By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Threads

The Pantheon

Administrator

Open Threads

An open thread is a thread anyone to reply to! If you have an open thread to share, please reply to this topic with the form below. Also make sure to read our GUIDE TO OPEN THREADS if you feel lost about how to set one up!

NOTES:

• Open threads can become private if the "open" prefix is changed to "private". When that happens, we remove them from the list.
  • Threads with replies can still be replied to if the "open" prefix has not been changed.
  • Threads that are prefixed as "open" and yet have deleted accounts in them can still be posted to. If you are the original poster of the thread, feel free to ask the Forum Upkeep Division for said posts to be deleted.

Reply Form

Please make sure to post your reply in code. Simply remove the asterisks to do so.

Code:
[code*]Date | [URL=URL HERE]Thread Title[/URL] | Location | @Character
[INDENT][i]Short description (50 words max)[/i][/INDENT][*/code]

The Pantheon

Administrator

Open Threads without Replies

June

June 20 .:. Curses or Dragons .:. By Ryu in Schola Praeditos
Ryu has been granted access to Scholas library but is getting himself distracted from the basic point.​

July

July 1 .:. Not In London Anymore .:. By Jon in Misty Hollow
Jon has found himself in this new world, and he's looking for help to decipher what's happened.​

August

none yet :]

Open Threads Already Replied To

Open Threads Already Replied To

Open Threads from Spring

Open Threads from Spring

Code:
[code*][B]DATE[/B] .:. [URL=THREAD URL]Thread Title[/URL] .:. By [B]Character[/B] in [B]Location[/B]
[INDENT]Description[/INDENT][*/code]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isuzu Sohma
Top Bottom