By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

no direction | north's organizer

North

Player
Race
Human???
Occupation
Lame Podcast Man
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link

North's Organizer

Plays: Bucky Barnes, Poe Dameron, and Ransom Drysdale

About Me
Hey, everyone! My name is North (North#8675), and I'm pretty much the worst all the time. Kidding. Maybe. I've been around the site for pretty much ever at this time. Just under another name for most of it. Though I've been off and on this site for a long time, it's the one site that I find myself consistently coming back to due to the community here. Currently, my time is filled with streaming games, working on my podcast, and being completely clueless about where life is gonna take me. But, hey, what else is new, right?

Credit to @Noel & @Alex for letting me use their organizer templates, because I can't code to save my life.

Preferences

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:

North

Player
Race
Human???
Occupation
Lame Podcast Man
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link

bucky barnes

open for threads • high muse
ABOUT
marvel • 101 • wandering

Former veteran, turned brainwashed HYDRA killing machine, and now attempting to adjust to normal life, Bucky is a man who life has not exactly been kind to in all of his years. He is a man that had almost been completely broken with seemingly no hint of repair in sight. Fortunately, thanks to people who care about him, he has began to heal from all the traumatic experiences in his life. But Pandora has decided to go ahead and throw a wrench into that healing by pulling him into his new home right after losing his best friend. Yay Pandora!

That doesn't mean he's all doom and gloom right now, but it also means he's a bit more irritable and rough around the edges. He just needs time to readjust to something brand new, but, fortunately and unfortunately, it's an action that he has had to go threw multiple times. So, he's just a little bit broken for now. Please bear with him while he tries to find solid ground for maybe the 4th time ever in his life.

CURRENTLY
Wandering
single
aimlessly wandering around Pandora
↳In Bucky's short time in Pandora, he has proven to be a bit of a thorn in the side of criminals. In his mission to discover information regarding his new "home", he has run across a few less than reputable characters. Therefore, Bucky has taken it upon himself to clean up bits and pieces of Pandora where he can. He has stayed mostly in Centria but can find himself outside the area if ever needed.

poe dameron

ABOUT
star wars • 33 • cosmic wilderness

Smuggler, pilot, general, and hero. There are many words that can be used to describe Poe Dameron and almost none of them mean anything in Pandora. Poe is a man who has spent much of his live believing in a singular cause and fighting to protect that cause at any cost. He is a deeply loyal man to those he trust and will do just about anything to keep them safe. Even if keeping them safe may include being a tad bit self-sacrificing on his part, it does not matter to him. His own leadership and ability to keep pushing onward has recently led to the overall destruction of the biggest threat the galaxy had ever faced.

In Pandora, Poe isn't a hero. No one really knows his name, and Poe is never a man just content with being perfectly average. He is looking to do more than just sit around and spend his days doing absolutely nothing. Poe has always had a purpose in his life, and he is, for the first time in a long time, trying to find a new to push him during his stay in Pandora.

CURRENTLY
Wandering
single
taking whatever odd job is thrown at him in pandora and looking for something more permanent
↳Poe is brand new to Pandora this season and is looking to find something to kill the monotony of every day life in Pandora. He's looking for something way more than just collecting money anyway he can simply to survive, so he's currently open to any and all space adventures someone may throw at him.

ransom drysdale

ABOUT
knives out • 32 • pandopolis

Ransom Drysdale is the very definition of a trust fund kid. Despite having never worked an honest day in his life, he finds himself still better than him simply due to the wealth that he possesses. Despite being fairly clever, he'd much rather use that cleverness as a tool to insult his families and kill family members. That's right. Ransom is coming right after being found out for killing his grandfather after learning that his inheritance was being taken from his family. So, there aren't many things that he won't do to possess wealth and power.

Which brings him to Pandora where he has none of this things. He has found himself in a world that is unfamiliar in many ways. Without the resources of his family name, he is in a situation he has never been in before. This means that he will be attempting to regain that power by any means. He's already shown he can get his hands dirty to do so, and he figures why should Pandora be any different. Ransom will not stay poor for long. Not if he has anything to say about it.

CURRENTLY
Pandopolis City
single
finding out ways to gain wealth and power by finding opportunities in his"home"
↳Ransom, being brand new to Pandora, is looking for pretty much anyway to regain the life he once had. He will likely be finding ownership of the Bomb at some point and using it as a way to skim money off criminals. He will be using it as a safe place for criminals who wish to due their dirty work there...for a price of course.

Last edited:

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF ANOTHER OF ZEKE'S ANIMALS!? :mad: #twd

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom