By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Plot PANDORA TOURNAMENT ARC!!!!

The plot guide for a larger story that contains a number of connected threads and events, with room for a variety of people to get involved.

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
fRaqTAW.png
The minute the calendar turns over to January 1st, Y110, a massive tower suddenly emerges from the lands between Pandopolis, Centria and the Crystal Vales with an almighty earthquake. A mantis-like being calling herself Darok Shav will introduce herself to Pandora via live broadcast, announcing that she is a fight promoter and has a very interesting proposal for those brave enough to take it – and soon after, the Blazing Fists of Rage All-Pandora Fighting Tournament will have begun!

This magnificent event will decide who in Pandora has the aforementioned Blazing Fists – who, in short, the ultimate beast of combat is within the four walls of Pandora (including space). That’s not all, though; the winner will get a very glamorous trophy, and also 3 whole million big bux in whatever local currency they prefer. If they’re a prisoner in the Dread Wastes, an agreement has been struck that they will also win their freedom. Nifty!

Once chosen, contestants will be asked to live in the Tower for the duration of the tournament – doing so is a condition of competing. If a character leaves the Tower for any reason, they’re considered to have forfeited their place in the tournament, though it’s not as bad as all that; friends and family can still visit the competitors, and the interior of the tower is VERY nice.

Here's some more detail on both the setting and the way the tournament will actually work, presented in the form of collapsible boxes!

Tournament Rules

Life in the Tower of Glory

Want to watch the tournament?

If you have a character who fancies their chances, then this is the thread for you! By posting the form below, you can enter them for consideration!
Note that this is not a first-come first-serve affair, but one in which some qualifications will be needed – in-canon, Darok Shav and her team intend for this tournament to be a success, and so would realistically pick the best (or at least the most interesting) fighters they could find.

If your character makes the cut, you’ll get a PM from me with further info. Congratulations, your character has made it into the Tower of Glory, and will get a chance to compete for the greatest prize of all!

Note that there is a hard limit in place – you cannot enter more than two characters as fighters. Don’t be cheeky, now! Similarly, if your character wants to watch the action, they can also sign up for a viewing package below! If they pick the best one, then they may also want to watch out for special threads…

Competitor Sign-ups:
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!):[/b]
[b]Cool nickname for the fans:[/b]

Viewer Sign-ups:
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Viewer package:[/b]

Last edited:

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
This looks super awesome and I might try and toss a character into this. One question first though. What is the end date for the event? I'm especially curious since competitors will be restricted to the tower for the duration.

Apologies if I missed it in the writeup!

• Love
Reactions: Mako

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
No worries, Rani! The end date is going to be at the end of January - it should take about a month to run through IC!

• Love
Reactions: Rani

Kanami Mashita

Persona
Alias
Kanamin
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'2"(157 cm)
Occupation
Professional Idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Character Name: Kanami Mashita
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): Martial arts and Hamon, a glowy fighting style with heals that is really effective against darkness and undead, enhanced strength, dex and durability as well as having protective elements OH YEAH AND BATTLE RIBBONS
Cool nickname for the fans: Kanamin

Last edited:
  • Love

Skooter910

Player
Organizer
link
Character Name: Shoto Todoroki
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): Hand-to-hand combat training, half-hot half-cold quirk, very powerful ability that allows him to create fire and ice at will
Cool nickname for the fans: Entropy

• Love

Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Tell me more of these viewer packages! (At least different levels and such!) I can't put someone in the fight, but I may have a viewer!

ScorpioRat

Application Division
Character Name: Mewtwo
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): A lot of Pokémon moves, but focuses on a variety of psychic powers, some energy attacks, and fairly impressive physical strength.
Cool nickname for the fans: Psystrike

• Love

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
@Rune Wah sorry! There was supposed to be a third box that explains this but I forgot to put it up - I've added it now!

• Popcorn
Reactions: Rune

Brunnhilde

Marvel Universe
Species
Asgardian
Height
5'4"
Occupation
Merc
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
Organizer
link
Character Name: Brunnhilde
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): aha, thousands of years of martial experience that boils down to hit hard with fist. Seriously though, she's got a variety of fighting experiences and can break people with her pinky.
Cool nickname for the fans: The Valkyrie

• Love

Piemaker

God's Funny Little Prank
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Character Name: Maki Harukawa
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): Extensive hand-to-hand combat training (ie. Boxing, Krav Maga, Sambo), weapons mastery, peak human athletics physiology, "Ultimate Assassin" experience.
Cool nickname for the fans: The Red Scare.

• Love

Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Toshiko Sato
Viewer package: Supreme, she'd like to treat herself since all she does is government work and these mantis creatures are fascinating!

• Love

Siri

je suis loser
Application Division
Character Name: Din Djarin (and Baby Yoda)
Viewer package: Supreme, because this is one of those Single Dad Tries His Best To Entertain His Kid moments

• Love
Reactions: Mako and Rune

Goro Majima

Yakuza
Alias
Mad Dog of Saenghu
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human (Japanese)
Height
6'0
Occupation
Company Man
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
In Love With A Clown
Character Name: Goro Majima
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): Extensive combat training, skills with a knife and blunt weaponry and an extremely high pain tolerance.
Cool nickname for the fans: Mad Dog of Saenghu

• Love
N
N

Nitocris

Character Name: Nitocris
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): Enhanced physical condition (about 10-15 times stronger than an average human), necromancy, familiar summoning, Anpu Neb Ta Djeser (Noble Phantasm taking the form of an evil spirit-summoning mirror)
Cool nickname for the fans: Caster of the Nile

• Love

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Character Name: Diego Brando
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): can turn into a dinosaur (velociraptor), can infect other living creatures and turn them into dinosaurs too (usually limited to animals and other non-human creatures for personal reasons). rawr, bites you uwu
Cool nickname for the fans: DIO

• Love

Nyanzo

spiritually a cat
Pronouns
she/they
Organizer
link
Character Name: Hanzo Shimada
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): Strong experience in hand-to-hand combat, alarming accuracy with long-range weapons (particularly archery), and, oh yeah, the power to summon two massive spirit dragons that will promptly make a beeline for his foe.
Cool nickname for the fans: The Dragon

• Love

Kazuma Kiryu

Yakuza
Alias
Dragon of Dojima
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'0"
Occupation
Foreman
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Depression
link
Organizer
link
Character Name: Kazuma Kiryu
Fighting Skills (keep this relatively short!): peak hand to hand/melee combat ability, multiple styles, high pain tolerance/endurance/adaptability
Cool nickname for the fans: Dragon of Dojima

• Love

Mako

MINUS FIVE STARS
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Aaaaaaaall right combat fans, we've got 11 potential competitors and 2 VIP viewers already. It's looking to be a good one, if I do say so myself!

I'll probably be looking for 16 fighters overall, so there is still time to sign up - and remember, this is not first-come first-serve, so feel free to sign your character(s) up even if there's sixteen applicants in the thread already!

Chrosmo

Wah!
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
Any
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Signing up a viewer for now

Character Name: Dabi
Viewer package: Need that basic bitch package, that villain life does not pay in riches.

• Love
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Skooter910 and Mako

Harleen Quinzel

DC Universe
Species
Human-Pristinely Ungifted
Occupation
Law-abiding citizen -NOT
Relationship Status
miley cirus's crazy phase
link
Organizer
link
She wants to compete with bae and baes BFF but feel free to reject her for being weak ass feather weight loser

Character Name: Harley Quinn
Fighting skills : Street fight good ol fashioned kicking mixed with acrobatics and various gadgets, hella tolerance for pain, trolling the opponent
Cool nickname for the fans : her name is the cool nickname

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom