Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private old habits die hard

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=#f2f2f2, none, red 1px solid]

Kylo wasn't thick. Apparently Jaesa had caught on that him and Rey were closer than they'd been beforehand; was maybe noticing something else. He was all too aware of just how keen her empathetic senses were in the Force. But he refused to acknowledge that as more than it was: something finished.

"Believe me, that's... not it," he replied. "You're not some kind of burden. If you were, I would have insisted you live somewhere else." He gave her a slim smile.

[/box]

Reactions: Jaesa Willsaam

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She raised her eyebrows, leaning far enough forward towards him that she looked in danger of tipping over facefirst into the frying pan. "Fascinating," she mused, smirking. "You denied one thing but not the other." She wasn't stupid. Things didn't easily fly past her even when she was drunk. She reached out with a hand to poke a finger against Kylo's nose. "I see it, y'know." Kind of hard not to. They weren't subtle. Or maybe it was just because she could pick up on emotional tells so easily, even when emotions themselves still confused her. Like exactly how she was actually meant to feel about the conclusions she'd drawn.

"Are the burgers done? They look done. I'm hungry." She reached down as if to pluck one of the burgers straight out of the pan with her fingers.

Reactions: Ben Solo

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Jaesa started leaning forward, and Kylo's expression scrunched at her, and flinched backwards just slightly when she poked him in the nose. Looking irritated, he turned, and flipped one burger at a time with a tightened jaw. "Jaesa, you're drunk," he dismissed her comment. "You don't see shit." He'd meant that's not it as more of a blanket statement, anyways, to include whatever she'd meant to imply by him and Rey needing to be alone. Because it wasn't a lie. They didn't. Actually, the last thing he thought he needed was more alone time with Rey.

She stretched forward a hand towards the burgers, and Kylo, still wearing that tight, irritated look, lightly smacked the back of her hand with the spatula. "Do you want food poisoning? I'm doing my best here."

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Sure." She shrugged again, but for another moment, there was a sharpness to her gaze that suggested she knew exactly what he was doing. Maybe if she hadn't got her memories back, and remained just as sheltered as ever, she might not have. But she did. He wouldn't be irritated if she hadn't just struck a nerve. There was something going on and he'd as good as confirmed it.

Pouting at him when he smacked the back of her hand with the spatula - which was kind of hot from being in the pan - Jaesa let out a long, heavy, over-dramatic sigh. "You know what I miss?" she said, staring up at the ceiling. "Having someone. Not even a boyfriend. I could have a girlfriend. Not that I want either 'cause it never ends well but I miss having someone..." And if she was going to end up having to watch Kylo and Rey get together while she remained alone... Not that she wanted anyone of course. Love wasn't good. Love hurt. Love accounted for a fair chunk of pain in her memories. She sighed again, still swinging her legs as her hands gripped the edge of the counter. "Where did my drink run away to?"

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

His expression softened at her words, though he occupied himself by getting a couple of plates down, and hunting in Jaesa’s pantry for buns. When he returned, he switched the stove off, and started the assembling process as neatly as he could.

“It’s hiding,” he replied to her drink dilemma. Then, moved on before she could press that matter. “You’ll... have someone, Jaesa,” he replied, almost gently. “In case you didn’t notice from your memories, you haven’t had too much trouble with that before.” No; she was beautiful, intriguing. She would be fine.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She let her gaze fall back down to his as he assured her that she would find someone, that she hadn't had an issue with that in the past. For a second she just blinked, and then she laughed, so hard that she almost fell onto the stovetop.

"Yeah. And it went so well those times," she pointed out, still giggling. She had been in love three times and three times she had been hurt and/or it had ended in disaster. "Two dumped me and the other is my very own obsessive stalker. I don't want a relationship. But... just... someone nice and warm who'll stay no matter what." She wasn't making much sense and she wouldn't have said anything at all about it had she not been drunk. Indeed, she'd be mortified when sober tomorrow.

Deciding to do something about the hiding drink, she hopped off the counter, caught her balance on the floor and then wandered around, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Yoohooo!" she called. "Whiskyyyy! Where aaare youuu?"

Reactions: Noel

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo tried not to take that assessment personally, as he finished the burgers and carried them over Jaesa’s head to the seats at the counter. But if she’d given up on relationships, just for the memories of what she’d been through... that was her own business.

“So... no strings attached?” He tried not to laugh. Because that went so well, in his experience. Which was likely a unique experience, to be fair. But Jaesa would figure it out. Before he sat down, he went back to Jaesa, hooking his arm with hers and taking her with him to sit. “There will be plenty of single people on the beach trip next week. Knock yourself out.”

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She hadn't at all meant the assessment personally. In her state, words had just fallen out of her mouth without any thought of who she was talking to. Or maybe she just saw him more as a friend than as an ex. Who knew? She certainly didn't.

She wrinkled her nose at the suggestion he put forward, quickly abandoning her search for the hidden bottle when she realised Kylo was taking her to the food. "I don't want strangers," she muttered. That had been her way last time and it had never made her feel good. Her mind wandered for a moment. "I know pretty people."

As she went to sit back down on a stool, she was too busy staring hungrily at the burgers that she missed the seat entirely, landing on her backside with a surprised "oof!"

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Pretty people. He opened his mouth to ask who, when suddenly she fell entirely, landing with a loud bang. She might just feel that landing in the morning.

Jaesa!He shook his head to himself and stooped to give her a hand back up. “Assuming you don’t mean me, what pretty people do you know?” And prayed silently to any Pandoran deity who was listening not to let it be Rey. He was not prepared for that level of ridiculousness. More than that, though, he didn’t quite trust that Sauron wasn’t still lingering around. Call him overprotective, but he fully intended to sniff around anyone who so much as remotely expressed interest in Jaesa, given recent events.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Ow." She took his hand so that he could pull her up and then - very carefully- perched on the stool. She squinted at him for a moment before taking as big a mouthful of burger as she could.

"Don't be shilly," she said thickly, then swallowed. "You're pretty." Then she thought about who else. "Kaladin is very pretty. He's tall. Way taller than you. Got hair like you though." She beamed and then leaned forward to tug the end of Kylo's. "And he can fly!" She beamed and then took another bite. "Revan is pretty too."

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

He remained on standby a moment longer, just to make sure Jaesa had her balance, before settling into the stool beside her. He picked up his own burger, chuckling as she was kind enough to spare his ego– and then promptly frowned, in mid-chew, as she went on. Kaladin. Some guy with hair like him, but taller, and could fly. “Oh, can he?” He replied sarcastically, his eyes rolling as he swallowed the bite and took another. The next name, though... that caught his attention.

A brow lifted, and he turned his head to look at the woman. Revan?” Well, he... couldn’t say he disagreed. He’d found Revan very attractive the evening they’d met– only his mind had been preoccupied by the woman before him. She was a lot of good things, but primarily, Kylo trusted her. Interesting. “Hm,” Kylo hummed, turning back to the food. “Okay. Good to know.” That was all he said before tearing off another large bite.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She hummed her confirmation, not noticing Kylo's sarcasm. She was still smiling; she did think Kaladin to be very attractive. Other people might have been put off by the slave brands on his forehead but she didn't see them. She knew what it was like to be branded, even if this body never had been.

Then Kylo was expressing surprise over her assessment of Revan. "Course," she said, almost moaning with delight into her burger as she devoured it with more voracity than she normally ate. "She's a great kisser. Maybe she thinks I'm pretty too."

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

As soon as Kylo realized what she’d just said, his head shot back to look at her. His brow was furrowed in disbelief.

“You... what? You’ve kissed Revan? When?” When had she had the time?

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa was about to point out that she hadn't just kissed the woman, but then the realisation of how blunt she was being cut through her drunkenness. Whatever memories she had, she was not exactly as confident or experienced as she had been. Her face flushed deep red which likely served to underline what she'd stopped herself from saying. "A while ago."

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Well, even drunk this Jaesa flushed at the subject of sex. Because what else would have her practically turned scarlet?

Kylo’s full lips pressed together thoughtfully as he considered this news. “Well, you know, Revan’s going to be at the beach,” he pointed out, and took another bite of the burger. Maybe this would be just what Jaesa needed.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She realised that he might have been unhappy, if he put things together to figure that she and Revan had hooked up while they were still technically in a relationship, but if he had even realised at all he made no sign of it.

At Kylo's words, she blinked at him. "So?" she asked blankly, not really realising for several moments what he meant until it dawned on her and she snorted loudly. "Even if she does think I'm pretty, I'm not the same as who I was then. She wouldn't be interested."

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo just stared, waiting for her to understand through her drunken state. And to her response, could only shrug. “Maybe. Maybe not. You never know.” He popped the rest of the burger into his mouth and chewed for a bit. When he’d swallowed, he looked back to Jaesa.

“Either way, it’ll be fun. You should try and enjoy yourself.”

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa had absolutely no idea what to do with what he was saying. Sure, she missed having someone, but she kind of thought the Jedi had been onto something when forbidding that kind of thing since it just led to misery. And she didn't know if she wanted the kind of random encounter she had once liked. And she was doubtful Revan would want a repeat with how different she was.

Besides, she didn't remember how to flirt without alcohol being involved and while this whole thing was fun, it wasn't very good for flirting.

"I'm enjoying myself right now," she pointed out, finishing her burger and wiping her hands on her pant leg. She grinned. "Wanna help me find my whisky?"

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Her words drew a slight smile to his lips, and he stood up, taking his and her empty plates. Though to finding her whiskey, he could only scoff. “Jaesa, if you have much more whiskey, you’re going to throw it all up,” he pointed out with a glance her way. He returned and leaned against the counter. “It’s late. You should probably get some sleep.”

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She wrinkled her nose. "Ughhh. I don't wanna go to bed," she told him grumpily, stamping a foot slightly. "And I've never thrown up when drinking." She hadn't seen a single memory of drinking so much that she'd hurled it up back up again after.

Falling silent, Jaesa stared at him with wide dark eyes for several moments, mouth opening and closing before finally, what she wanted to say burst out, which it never would have done if she was sober. "Kylo..." she said slowly, thoughtfully. Almost worried. "If you and Rey get back together, you won't forget about me will you?" That was how it usually went. She remembered when that girl of Perrin's appeared, and she barely saw him for ages because he was so busy being in a relationship. And, well, she was pretty sure she hadn't seen the old Kylo outside work as much once he started seeing Rey the first time.

Top Bottom