By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

November Recs: Team Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raine

werewolves do it by the light of the moon
Application Division
Community Relations Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link

Team Mom

November Community Recognitions ♦ November 25th - December 1st ♦ FullMoon Pick

Some people just can’t help but look after everyone like they’re their mom, even when they might actually be younger than them. Shout out to these nurturing folks who just care a lot about their friend’s well-being!

Guidelines
  • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
  • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
  • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
  • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​
Soon™​

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
[blockquote][h=1]@Character Name[/h]
Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

Hannah

luminous beings are we
Application Division
Race
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

@Bo Dennis

Bo is just so awesome and protective and will kick your ass if you hurt anyone she cares about, especially Carrie. My girl wouldn’t be the same without meeting Bo and becoming her daughter and I’m so glad Raine brought her back!

Reactions: Raine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Severen wrote on Sebastian's profile.
Howdy. Ah guess you’re mah lil‘ baby boy now.
THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom