By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Closed Oh no, this indecisive chick again

Which character should I come back with?

• Robert Small (Dream Daddy)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Connor (Detroit: Become Human)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yuri Katsuki (Yuri on Ice)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Seymour Krelborn and Audrey II (Little Shop of Horrors)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Just Audrey II (Little Shop of Horrors)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anomaly

Player
Organizer
link
Hey y'all. IDK if any of you guys remember me from centuries ago, but I'm Anomaly. I used to be here for a while, but life happened and I dropped off the face of the planet. Now I'm literally stuck at home because reasons, so I figured why not come crawling back to the addictive goddess that is role playing? Trouble is, I'm conflicted on which character to bring back. I figured I'd see who you all were most interested in!
DISCLAIMER: This is more of an interest check than anything. Someone might win, but if my gut says "no, I want this other character instead", I'll go for it. This is mostly to see who I really want the most. Any runner ups might be added to my roster in the future too. So, without further ado, the options!

Robert Small (Dream Daddy): I know this fandom is dead, but I still love him gosh darn it. Robert was my big ride or die character back in the day. He's an alcoholic loner with a habit of sleeping around and hunting cryptids, but deep down he just needs to be loved. He's a regular, suburban, middle aged dad, so I always had fun putting him into real supernatural situations and seeing how he dealt with it (though he never did get a chance to meet Mothman, and that's a travesty). His main plotline though was getting help for his alcoholism and untreated depression, so he's a fun guy for silly, sexy, and serious plots.

Connor (Detroit: Become Human): Robo cop. Cyberlife's most advanced android. He's a detective model designed to hunt down deviants (androids who have developed conciousness and free thought), and yet he was gradually beginning to develop consciousness of his own. I'd probably bring him back at that point where he isn't deviant quite yet, but is very much on the brink of it, so he'd be an android character literally learning how to become human. Also he's a cop. So he was a lot of fun in many ways.

Yuri Katsuki (Yuri On Ice): My husbando. I played him briefly a while ago and loved his personality, but plots for him dried up and he went to the wayside. I've always regretted not doing more with him. He's a figure skater with untapped potential, and I'd probably bring him in while he's just gaining his new confidence. My favorite plots with him involved exploring his anxiety and watching him be a positive figure it people's lives without him realizing it. Sweet summer child. Too pure (except when he discovers his Eros haha).

Seymour Krelborn and Audrey II (Little Shop of Horrors): I'd be bringing in Audrey II, the murderous plant, as an NPC for Seymour. Basically, a nice, unassuming anxious young man, toting around a plant that demands flesh to eat. I mean, the plots write themselves. I tried these two briefly, but like with Yuri, plots dried up and I moved on. I'd love to give them a chance again.

Audrey II (without Seymour): On the other hand, I could also try Audrey II alone. I'm more hesitant since Twoey is a plant and would be bound to a pot (and Seymour is more in my comfort zone), but it'd be a lot of fun for Audrey II to find some poor sap in Pandora to manipulate.

• Love
Reactions: Rik-Rik-Rass

Alice

Player
Species
You summoned me, you should know
Occupation
Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
omg Anomaly whaaaattt it's been ages fhakxgskxhakau
HI YES WELCOME BACK
things have changed, duh. but omg I'm super happy to see you around again

Reactions: Anomaly

Rik-Rik-Rass

Player
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
YESSSS.

Another android on the verge of developing his consciousness -- on the opposite moral spectrum of my own, no less!! Or, well... somewhere floating off in the middle, dabbling in a bit of grey. We've never met, let alone RP'd, but I know where my vote's going, ha ha! (And even if you ended up choosing another candidate, I wish you having immense fun with them all the same!)​

Reactions: Anomaly

Anomaly

Player
Organizer
link
Hi @Alice !!! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're still here, and I can't wait to plot with you again! <3

@Rik-Rik-Rass good to know there's some good plotting potential out there if I decide to go with my boy Connor! Honestly, I'll probably end up with two characters at the end of the day, so it might just be a matter of if you see Connor now or later lol.

Rik-Rik-Rass

Player
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Anomaly

Oh yes, absolutely! I am a right sucker for machines (androids, in this case) discovering their sense of self, so kindly give my PM box a good rappity-tap-tap if you choose Connor and find yourself in the mood to explore such limitless potential! (And maybe, just maaaaaybe, entertain a bit of moral quandary between two very different philosophies of A.I., dun dun dun!!)​

Anomaly

Player
Organizer
link
Alright everyone! Thanks for your input, but I think it's been decided! Based on the number of votes received and on my personal excitement, please welcome Connor from Detroit: Become Human back to Pandora! Once he gets applied for and accepted, of course, haha.
If you're bummed about the other options, fear not! I plan on taking a second character once Connor is settled, and as of right now, it's looking like it's going to be Seymour and Audrey II! Thanks again for your help everyone!

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom