By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

October Recs: Adorkable

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Species
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

Adorkable

October Community Recognitions ♦ October 14th - 21st ♦ Luciel Pick

Wow, what a bunch of dorks, but that’s exactly why we love them. This one goes out to all those cute dorks out there!

Guidelines
  • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
  • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
  • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
  • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​
Soon™​

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
[blockquote][h=1]@Character Name[/h]
Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

Reactions: Alex

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link

@Pino

@Ophelia has played her for an incredibly long time but she is still just as adorkable as ever, I love this smol one and the way Ophie plays her in threads just makes me wish I still had threads with the small, adorable bean!

Reactions: Pino

Nic

Player
Species
Coffee Addict
Occupation
Small Child Wrangler
Organizer
link
Directory
link

@Simon Lewis

Biggest dork, and totally adorable for it. He's also an all-around Good Guy and one of these days I will have a character to thread regularly with him. <33

Reactions: Simon Lewis

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
Cracks knuckles

@Teddie

This pure child told a fairytale to explain his relationship was open. HE BUILT A BLANKET FORT WITH YOSKE TO CHEER HIM UP. He's this amazing little dork and i love HIM SO MUCH. The perfect balance of a dork and adorable.

@Goro Akechi

He would lose his fucking mind if he knew i was putting him here but that is only encouraging me. He's someone who attempts to be so put together, yet is rendered a disaster when Ren smiles or exists within his presence. He's such a freaking dork about like...basic things too. But then he gets all ;alksjkldjfd and it's so cute??? Wants to flop on bf for hours and do nothing, as an example. Just wants to touch his hair. He's a dork and adorable, therefore perfect for this.

@Ryoji Mochizuki

Another cryptid for the list. This child...this fucking child. He's just so excited about LEARNING and gOOD and i love him so much. You write the balance so well and it's jUST god. A Good Adorkable childe.

Reactions: Goro Akechi

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Species
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

@Naoto Shirogane

The tiny detective that tries too hard. Luciel does a very good job at showing that while Naoto is an A+ detective, outside of that she's pretty awkward and even immature, but that's what makes her great and that's why love the noot. God bless the noot.

@Weiss Schnee

Now for the most part all of my experience Weiss is her thread with Kanji and the first volume of RWBY but it's just very endearing how she radiates Alpha Bitch energy but is actually very reasonable and kind at her core. The real dorky part comes in that little bit of uncertainty that pops up every now and then and clashes with the rest that really seals the deal. It's cute! I'd nominate her and Kanji in the friendship category but atm all they're really doing is argue with each other lmfao

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Species
a human
Occupation
studying stuff
Doing this on my phone so no fancy coding but omg why am i the first one to nominate @Barry Allen he is the most wholesome dc hero, the nicest and the most ethical while also being absolute dork and making pop culture reference, doing science stuff and overall being super clever . The title belongs to him by right!

Reactions: Barry Allen

Zee

Anarcho-Chillest
Species
Exhausted
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link

@Clare Devlin

Probably the only character who can pull off writing ENTIRE BLOCKS of dialogue in CAPS because she's CONSTANTLY freaking out over the smallest of things. XD Anyone who has seen Derry Girls knows how much of a giant dork this wee lesbian is, and Jiggy does so much justice to her character in his writing.

Also one of the first characters I stalked on the site due to having finished watching Derry Girls (alignment: Chaotic Wholesome) only a week before joining Pandora, so she just has a special place in my memory. <3

Afro-Circus

The Little One
Occupation
Dreamer
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link

@Peter Parker

Oh Peter, my love. If there was ever a more adorkable character, Beth loves you so <333 Octi plays him PERFECTLY, I never get tired of stalking her threads and I am in awe of her writing, she just captures Pete so well. I'm in love with our threads together, they are in a word, adorkable <333

Reactions: Peter Parker

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom