort of financial support.

Friends
Rose does not do friends in the traditional sense; The True Knot were not only her friends, but her family. I would like to rebuild the cult (more info on that
here), and she could definitely do with allies in general. The True had various business dealings in their world that made them very wealthy, so they could do as they liked. Surprisingly for someone so awful, she truly cared for those in the Knot and their deaths left her distraught and furious.

Enemies
This is easy! As well as being a depraved child-murderer with absolutely no remorse for her actions, Rose also won't associate with rubes outside of business (not that any of them would know what she really is anyway), and though she will try to keep a low profile as she did in her universe, I can see some other supernatural beings getting wind of just what she does and wanting to kick her arse six ways to Sunday. Also, I'd love a totally normal human to best her somehow too, just to rub salt in the wound.

Romance
Rose is bisexual and polyamorous; her closest relationship was with Crow Daddy in the True before his death, something she is still reeling over. Forget getting close to her if you're a 'rube' (ordinary human), as she'll see you as far beneath her. But this is open to others like her! As mentioned above, one of her few redeeming traits is her care for her romantic partners.

Last edited:

Justin

Player
Pronouns
him/his
@Hannah

Hajime and Carrie

Hajime is here to be AGGRESSIVELY FRIENDLY, sorry that's the rules. If you're still on the market for lasting and strong friends for Carrie, may I suggest Hajime? Aside from being teenagers, they actually have a lot in common. Trauma, mostly. Hajime can't help with telekinetic powers but what he can do is completely not judge her for them, or treat her poorly in general. He's kind of got the record for breaking through tough exteriors and appreciating people for who they can be, while being extremely encouraging and dogmatically reliable. He is a symbol of Hope, after all.

Potential ways to get them together:
- Hajime is new and exploring Pandora, Pandopolis seems like a pretty good place to start
- Hajime does want to attend some kind of school; maybe that's something?
- (i am very bad at this)

• Love
Reactions: Hannah

Ava Silva

Warrior Nun
@Hannah oh man I would LOVE a thread with Amanda Ripley!!
I couldn't finish the game because I'm too much of a wimp LOL but I loved Amanda - she's such a badass!

Ava, here, is freshly arrived in Pandora and still getting her bearings. She's a bit flighty, meaning she tends to just high-tail it out of a situation if things start getting weird. She's gotten slightly better about it since learning what it means to care about something other than herself, so odds are her conscience will kick in and she'll come running back all "haha, psych! had ya going, didn't I?"

I haven't yet decided where to throw her, but what is Amanda up to these days? Does she ever find her way down to the planet-side cities or does she mainly stick to the Cosmic Wilderness?

• Love

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Hannah

Hajime and Carrie

Hajime is here to be AGGRESSIVELY FRIENDLY, sorry that's the rules. If you're still on the market for lasting and strong friends for Carrie, may I suggest Hajime? Aside from being teenagers, they actually have a lot in common. Trauma, mostly. Hajime can't help with telekinetic powers but what he can do is completely not judge her for them, or treat her poorly in general. He's kind of got the record for breaking through tough exteriors and appreciating people for who they can be, while being extremely encouraging and dogmatically reliable. He is a symbol of Hope, after all.

Potential ways to get them together:
- Hajime is new and exploring Pandora, Pandopolis seems like a pretty good place to start
- Hajime does want to attend some kind of school; maybe that's something?
- (i am very bad at this)

@Justin -

Yes I am still looking for lasting friends for Carrie! And she needs friendly people, those who show her kindness and will stick by her. She’s been here a while now so she could perhaps help him explore and get his bearings? She attends Schola which is a school for people with abilities etc.

@Hannah oh man I would LOVE a thread with Amanda Ripley!!
I couldn't finish the game because I'm too much of a wimp LOL but I loved Amanda - she's such a badass!

Ava, here, is freshly arrived in Pandora and still getting her bearings. She's a bit flighty, meaning she tends to just high-tail it out of a situation if things start getting weird. She's gotten slightly better about it since learning what it means to care about something other than herself, so odds are her conscience will kick in and she'll come running back all "haha, psych! had ya going, didn't I?"

I haven't yet decided where to throw her, but what is Amanda up to these days? Does she ever find her way down to the planet-side cities or does she mainly stick to the Cosmic Wilderness?

@Nic - Hiiii!

I don’t blame you, it’s a very scary and intense game haha!

Ripley is dealing with issues of her own, and she’s been (and still is) where Ava is, though she sticks around rather than running away. It’s still hard for her to even think about what happened during the game, and most of her life she’s had a sense of loss and longing due to losing her mother.

Just reading Ava’s app and the poor girl looks like she’s been through such a lot too in her short life. ;(

Ripley has her business and also lives in the Cosmic Wilderness but she does travel and can be found elsewhere in Pandora! Usually for work.

Last edited:

Justin

Player
Pronouns
him/his
@Hannah

OKAY SO, here's what I got in mind for a potential meeting!

Hajime came to Pandora with nothing but the clothes on his back, and the super high-tech world of Elysium is a little overwhelming. What he wants is something to be a little more familiar; so how's about a little time to walk around in Pandopolis and pick up a cellphone? or maybe a laptop? Pandopolis is easy to get to from the portals in Elysium, and he'd gravitate to a more 'normal' electronics store. Hajime spends a lot of time literally wandering and checking things out though, which means that a day in Pandopolis wouldn't be wasted on only the store. It'd also be a good place for him to maybe interact with her at her job (assuming as a seamstress she's apprenticed somewhere?) or at a restaurant, or some kind of social hotspot like an arcade or something?

Unfortunately Hajime is talented, but not necessarily ability-ridden. He probably couldn't attend the same school, but maybe he could help Carrie with something? Like, if she's living alone and struggling with some groceries, not to be presumptuous, though. Something like that would be a great call for Hajime to get come directly into contact with her and facilitate more hangouts.

• Love

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Hannah

OKAY SO, here's what I got in mind for a potential meeting!

Hajime came to Pandora with nothing but the clothes on his back, and the super high-tech world of Elysium is a little overwhelming. What he wants is something to be a little more familiar; so how's about a little time to walk around in Pandopolis and pick up a cellphone? or maybe a laptop? Pandopolis is easy to get to from the portals in Elysium, and he'd gravitate to a more 'normal' electronics store. Hajime spends a lot of time literally wandering and checking things out though, which means that a day in Pandopolis wouldn't be wasted on only the store. It'd also be a good place for him to maybe interact with her at her job (assuming as a seamstress she's apprenticed somewhere?) or at a restaurant, or some kind of social hotspot like an arcade or something?

Unfortunately Hajime is talented, but not necessarily ability-ridden. He probably couldn't attend the same school, but maybe he could help Carrie with something? Like, if she's living alone and struggling with some groceries, not to be presumptuous, though. Something like that would be a great call for Hajime to get come directly into contact with her and facilitate more hangouts.

@Justin

That sounds great, yeah! Carrie isn't an apprentice; she works from her home. But she can definitely be in a shop somewhere in Pandopolis selling her wares to someone and meet him that way? And yeah, I would love if Hajime ended up helping her, as she lives alone mostly - sometimes her boyfriend or sister are around though; she really wouldn't want him like feeling obliged to help, but she'd make sure to repay him in some way, whether it's through sewing him something or perhaps making him meals?

Reactions: Justin

Ava Silva

Warrior Nun
@Hannah
Ava has never been to space (or any version thereof), but I'm pretty sure she would absolutely jump at the opportunity to experience it. As flighty as she is when it comes to actual life-or-death situations, she usually doesn't hesitate to dive into new experiences.

What kind of work does Ripley do when she comes planet-side? Or are there are any particular places she ends up at more than others? It would probably have to be a chance encounter for them initially, I can't really think of any official reason they'd bump into each other haha. Ava is great at drawing attention to herself though, just needs to the right place/time. xD

• Love

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Nic - awesome! Well, we can definitely do something with them in space at some point then.

She mostly trades with other businesses, goes out on any jobs she happens to come across when she’s planet side etc. She also goes to buy supplies (not necessarily work based) that maybe Elysium doesn’t have, like groceries or other necessities.

I did want to get her into some kind of danger, where she’d have to think on her feet and put her survival skills to good use. Also making her realise she needs to seek help for her trauma.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom