By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private out in the cold

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
feb 11th || @Jackie Estacado

inside i'm still hollow
Hannah had initially gone to the shelter to see about staying there, though when she arrived she had noted it was a little busy than she expected. Deciding against it, instead she stayed in the streets, keeping to the alleyways and keeping to herself.

With night approaching and snow falling gently to the ground, Hannah was beginning to get cold. Pulling her jacket around a little tighter only helped a little, leaving skin exposed to the frigid air.

Going past Jenny's Place was when she had encountered some trouble. A few males, all bigger than her, who began following from a few streets back, now advanced. Hannah had quickened her pace, only to trip over slippery, frozen concrete, and landed harshly in a puddle.

A sprained wrist was the least of her worries as she shuffled back, the men approaching, not even caring that anyone exiting Jenny's would be able to see.

Reactions: Jackie Estacado

Jackie Estacado

The Darkness
Race
Host
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Jackie had been prepping for the night shift, him, his Argonian bartender and friend Scouty, and their bouncer, a large minotaur named Cyrus. A couple patrons sat at tables or at the bar. Jackie was just doing a register count when Scouty nudged him. “Boss, outside.” Jackie looked up to see the girl taking the tumble and the guys coming at her. He sucked on his teeth and went around the bar, unbuttoning the coat to his suit. He swung open the door and exited, Scouty and Cyrus following him out, Cyrus with only his hands and Scouty with a baseball bat. Jackie trudged up the stairs to street level and put his hands on his hips, pushing back his coat to show the twin holsters on his chest. “Well...you boys read the street signs, you read that sign?” He thumbed towards the neon sign for Jenny’s. “Because if you did, then you know this sorta stuff doesn’t fly on my street.” He approached one and leaned in. “Now did you ignore those signs?” The guy didn’t look Jackie in the eye and seemed to mutter about it being a mistake. While Scouty was helping the young lady to her feet with Cyrus’ help.

“Oh? A mistake?” Jackie let out what sounded like a genuine laugh and looked to Scouty and Cyrus who were chuckling. Then he went silent and rammed his fist into the man’s gut. “Here’s the thing! I don’t think you realize stalking a kid, a kid! Into my street isn’t a mistake. Scouty, you and Cyrus take these men out back and explain that to them, then send them on their way.” Jackie walked away from the three and the minotaur and lizard man both walked them into the alleyway behind the bar.

Jackie turned his focus to the girl. “Hey there kid, you alright?” He took a look at her wrist. “Nasty fall there, why don’t you come inside, I’ll get you some ice, somethin’ to rap that in, and some food? Huh?”

Reactions: Hannah Baker

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
inside i'm still hollow
Hannah had help getting to her feet, and she was hardly caring that the ones who helped her were different. She had learned this place had a lot of things she once thought were just a fantasy, and not for the first time she knew Clay would love it here.

They were careful of her wrist and she held it gingerly even as Jackie dealt with the creeps who had followed her, and then she was left as the man directed his friends to take care of the creeps, leaving her alone with him. "I'm sorry for the trouble." She said first, her eyes filling with tears but she managed to keep them from falling.

It wasn't her fault, even if she thought it was.

"I've been better," even the bitter joke didn't go down well. "Thank you. I'd like that." Sure she didn't know this guy, and he could easily be worse than those who had chased her but something told her that he could be trusted. And that yearning to not be alone overrode any other possibly sensible thoughts, and she had nodded, ready to follow him inside.

Jackie Estacado

The Darkness
Race
Host
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Don’t apologize you didn’t do anything wrong.”

Jackie didn’t want this kid thinking she was causing some sort of hassle. The streets were tough for kids, they came off as easy targets. Jackie helped the girl down the stairs and inside. ”Now I can’t sit you at the bars and I gotta make sure the kitchen crews ready so you’ll just have ta’ sit in there with me.” He buttoned back up his coat, while his boys dealt with the punks out back he could focus on the kid. The kitchen was warm, metals tables were polished before prep work started and the walls were painted a sterile, bright white. The chef and kitchen crew were moving through the line, prepping the sauces and other bases they’d need for Dishes. Jackie snapped his fingers. “ ’Scuse me, can we get a meal, on my tab, for the girl, something filling, go with a gnocchi, pink sauce. I also need a clean cloth, and some ice.” Jackie sat her down in an out fo the way section of the counter tops and waited for the rag and ice, first thing he did was dab at her eyes to get rid of those tears. “It’s alright, they should be gone by now.” He wrapped few ice cubes in the rag and held it to her wrist. “You’re a new arrival right? I get that look from ya, nowhere to go...lost, I get that. I really do kid.”

Jackie had been lost for a while, before finding Z he’d been wandering feeling the Darkness grip at him. ”I’m Jackie, Jackie Estacado proud owner of this bar, originally I was in New York, got pulled here from a...bad situation.” He’d leave out that situation was being locked in Hell.

The kid had been through a lot that was plain as day on her face. ”You got a name?”

Reactions: Hannah Baker

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Being told not to apologize, that she didn't do anything wrong didn't really ease the nerves. No matter what, she still felt like this was her fault because if she hadn't been around they never would have chased her.

"I haven't been here long." Hannah was able to confirm that, even as she peeled off her jacket, averting her gaze from her wrist and arm where the thin scar remained. Partly out of pure shame and partly because she was looking around, taking everything in.

It was strange having an adult that actually helped and didn't just half ass try. "Hannah Baker." The younger girl began, "I was pulled here while I was dying. Second chances are good but, I don't know what to do."

Jackie Estacado

The Darkness
Race
Host
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Jackie nodded, he could tell she was a new arrival, had that look about her. And most of the time if someone looked homeless in Pandora they were new arrivals who couldn’t find a way To really adapt. He noticed them as he iced the wrist. Cuts, bad ones all healed over and he looked up at her. At least she hadn’t hid it, admitting she was about to die before arrival. He closed his eyes for a second then motioned to another part of the line. “Gauze, the good kind, quick.” As he wandered off Jackie tried to make eye contact with the girl. “You‘re right, ya do have a second chance. But what are ya gonna do with it?“ As the cook arrived with the gauze Jackie started to gently wrap it over the scars. “I ain’t gonna ask details. But listen here.” Jackie paused as her food was placed down in front of her and the bottle of water was poured. “Alright listen and eat your gnocchi you look halfway to starvation.”

Jackie passed the fork to her. “I‘ve been there, hell I’ve done it, seen the other side and no it wasn’t something you come back from so I know it was real.” Jackie remembered that moment, swallowing a 44. Caliber round. Of course he felt nothing, but the Darkness...wherever it took him, his soul while it cocooned his body or some shit so it could repair him. “I realized the moment after I would have done anything...anything other than that. It wasn’t the last time I died, no no. But afterwards only reason it didn’t bother me was because I knew I’d be back, I’d be back and I’d be ready.” Jackie sighed. “My point is, I solved nothing doing that, because all that pain I had was only resolved through the life I lived.”

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hello???? discord????
JOKE OF THE DAY: How is lyfe like toilet paper? Your either on a roll or taking shit from someone.
Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rin Okumura
Top Bottom