By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete nothin' left to do but drink

Yondu Udonta

Marvel Universe
Race
Centaurian
Occupation
Ravager
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single, Not Seeking Partner
link
Directory
link
[box]
@Bardan Jusik
10/20/108

He'd fallen into the hole this time, all right.

That was the one place he couldn't seem to get hisself out of. Stick him behind the controls-a some space transport n' tell him t' make a speedy getaway, he could pull it off with no problems. Not so much with this, though. Nah...life off and on the station was turnin' into a never-endin' day of feelin' fuzzy-headed, as well as havin' no frickin' idea of just where he was goin' in life...or where he was supposed t' go.

Like...five minutes ago, when he found hisself wanderin' through some hallway on Elysium. He might have finished some business there, all right, but as to the bigger purpose-a all this...not one plan came t' mind. Good thing he'd left Lana back on Ceres, otherwise she might-a been as lost as he felt today.

Still...as he turned the corner an' ran into some area reserved for social-ee-zation, a part-a him hoped he'd find one more person t' figure this out with.
[/box]

Last edited:
Reactions: Bardan Jusik

Bardan Jusik

Star Wars
Race
Human
link
As per normal in his exploration of this strange new place he'd found himself in Jusik was openly exploring, not really keen on settling down in one location just yet. He'd taken to showing up in places and sticking around as long as he needed, picking up odd jobs where he could so that he could pay for things. On this occasion he had been in Elysium long enough to know he didn't particularly want to stick around when it was in such a state of disarray and knowing full well some types in the area might well want him to remain as he had enough talents that he could prove useful, yet he was done with fighting, killing, harming others. All Jusik wanted to do was help them, rather than aid in other beings destruction and so he decided to find way to enjoy himself among the people, by hanging out in what appeared to be a rather popular bar.

He'd found a seat at the bar and chatted to a couple of patrons while nursing his drink, his helmet on the bar beside him. His blonde hair was elegantly mused by his green helmet, but Jusik hardly cared, he was to busy listening too and reading the others in the pub with a longing to know their life stories. He'd always found other people fascinating, the stories they told, the experiences they went through and he always wanted to know more. Yet it was as he sat there that he sensed an all enfolding darkness, it was cold and clinging. Almost immediately he began scanning the crowds of people for the source of what he was feeling not because he was threatened but because he did not believe anyone should be plunged in the icy wastes of depression alone, especially in a place such as the establishment he was currently in.​

Reactions: Yondu Udonta

Yondu Udonta

Marvel Universe
Race
Centaurian
Occupation
Ravager
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Directory
link
[box]@Bardan Jusik

There was a small distraction in the bar once some new guy decided t' drop in. Tall, blond, male...and wrapped in some kind-a fancy green armor, if he wasn't dreamin' up the whole thing t' begin with. It was just a mite hard to tell these days, no thanks to a handful-a nightmares that he had been forced t' get over from time to time. Thankfully, some other folks must-a seen him too, 'cause they sure as hell got themselves ready t' serve him whatever round he thought to ask for.

Just some Midnight Brew for me, please...

Hell, he had just asked for a strong drink of his own by the time that same guy started peekin' around for something important. Most like, he meant to meet some other person there (if not also some random humanoid), and wanted t' see if they had showed up yet or not. That was a problem that seemed fixable enough, all right...but only if he was allowed t' lend a hand or two.

...I'd help you out, boy, but I'm not movin' real fast,” he half muttered, kinda wondering if this one might hear him and kinda not wondering it at the same time. He'd gone through too many people comin' and goin' these days, so much so that it was a miracle he didn't decide t' avoid people in general, and don't bother tryin' to connect to those who didn't want to be connected in the first place.

Then again, almost all of 'em hadn't cared enough t' stick with him past the first official meeting...so why not try and turn the tables just a little instead? Why not string 'em along for a while, and then cut 'em off before they could get too close?

What is it ya need?[/box]

Reactions: Bardan Jusik

Yondu Udonta

Marvel Universe
Race
Centaurian
Occupation
Ravager
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
link
Directory
link
[Headcanoned into wiping Yondu's memories of Peter Quill. Thank you and goodnight.]

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))
You would think if someone invested in man-eating plants for a greenhouse they would think to warn people ahead of time...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom