By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Pandora: Shattered Glass [Alignment Flip AU]

K
K

Kraken

Pandora: Shattered Glass

It's Pandora, but not as you know it!
Here, our favourite characters were drawn in from their alternate universes - where, if they're a good guy normally, now they're a villain, and vice versa! How this affects the world is up to you. Will your former hero now seek power and control, or do they sit in the shadows and manipulate events? Does your former villain now fight for justice and righteousness on the frontlines, or are they the hard-working and tireless presence behind the scenes, trying to keep everything running smoothly?

Basically, my idea for this was that we could do a sort of "shared universe" series of threads, where anyone who wanted to use the "Shattered Glass" concept in their AU thread could do so. All you'd have to do to indicate what universe it was in would be to put "[SG]" somewhere in the thread title, and bish bash bosh, your thread is part of the Shattered Glass AU!

Anyway, rather than "signing up," if you make a thread within this AU, post it here and I'll add it to a big ol' list! That way anyone who wants to can have a big ol' read of 'em all, and get a feel for what this flipped-upside-down Pandora is like!

Events in the Shattered Glass Universe:
- Caught Between The Devil And the Storm / Illyana Rasputina, Billy Batson - The evil Billy Batson has been dragged into Pandora... and he won't be alone for long.
- thread here!

To add a thread to the list, post here with the following template, taking the stars out of "code":
Code:
[*code] [url=thread url here] name of thread[/url] / (names of the characters involved) - a short description of the events of the thread, no more than a couple of lines[*/code]

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom