By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

OOC Accounts

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Race
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Hey guys! Drop by here and say hi with your new OOC account to have it sorted!​
As soon as it has been placed in the correct membergroup, you will be able to add your sub-accounts to it!​

winter

Player
hii! i'm winter, and i'm here to tempt everyone into watching the untamed. pls accept me into ur home.

Reactions: Octi

Anony

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Okay this is literally the same person above. I just forgot my password AND apparently spelled my email wrong like a ditz. So~Hello again!! :D

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!
Horoscope: Make up your own constellations, pray to your own gods, command unknown forces of your own divination. Steal from everything. This is real magic.
Shampoo for the real friends, real poo for the sham friends.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julianne Stingray
Top Bottom