By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

[Pacific Rim] CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE!!!

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

About the Pacific Rim AU

Always wanted to jump into a giant robot and fight equally if not more giant monsters? Now's your chance! With this Pacific Rim AU, your characters can find their Drift Compatible matches and pilot a Jaeger together in order to save the world of Pandora from these Kaiju!

REMINDER: This AU is only available for one week, so we welcome and encourage short, rapid posts. If anybody wants to continue playing with this AU after Community Week is over, you are free to do so in our AU Forum. Also please bear in mind that these posts will not count toward the Activity Check, so plan ahead!

Guidelines

• This place takes place in Pandora for the sake of having an easy setting to stick everybody in, but the world and characters in it are no longer magical. In fact, the world isAll characters are human (besides the Kaiju) in this AU!
  • Your character can be a Jaeger pilot, but be sure to find yourself a Drift Compatible partner to pilot with. Solo piloting is incredibly dangerous and your character will probably die doing it. Characters who have gone through the process of Drifting will be able to act as one and control the movements of their Jaeger. Whether or not characters are Drift Compatible depends on their personal connection and their ability to work in sync with one another. Find out more on the Drift!
  • You are more than welcome to create and play a Kaiju for people to fight! You can choose one from the wiki list or make up your own!

JAEGERS, GO!​

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom