By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private not everything is as it seems

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

One-One

Infinity Train
The Ball of Mixed Emotions
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Moo-moo kachoo, babe..."

Hm? No sassy retort? No defense, not even a hiss or growl? You know what that sounds like...? White optics squinted with a smug sort of joy, the little robot chuckling from the safety of his mother's arms. "Ehehehe... the moo of defeat. A wonderful sound indeed. Second only to the rooster crow of butt-hurt." Was he getting a little big for his britches? Maybe. Was it worth it to see the steam rising from his pops' head? Absolutely! Oh, how he loved his father, but he couldn't help prodding the 'bot sometimes! It felt like second nature to him now! But perhaps there was a limit...

Antagonism from the punks seemed to reinvigorate Scaramouche, slapping a fond smile upon his face. One-One's nubs shuffled with uncertainty, quietly eyeballing his father before he glanced up at Miss Millie. "Yeah... Weird..." Should he... tell her about the strange glee daddy had been taking in controlling those men? How he wasn't sure what would have happened in she didn't intervene...? Mulling it over with himself, he stayed quiet as the punks went about their way. In the interest of making sure daddy didn't get in trouble (for what, he had no idea!), he decided against bringing it up with Miss Millie.

Many things may escape the little sphere, but he understood that there was... something about his father that he didn't know. Couldn't know...? But why not, that was the question. Why didn't daddy tell him why he acted this way? Why he distrusted that robot they saw in Elysium? Did this have anything to do with rampancy-?

"Ooh~!" A delighted squeal sounded from the little robot, jolted out of his thoughts by a tender kiss from mommy! He thrummed, warming to the touch, and seemed to completely forget whatever thoughts had been plaguing him. "Yes, a misunderstanding! Our new friend is scary, but she also helped us!" A strange dish she was, but One-One knew a good person when he saw them!

"Yeah, thanks for the help." Sad-One echoed his mother, mostly just to egg on his father even more, but also from a sincere place of appreciating her assistance. Assistance that would be rewarded with food, it seems! Would the woman take them up on the offer? She seemed the type to catch her own meals, but nobody could say no to free food!

"We can give you very tasty food, much better than a stinky fish!" He temporarily ignored his teapot of a father, in lieu of giggling and gently kicking his nubs as they were tickled. They shifted upwards, giving him the impression as if he were on his back with his 'legs' up in the air. Optics shifting about, he sent the woman a gleeful squint. "Kindness begets kindness~!" Not even daddy could say no to that!

• Love
Reactions: Aloy
A
A

Aloy

“Hey, for a little one, he held his own pretty well,” Aloy replied; for a machine that seemed to be more like a child, he hadn’t seem scared, maybe just a bit naïve. “He was brave.” She still didn’t say much during the trio’s interaction; conversation within a family like this…it was foreign to her. Rost and her had had their moments, sure, but it was just...different.

She did feel a surge of guilt as the little one thanked her – well, both of the little ones. Turned out there was more than one of them…or so it looked like.

Her eyes widened a little at the woman’s offer; it was hard to say no, especially with the smaller machine’s enthusiasm. “A-are you sure?” Aloy’s gaze shifted to the taller machine briefly; he seemed less than pleased having her accompany them; but it looked like he was outnumbered two to one. And after a lifetime of being an outcast, people wanting her company was still a weird thing to get used to. “I guess I could eat,” she decided after a moment, “I appreciate the offer.”
[/SIZE]

• Excited
Reactions: One-One

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
The Assassin with the Sassin'
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
"Butt-hurt...? Butt-hurt!? I'll show you butt-hurt, ya pint-sized punk, nyaaaaurgh!!" Oh brother... Hope you were proud, Sad-One, because you were now basking in the blood of your Mommy's poor ears, you heartless murderer.

Like clockwork, Scaramouche instantly went hopping mad on his jazzy kicks and began crowing up an anally-annihilated storm, his metal toches indeed running sore from so obvious a bait. "Get ready for some serious seriousitude, kiddo, 'cause your old man's 'bout to lay down the law!" Oh no you don't, you overgrown parakeet... Not this time. "Cock-a-doodley-doo~♪!" he obnoxiously tweeted and trilled. "Don't look now, but I'm gonna dunk your face in -- ♫!!"

TWHUNK!

"Overruled," Camille hastily interjected. The blonde dusted off her hands and glanced up at the now silenced Maestro of Mayhem -- and at the pretzel wedged snugly in his ginormous beak. Her pretzel, but it was a sacrifice Camille was willing to make. Please hold all applause. "Ahhh, the wonders of peace and quiet..." she concluded with an accomplished smile. "Seems my work here is done." Unsurprisingly, Scaramouche simply glared daggers as he munched -- silently -- away on the stupid lump of dough muddling his Refrain of Revenge. Camille was certain it would've been quite the showstopper. ...In another universe where his voice didn't sound like a nasally sea sponge who lived in a pineapple at the bottom of the sea. "Also, 'serious seriousitude'...? Seriously?" The dame couldn't help but scoff. "No offense, 'Mouche, but when's the last time you updated your dictionary app?" Note to self: find someone else to proofread her delivery receipts from here on out.

“Hey, for a little one, he held his own pretty well. He was brave.”

Aww, that was so sweet!! Though the praise wasn't technically directed at her, Camille nevertheless felt her chest swell with pride. "You hear that, One-One~?" she cooed down at her adorable munchkin, gently swaying the pint-sized robot in her arms. "She said you were very brave! You must've picked that up from my side of the family."

Harrumph! Daddy 'Bot gobbled down the rest of his makeshift muzzle and looked about as 'grateful' as one would expect. "Mhm..." A pout on his face and a rain cloud above his head, Scaramouche joylessly kicked at the debris near his feet and let out a quiet defeated sigh. "Well, seein' how courage isn't somethin' that runs in mine," he grumbled, reluctant to pick his head up, "I guess I'll just go make myself useful for once and stay out of everyone's way." Tut! What a big metal baby.

The blonde just rolled her eyes and zipped those green peepers right onto their new friend. "Translation: he's glad you didn't shoot him or his valiant dumpling, and he's very certain about repaying your kindness with a warm, satisfying meal."

Scaramouche nearly ripped out his PSU and devoured it right there on the spot.

But, in the interest of living (and not giving that fat-bottomed serpent the satisfaction), the android drew a deep breath and decided to play along. Humility like this doesn't come cheap, Ms. Unga Bunga! Though it sure beat the heck out of becoming your pin cushion. "Puh! A rather liberal interpretation as always, my dear Mills; however, much like your piteous groomin' habits, it will simply have to do~." Translate that, woman!

"...You know, I seem to remember a recycling center on the way here."

Uh-oh, maybe he had gotten a bit too cocky...

Time to execute Plan B: Tasteful but Mocking Retreat! Worked roughly 96.7% of the time.

"Mm, that's my cue~!" Scaramouche tipped his paddy hat to the both of them, tossing in a cheeky wink here and a cheeky wink there. "Now, if you fine hominids will excuse me," the android purred, "I've a hot stove to slave over and a bottle of laxatives with your names on it! Toodle-loo~!"

Wait, what???

"H-He's joking. He's joking~!" Camille stammered, forcing an unsteady laugh. "You wouldn't do that, right, Scaramouche? Right?" That's right, you bolt-twisting viper... Sweat! SWEAT in your slimy scales as you say his full name!!

"Mmmm, will I, won't I~?" the troublemaker tra-la-la'd from the safety of the camper steps, his groove thang wiggling like a matador's red cape. "I dunno, babe, you're just gonna have to take the first bite and find out, oooooh~!"

Guess he hit that fabled 3.3% failure rate, 'cause here came the horns.

"On second thought," Camille dryly remarked to Ms. Unga Bunga, covering One-One's ears, "you have my permission take the trash can out back and shoot him. Painfully."

It was gonna be a spicy lunch special, yes sir!!

• Haha
Reactions: One-One

One-One

Infinity Train
The Ball of Mixed Emotions
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Butt-hurt...? Butt-hurt!? I'll show you butt-hurt, ya pint-sized punk, nyaaaaurgh!!"

Typical... Dear old dad zero-ed in on the one phrase that might rustle his own jimmies the most! Don't tell him, but this is exactly what the rooster crow of butt-hurt sounds like! Know what that means? Sad-One was winning and daddy was being a poo-poo loser. So secure was he in this knowledge, that the little bot's optics kept a flat gaze at his father throughout his bellyaching. No matter how many threats his father lobbied, One-One knew how this totem pole functioned!

"Overruled,"

Defeated by a salty gag! What more was there to say, but "Nyehehe... eheheheheeee..." Wee nubs kneaded eagerly in his mother's shirt, spurned onward by the daddy defeat! See that raw strength and power? Such was why he simped for his mummy! "Good one, mom."

"I seriously like serious seriousitude! Super cereal, I do~!" Glad-One spoke up in defense of his father, even as he laid content as a pussy cat in Camille's arms. A gasp of pure delight sounded from him, the little munchkin grasping at himself with crescent shaped optics of joy. "I did hear it! I was brave!" He'd never considered himself brave before! Ooh but it brought a warm feeling to the very center of his round little body! Camille's pride and the gentle swaying of her body only made him feel more complete. Cooing back at her, he warmed to the touch like a space heater. Not even the sight of a jealous daddy could tear his adoring attention from mommy. "I got bravery and smarts from you, mummy!"

"And looks. Don't forget looks."

Goody goody gum drops, the lady had accepted their invitation! One-One raised his nubs in a wriggly cheer. "Yay! The more the merrier!" Mommy and daddy began to launch into their usual trading of barbs and insults, their sphere shaped son piping down as he watched with interest. What funny words they were saying! Laxative? And it was an ingredient in food? Perhaps he should make something for mommy that had laxatives in it!

"Hm, no no no... that'd make for a ...crappy, time. Ehehe..." Sad-One chuckled to himself softly, responding to his own twin's thoughts out loud. His gaze flickered upwards as mom covered his 'ears'. Just to go along with the façade, he even made sure he was unable to hear... whatever it was she didn't want him to hear! Cause he was a good boy! Leaving the gas station behind (in slightly worse condition than when they had arrived, but at least it wasn't pure rubble!), they lead the way back to the camper. No longer at odds and now acquainted, he was sure that they would have a very lovely visit!

Laxatives and all!

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alphys
Top Bottom