By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Pandora Valhalla

Andii

Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link

Valhalla awaits YOU!

Something odd has been happening in Pandora... again. Starting June 1st, people who had died are popping back into life 24 hours after their deaths with strange tales of a place called Valhalla. All reports are similar. At the point of death, a person opens their eyes in a place in the Otherworld called Valhalla. Yes, that Valhalla with warriors, valkyries, and all the preparation for Raganrok! It doesn't seem to matter how the person dies, they wake up in Pandora's Valhalla and they spend the next 24 hours there. Fighting in a great battle in the courtyard, talking to valkyries, drinking and feasting in the Great Hall! Then just before the 24th hour after their death, valkyries pick them up and return them to the land of the living. Whether on the person's doorstep or in a field somewhere, but somewhere safe, perfectly whole without any of the wounds and with a simple message whispered in their ear: do better.

The BasicsIf a character dies this season, they can end up in Valhalla!

It's optional, of course. Characters still be killed outright and end up dropped/gone, or even in a different part of the Otherworld.

If you want to kill your character off this season, there's a cool place to go hang out for 24 hours. Talk to some Valkyries or warriors, participate in the grand battle in the courtyard, or fest in the Great Hall! Whatever you decide to do, Valkyries will drop your character off somewhere safe at the 24 hour mark with a simple message: do better! Do better with this second chance!

Things of Note
  • You appear in full health when you appear in Valhalla. Any injuries acquired in your character's passing, are instantly healed upon arrival.
  • If you take damage while in Valhalla, those injuries are also healed before you return back to reality.
  • When you arrive there by death, you spend 24 hours there, before being returned to reality. This is not a choice. Valkyrie are immune to any hiding abilities, and will take you back to reality whether you like it or not.
  • If you arrive in Valhalla via powers, you can stay as long as you'd like.
  • When you're returned to reality, you are dropped off by Valkyries that tell you to do better next time. If you keep dying, they'll probably start getting annoyed with you.
  • The location where you return can differ depending on the person. You can request a location, or you'll likely end up in a field just outside of town, or on your own doorstep.
  • If you die with someone, you go together!
  • Valhalla is located in the Otherworld, meaning characters who can naturally travel around it, can access it without dying.
  • There are NPCs for you to interact with and use to flavor your threads below! These NPCs would never act outside of their set personalities, so please use them with those in mind!
  • There are two medals for this event; one for dying and one for walking (aka using those powers to get to Valhalla). Feel free to reply to this thread with either situation to claim your medal!

RewardsIf you die and go to Valhalla, you get this blob:

If your character uses Otherworld walking/teleporting powers to just show up there without death, you get these feet:

To quality for a medal, you just need to show us the thread where you've either died, already in Valhalla and reference dying, or are in Valhalla after using powers to get there. No post count minimum, just doing the thing.

Just reply to this thread to ask for the medals <3
Please be sure to say which you're trying to claim!

TL;DRWHEN: All season long
WHERE: Valhalla exists inside the Otherworld
WHAT: If your character dies, they go here, hang out for a day, before returning back to Pandora

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Afro-Circus

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
I read the post and I think I gave you the right one, but please let me know if I made a mistake <3

Also if people could state with trophy they're gunning for that would be neat

• Love
Reactions: Sasuke Tanaka

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
your enthusiasm just encourages me to hand out more weird blobs tbqh
REWARDED

• Love
Reactions: Kal-L

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom