By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Threads

The Pantheon

Administrator

Open Threads

An open thread is a thread anyone to reply to! If you have an open thread to share, please reply to this topic with the form below. Also make sure to read our GUIDE TO OPEN THREADS if you feel lost about how to set one up!

NOTES:

• Open threads can become private if the "open" prefix is changed to "private". When that happens, we remove them from the list.
  • Threads with replies can still be replied to if the "open" prefix has not been changed.
  • Threads that are prefixed as "open" and yet have deleted accounts in them can still be posted to. If you are the original poster of the thread, feel free to ask the Forum Upkeep Division for said posts to be deleted.

Reply Form

Please make sure to post your reply in code. Simply remove the asterisks to do so.

Code:
[code*][B]DATE[/B] .:. [URL=THREAD URL]Thread Title[/URL] .:. By [B]Character[/B] in [B]Location[/B]
[INDENT]Description[/INDENT][*/code]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pantheon

Administrator

Open Threads without Replies

September

September 1st .:. World Turning .:. By Dan Torrance in Pandopolis
Dan has just arrived, landing on his ass in someone's driveway​

September 6th .:. the cat that swims on land .:. By Ana in Ark City
Generally-speaking, cats aren’t supposed to be pink; they’re also not supposed to swim on the ground. One lost cat and lots of glitches.​

September 15th .:. Life isnt't fair .:. By Sasuke Tanaka in Elysium
Following his fathers (Moh Kohn) kidnapping the kid is stalking the streets all angry and frustrated as pre-teens are when they're powerless to change injustice​

October

October 3rd .:. Halloween Party .:. By The Governor in Misty Hollow
Come stop by a Halloween Party at the Misty Hollow Council Hall!​

October 24 .:. Candidate Move .:. By Ardyn Izunia in The House
Ardyn decides to investigate this mysterious house. Thus far he is not impressed​

November

none yet :]

Open Threads Already Replied To

Open Threads Already Replied To

Open Threads from Summer

Open Threads from Summer

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iknik Blackstone Varrick
Top Bottom