By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Not Exactly A Stray

Mewtwo

Pokemon
Species
Pokemon
August 4th, Year 109---Midcourt, Pandopolis
@Godzilla

Two weeks had passed. Two weeks, and Mewtwo still felt adrift in purpose and direction. Why did they continue to hesitate when they were so intensely driven after escaping Giovanni? Humans were selfish, greedy, and weak. They borrowed the strength of others to put themselves at the top of a hierarchy. And yet...they could also be kind. Helpful. Giving. They did not uniformly oppress others, so Mewtwo continued to move around and watch them from a distance. The few it had interacted with already were either isolated cases or had their memories wiped of the encounter. It liked staying anonymous if possible.

Today, it perched on all fours atop the Pandopolis Library, surveying and idly keeping track of the people that came and went. It was high up enough to not catch the eye of most, and the sun felt nice enough to temporarily discard the cloak they took from Misty Hollow. Pandopolis City had its fair share of non-humans anyway, so Mewtwo somehow stood out less here.

They had actually slept at the library one night, after teleporting in while it was locked to freely browse the shelves. So far, it was Mewtwo's favorite man-made building. Maybe they could build something similar in structure... If they ever got around to building a laboratory in the first place. Mewtwo sighed. What a waste of time this all was.

• Love
Reactions: Godzilla

Godzilla

Godzilla
Species
Kaiju / Human
Occupation
Problematic
Alignment
True Neutral
link

As it turned out, the greatest of all hunters had forgotten many of the less ideal aspects of humanity. He had remembered the way that human emotion felt like it could drown him from the inside, yet there had been no way for him to truly remember it as accurately as he felt it. His hands curled into fists as frustration bubbled in the mighty predator, but there was no one to subject to his ire. No one had done anything. His stress and unhappiness was lodged in his own fucking head.

And he had asked for this?

He grimaced, raising a hand to his brow to stave off the heavy throb that he had long since learned would turn into a terrible pain if he wasn't careful. He didn't know why it happened. No one had ever explained something as simple as dehydration to him, and the great hunter didn't feel thirsty, and even if he was, he had no idea how to get water. He had no money, nor did he know where Asra was in Pandopolis. For all he knew, the mage had left days ago.

He rubbed his brow again, then absently dragged his hand through his hair (another weird, human thing) before heading for the fire escape on the side of a nearby building. He didn't know what a library was, nor did he care, but he thought that a cool breeze on the roof might help. The hunter didn't know. It was worth a shot, in any case.

It turned out, the only thing that the roof brought him was a sense of sudden disorientation as soon as he looked over the edge towards the ground. His legs felt like they had turned to water, and for one perilous moment, it felt like he was going to vomit.

Staggering back to the center of the roof, the mighty predator sat down, looking flummoxed. Then, catching a strange scent on the breeze (which was cool and pleasant), he turned his head and blinked, staring blankly at the...

"Cat?" His voice was a croak, and the hunter cleared his throat, dragging a hand up to scrub at his eyes. "Hello cat. Come here. I will not harm you." He held out a hand and rubbed his fingertips together, which usually made smaller cats come closer. This one was probably the same. He saw no reason why it wouldn't be.

@Mewtwo

Reactions: Mewtwo

Mewtwo

Pokemon
Species
Pokemon
Mewtwo, giving itself credit, did not jump away at the unexpected sound. They were not a nervous and twitchy Rattata, fleeing at the smallest signal of potential danger. No, they were far from the bottom of the food chain. A surprised, unfortunately cat-like sound fell out of its mouth, pupils dilating for a split second. What the hell? Why was a huge, sweaty human on the roof? What was that ridiculous hand motion? Why was he treating them like a pet? The sound of fingers rubbing together did draw their attention though-

No. Mewtwo shook its head and stood up at it's full, over 6 and a half foot height. This was ridiculous.

"You are not supposed to be up here," Mewtwo finally responded, after gathering its scattered thoughts. Weren't humans supposed to be frail, especially if they hit the ground from this many stories up? This one even looked queasy, and yet wasn't intimidated by Mewtwo in the slightest. Something was off here.

• Love
Reactions: Godzilla

Godzilla

Godzilla
Species
Kaiju / Human
Occupation
Problematic
Alignment
True Neutral
link

It was a big cat, and it stood strangely, but the great hunter felt little more than a brief trace of amusement as it postured subtly. He withdrew his hand, canting his head at the quiet, mental voice of the cat. A similarity between them - one that the mighty predator sought to take advantage of. He raised his hands to shoulder height.

"Rules for humans, maybe. Not for me." He explained tersely, making no move to stand up. Instead, he folded his legs and absently hooked his hands under his shins so he could lean back and stretch his arms. "I am more kin to you than them, no matter what I look like right now, Cat." The hunter added. "They could not stop me from coming up here even if they tried. I do what I want, Cat. And so do you, I think. Fuck humans."

Reactions: Mewtwo

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom