By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

First Reply Paint the sky

This is an open 1x1 roleplay, limited to the first character who replies.

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“It's like anywhere else” Daniel replied with a shrug. Didn't matter much with what reasons or means his life would be endangered, point was it happened. Not as ferocious as Republic did and he had more help here, but it still was a possibility. At least he got breaks between now, more peace than trouble.

For all the encouragement he still shook his head at it. “Not in Republic.” Tangible fear in his voice he added: “Not after what they did” before clutching his cup. His home was bad in more ways than just war and the climate being screwed – and he didn't want to tell Bill the details, not after he'd already apologized for things out of his control. No one wanted to hear how bad the future could be. His place here meant lying low and trying to heal.

Reactions: Bill Denbrough
Species
Human
Occupation
Author and Screenwriter
Bill recognized that note fear in Daniel's voice, since he knew it so well. Whatever happened to him, it was much worse than Bowers or any of the other Derry bullies. That fear could be overwhelming, heart pounding away with the sense of hidden dangers everywhere until all there was, was terror. It was almost painful to see it in a teen again.

Bill rose from his chair, carrying his coffee and snack with him and sat down at Daniel's table. "Listen to me. You're not there anymore. They can't get to you here." He would promise more, make an oath to lick their asses if this republic showed up here and tried to hurt him, if it wouldn't sound creepy from a virtual stranger. "You have to take every advantage of the opportunities you have here. Do what you couldn't do back home. Have a real life."

Reactions: Daniel Wing

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
There'd been many people telling him this, friends, family and even other strangers. It was reassuring, but it didn't help too much. And with Pandora working as it did, there even was a chance of them catching up to him here. All the more scary because he couldn't remember a good portion of his past, didn't knew what troubles where hidden in that. Still he smiled at Bill, since he sure meant well.

“I'm trying” he just hadn't too many expectations for life in general. A roof, enough food not to starve, the barest minimum of safety so he needn't worry about being attacked at any given time. Holding a job and earning money played into that, but it wasn't the first priority. Having a future for the first time was weird, even after years here.

Species
Human
Occupation
Author and Screenwriter
Arguments started to develop in Bill's mind. Was Daniel really trying? Certain things he'd said led Bill to suspect otherwise. Still, he knew what happened when he pushed people too hard in an effort to help them.

"Keep on trying. Think about your dreams and set some goals so you can make the best of what you hare." He encouraged. Dreams could be anything, for him, it had started with the desire to tell a few really good stories. It had taken him far in life, maybe even helped him in that last battle with Pennywise.

"You don't have to go at it alone. You've got your friends, right? You support them. I'm sure they'd support you too." That was what true friends did, when they weren't held back by other forces.

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Trying had many different variations. For Daniel it already was a lot of progress to go outside without being scared, to buy good food without calculating out every single coin left from his savings, to trust others. Given just what he came from that was a start, years what it'd take to get better. Or more. Some things you didn't come back from whole.

And his dreams, really, were rather simple. A home, nothing more. Peace. It's all he wanted for Republic, except that was unlikely to happen – and if he wouldn't be around anymore to see it. What little he had carved out in Pandora was the best that could be and he worked hard to keep it. Bill of course meant well and he smiled at the advice. “Yeah, they do. Some in a rather odd way, but they're there.” BB hunting so they had fresh meat, Palmer literally up to kill anyone who might hurt him. Sometimes he had to keep them from overdoing it.

Species
Human
Occupation
Author and Screenwriter
Bill smiled in return, reminded of his own friend's odd ways. His mind went to Eddie most of all, with his constant health and safety warnings; it was his way of looking for the rest of them. "The best friends are odd." Other people were dull compared to the losers. Even in Pandora, they'd always stick out the most in his mind. He really missed them. "They can keep you from being bored." Which is what it sounded like Daniel needed, maybe most of all.

"It's okay to have more too. To find one thing or a lot of things that are your passion, as cliche as that sounds. You can even share them with your friends" His writing should have been in his mind again. Instead, Bill thought of the day he killed the clown. He'd never felt emotions as intense as he would with Pennywise. It was silly to think that way though. He was just a writer. Not a hero.

Daniel Wing

Legend
Alias
Day
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Daniel had nothing to compare it to, having never really had friends in his world. Maybe Tess, but then this had been as much of a charity case and being too afraid of having no one around to let her go. “Guess so” Bored was a difficult term – his life in Republic had way too much action and he'd give something to have even a fraction of boredom normal people got. But then he also was wired for a different life, needed something to constantly keep him busy. Or at least thinking about anything else than his past.

“Well... I'm trying this” he replied with a smile. Had been a gift from Edgar, so it probably counted as much as sharing would with this guy. And he had been drawing a lot when he first arrived here, since it gave him a reason to explore new places, a way to deal with this strange new world. “What about you? Any friends around?” Bill seemed to have his own dark thoughts and he was better at focusing on that.

Species
Human
Occupation
Author and Screenwriter
Bill smiled back. "Yeah." There was that. Art had helped keep him occupied and helped him through some tough times, even simple things like getting Bev's hair the right shade of red in a picture or drawing a sailboat that Georgie would have loved.

Bill had asked Daniel enough personal questions and shared advice. He decided he should be open after that. "I had the six best friends ever. Richie, Eddie, Bev, Ben, Eddie and Stan. I know everyone says their friends are the best. Mine helped me fight a monster. The same monster that killed my brother." He said the words slowly, to avoid the stutter that often came out when he thought of Georgie. "They were so brave." He had to pause for a moment, trying not to get stuck on the sacrifices they'd made that he could never repay. "Most of them were here for a while." Six out of the seven losers had been reunited. It almost felt like a dream, that was followed by a nightmare as they were all taken away, "They're all gone from Pandora now."

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom