By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Brainstorm not another fight in space....unless???

Toss ideas back and forth to come up with a storyline/event/plot/major plot.
Description
[insert Magneto quote about peace]

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
tumblr_mrohlb5het1syfoijo1_500.gif

Guys it's been two seconds of space peace wtf is this nonsense we are better than this sdfghjkl

This is a brainstorm for ideas in regards to a lil cool skirmish I've been thinking about and I honestly wanted to see if there's interest in it! The idea is very simple, Kylo has a squad and a Star Destroyer so what would be cooler than organising a lil space fight?? Nothing major or world breaking, because we're under the watchful eye of the staff:blobsweats:, but like, a chance for people to pew pew with their spaceships and shoot down some D.I.E. fighters(yes, the name is stupid. it's part of the fun!)!!

In broad strokes, here's the plan :

Ember squad is sent on a mission to one of space's planets(please give me suggestions regarding the location!) to arrest a group of individuals that they don't vibe with(maybe they're pirates?? or bounty hunters?? or worst of all, tax evaders :blobrage:). Seven hours before the squad arrives, an anonymous tip is send to the people of the planet and they sent a distress signal to various starships/groups of fellas that are not affiliated with the Alliance. When Kylo and gang go to land on the planet to do their mission, they're welcomed by a nasty surprise of everyone being prepared for them. Pew pew ensues, the objective is to drive Ember squad away(pls dont kill them all some have families but feel free to shoot down a lot of D.I.E.s sdfghjkl;)

That's the gist of it!!! I obviously need people interested to defend people against Kylo and his squad and suggestions about the location! Anyone can participate(if people are interested in a ground fight because they lack starships, let me know, i can accomodate!!). Timeline for this is either late August or the beginning of September depending availability and interest, or any time that works for you really, i'm flexible as fuck

In addition, something is very fishy with this mission, but that's a ~surprise. If characters are interested as to who sent the tip and why, contact me privately to give you clues/extra threading. But mostly, this is about having One Big Space Fight thread where we all get to geek out! On, and if you want me to RNG during the thread and throw surprises at you, I can do that or we can just all use the Big Thread and i can pop up once in a while to post on behalf of Ember squad. Oh oh oh, and you're absolutely free to start your own threads surrounding this happening during that period!

That's it! It's not something I can do without you and I wouldn't want to anyway, so please let me know if there's interest in it, as well as suggestions to make this more fun/rad/excellent!!!:blobthumbsup:

Last edited:

Dharke

But I was going into Tosche Station...
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Sounds awesome, Ophelia. :)

I’ve been itching to involve Luke in a space battle for ages. It’s part of his heritage after all!

He’s technically part of the Alliance because he’s in StarsX (I’m seriously lost when it comes to Cosmic Wilderness politics), but he could hear rumours about his nephew (perhaps unfair ones), then jump to bad conclusions and barge into the conflict.

Sorry this is about Luke and I don’t have any wider ideas or suggestions! I’ll have to give it some more thought!

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
@Dharke this is great!! Thanks for your interest!! Luke deserves to show off his skills on his X-wing and take out the D.I. E.s!!

And dw about conflict of interest or anything, I've yet to write the lore tho I will but Ember squad is like Starfleets way of having someone to do the dirty work while they get to have their clean image. Like a secret branch of the CIA you never want to run across or smth haaa so I'm guessing that won't fly with Lukes Morality!! BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU HAVE LUKE HEAR DREADFUL RUMOURS ABOUT KYLO AND HIS BOYS, TRU OR NOT bc that sound hilarious!!

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
I'm at work right now, so this'll be short! BUT OPHIE YOU TEMPT ME SO!

But I could toss Boba in here if you want = )

He has his ship and it's good for combat, only issue is he'd probably want paying for his work so perhaps he would of struck a deal with those in need as they'd probably be desperate.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
YES PLS!!

makes absolute sense that the locals would pay Boba to help (what if this planet doesn't use credit and they pay him in porgs.... Or sheep.... NO I JOKE)!!

Plus we can marvel at the beauty of a Fett teaming up with a Skywalker against a Solo :blobsunglasses:

Gine

Dragon Ball
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Saiyan
Height
5'4
Occupation
Low Class Warrior
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Hello everyone, I hope your all safe and well! I would like to offer Gine as an alien in this plot. You cant have star space wars without some aliens in it. Is this ok with you guys?

Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter

Warhammer 40,000
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Ork
Height
12ft
Occupation
Da Boss
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
u wot
link
Organizer
link
im back u little rat
owe u one for da last time

If we want a sudden and very nasty surprise for the Star Destroyer, I have a proposal - Gorgutz has got himself a new and bigger ship, and filled it with good solid orks instead of wimp humans who can't even carry out a ramming attack right.

He wouldn't even really need bribing or paying off, as would usually be the case - just the chance to get his massive hands around the throat of whoever was commanding the warship that forced him to crash-land on Verdict would be enough!

• Excited
Reactions: Ophelia

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Alignment
Lawful Evil
@Gine perfectly okay and super exciting!! She's gonna look amazing taking down the ships!!

@Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter

This ship looks like it was put together by a ragtag group of drunk people.. I LOVE IT!!!!!! The time has come for Gorgutz and all of his orc friends to raid and get their revenge! And make people very grateful to them
This is perfect

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Excellent!! It is time for the Starlord to prove his lordship to the stars!
Ermm yeah whatever this means... Give em hell Peter!!

I've been thinking that the best place to have this showdown is Harmony Point. Tiny mining community without much in the way of protecting themselves seems ideal for this right?? https://pandorarp.com/threads/cosmic-wilderness-locations-positions.57686/#post-464827

I'll keep this open for a lil while, then plan the date thatd work for everybody and then we'd throw down :blobcookie:

Last edited:

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link
@Peter Quill // @Ben Solo YOU BOYS WANT TO WEAR THE GET-ALONG SHIRT OR WHAT

*ahem*

...Since Peter's getting into a bit of trouble, Yondu might feel a sudden urge to pitch in and block your stupid red blaster bolts, since nobody picks on his boy but himself. Also, there's the added solidarity of one mining culture defending another, because CERES y'all. Thoughts??

Christian

Player
Pronouns
He/Him/They
Organizer
link
@Peter Quill // @Ben Solo YOU BOYS WANT TO WEAR THE GET-ALONG SHIRT OR WHAT

*ahem*

...Since Peter's getting into a bit of trouble, Yondu might feel a sudden urge to pitch in and block your stupid red blaster bolts, since nobody picks on his boy but himself. Also, there's the added solidarity of one mining culture defending another, because CERES y'all. Thoughts??
I'd been meaning on hitting you up wondering if Yondu was gonna hop his blue-behind into this shin-dig! I love the idea of him and Quill beginning to become allies and form a working partnership (that doesn't end in disaster this time)! I'm beyond excited for this!

• Excited
Reactions: theweasleyboys

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom