By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

First Reply Offers to unknown gods

This is an open 1x1 roleplay, limited to the first character who replies.

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
30th March

Daniel had not been raised religious. With how Republic was, he didn't even knew what it was until Pandora and still had a lot of unanswered questions. But when your roommate-girlfriend was a dead norse warrior, child of Loki, and the first friend made was one-half of a story dreamed by a god and when most your adopted family consisted of demigods and their parents... you learned things. Not that the young man was likely to pledge his allegiance to just one, not after a lifetime under a dictatorship.

But there was a small shrine in his garden that he irregularly paid respect at and when he heard of a new temple appearing in Centria, that seemed worth a visit. The tornado was a hassle, if you didn't knew how to handle it. He did, thanks to his home having multiple hurricanes each month and no one caring whether you got to work safe or not. So maybe it ripped his hair out of it's braid, there was worse – and now he got to look around, try and find out something about those gods, leave the small things he'd brought as offering. No matter if this god would ever do something for him, everyone deserved a little respect.

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom