By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private oh, saint valentine

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Yuri Leclerc

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'6" / 171 cm
Occupation
Gang Leader
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

7:02 PM / 02 . 15 . 110 / dorothea's place

Holidays had never truly been something he paid much attention to. On the off chance he ever found a need to care, it became part of an act. Beautiful, carefree yet false smiles thrown around to distract a target on a date were the norm for a while. Valentine's Day was always a great excuse for that in his experience. Hell, he didn't have a genuine romantic bone in his body if he was entirely honest.

Genuine was always a different story.
But no, this was now about him making an active effort.

Dorothea had always deserved better than anyone's worst, but especially his own. So he'd decided on the day after Valentine's Day, just to avoid the crowds and onlookers. They didn't need a special day as an excuse, no one ever did but they always had one anyway. It would come off as disingenuous that way.

Even still, he'd been sure to dress up. The leather pants might have been a bit extra, but the partially opened collar of a white dress shirt had never looked better paired with anything else. His sleeves were rolled up, scars covered with concealer and his typical makeup as good as it ever was.

A bouquet of flowers in hand, he knocked three times and waited. Gods, why was he nervous?

The moment the door opened, Yuri had never been more quickly reminded why. Beautiful as ever. "Hey. I knew there'd be crowds of people constantly knocking at your door asking to be your valentine on the actual day, so I figured I'd wait my turn to ask. Think I've got a chance?"

@Dorothea Arnault

• Love
Reactions: Dorothea Arnault

Dorothea Arnault

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
170cm
Occupation
Actress
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single, and looking
link

Valentines day had come and gratefully had also gone again. Dorothea certainly was one for romance, what woman didn’t want to be swept off her feet. But genuine endeavours of the heart was something else entirely. And through the flowers and the chocolates she had seen very little of that.

Frankly the chocolates somewhat alarmed her if she was entirely honest. Call it a little bit of common sense but eating food that she received from perfect strangers sounded like an excellent way to get poisoned or worse. So she had dismissed all of those, and so had things gone for most of valentines day. Jesse had been good fun though, Dorothea hadn’t expected meeting the other woman, but chalk that up to pleasant surprises.

And after a grand day of romance that was all over and done with and the box kept moving. So when she got a knock on the door she was somewhat surprised, even more so to be greeted by some lovely flowers and an old friend. ”Yurikins”

Realisation soon dawned on her though, and with it a slightly teasing smile. He had put in the effort, she could tell, no armour, no gloves. ”And you thought your turn was last in line?” because to her it never would be. Quite the contrary even, and whatever the question she was very likely to agree. That didn’t mean however that she didn’t enjoy teasing him seeing as he had given her a prime opportunity. ”I’m not sure, you haven’t really asked me anything yet”

• Love
Reactions: Yuri Leclerc

Yuri Leclerc

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'6" / 171 cm
Occupation
Gang Leader
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Last in line. He chuckled, a warm noise but smaller than most as he ducked his head slightly. A lot had happened over the past few months, maybe being last in line was a bit easier just this once. For him or both of them? Yuri hoped it went both ways, at least.

The teasing should've been far more expected, but it was yet another thing he would blame Monokuma for. "Last in line to ask you out on a date, only now without any pressure about holidays and certainly an amazing lack of overcrowding in the restaurant too." A small hum, "Villanelle picked it out, actually."

It had been a gift for the holidays, one he'd kept close ever since. He wasn't entirely sure how she'd found him, but with her skills it wasn't all too surprising. For once, it hadn't bothered him either. If anyone were to find him from the game, he was more than content to let it be her. "I trust her taste, do you?" His voice was playful with such a question, offering her the bouquet.

• Love
Reactions: Dorothea Arnault

Dorothea Arnault

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
170cm
Occupation
Actress
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single, and looking
link

Now that was a little surprising. Villanelle had sent her a holiday present as well and naturally Dorothea had given her something in return. But it was a little curious that Villanelle had given Yuri a restaurant dinner for two. Perhaps she owed the woman another little gift depending on how things would go.

But nevertheless she was well and truly charmed. How could she not be. ”Ooh absolutely, i’m still hoping to rope her into being my stylist one of these days” now that would be somethin. But she accepted the flowers with a genuine smile. ”You really should give a girl more notice though, do i at least get a bit of time to freshen up”

She stepped away from the door allowing him to come in. Dorothea tried to look somewhat presentable at all times. But seeing as she didn’t know where we were going, and going from the effort Yuri had put in, it seemed the least she could do.
d given her a prime opportunity. ”I’m not sure, you haven’t really asked me anything yet”

• Love
Reactions: Yuri Leclerc

Yuri Leclerc

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Human
Height
5'6" / 171 cm
Occupation
Gang Leader
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

He couldn't help but smile, warm and fond as he looked to her. It wasn't like she really needed to freshen up, considering she was already putting that bouquet to shame. Even still, he knew much better than to rush perfection. "I never planned to rush you in the first place, I promise. You've got plenty of time." As he spoke, he took her offer to step inside.

"We have an hour until our reservation, with an optional detour if we're ready to go early." Everything was planned, smooth. If she'd wanted to turn him away, there was also time to hand it off to someone who would use it just in case. Yuri knew that he was lucky, but this was an extra bit of luck. Something more genuine than his abilities.

Settling on the couch, he leaned back and let himself relaxed. Blue eyes stayed on Dorothea, "You don't have to freshen up if you don't want to, though. You look beautiful already." Stunning, really. She always did.

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom