By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private peak disney romance

Kal-L

DC Universe
Species
Advanced Human
Occupation
Punching Bag
Relationship Status
taylor swift's early songs
link
Organizer
link
June 14th
@Wanda Maximoff

Kal jolted awake, his blue eyes opening wide and observing his surroundings with confusion and alertness. His efforts to find Wanda had been distressing, heartbreaking and even maddening as he searched for her desperately, in Pandora and the strange worlds in between. But he clung to hope, knowing that Valhalla existed and there was nowhere else Wanda could be. That belief kept him from continuing and had urged him to give up his life entirely, injecting himself with kryptonite and wait as his senses faded away. He had been through the death before. The second time was easier and despite the pain, Kal could describe it as quaint as falling asleep.

But where had he woken up to? Above him there were some the most clear blue skies Kal had ever seen in his life. They reminded him the sunny days in his parents' farm. From somewhere in the distance, he could hear music, unfamiliar and yet pleasant, with a distinct cheerful and energetic tone. Kal immediately rose to his feet, turning his head towards the sound. And what he saw, filled him with hope.

A large group of figures, many of them looking human but some other species as well had gathered in what appeared to be a celebration. He could see women and men dancing, eating, drinking or engaged in lively conversation, smiles in their faces and laughter mixing with the notes of the musical instruments. Kal signed in relief, as he thought that he had reached Valhalla. But he could not smile just yet, before he found the person he loved most. 'Please let her be here.' he expressed, to whatever higher power or entity might be listening. Then he put one foot in front of the other and begun walking towards the crowd.

His eyes were always searching for a strand of brunette hair and a pair of green eyes as he moved. Not the extraordinary female warriors nor the plentiful food could distract him from his search, however inviting they looked. And after a few moments, in a wondrous moment, he saw her, standing in front of him, as beautiful as ever amidst the cheerful crowd. 'Wanda...' he uttered breathlessly, feeling the world around him spin.

• Love
Reactions: Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Occupation
(temp??) Schola Headmaster
Relationship Status
all i do is dream of you ♡
link
As reasonably and logically and even as plaintively as Wanda had tried to make her case, the valkyrie brooked no argument. Kal hadn't found her yet (but he was close!), but the clock had struck her twenty-fourth hour and it was time to go.

"Fine," Wanda had said, slightly blowing up her cheek. "I'll just come back on my own way."

"Fine," said the valkyrie with a toss of her majestically broad, armored shoulders.

"Fine!"

And so after being spirited back to the mortal coil (with the note that said, do better), Wanda did exactly that. It took waking up underneath a white sheet and freezing temperatures. She'd shivered as she snapped upright, wrapping her arms around herself as she took inventory of the knife wound that no longer existed through her torso. There had been a breath of instinctual relief misting visibly through her lips, followed by the icy grip of panic as she noticed the large figure slumped in the chair beside her.

His veins were green with kryptonite poisoning, his skin pallid, and he would not stir. But this time, there wasn't any grief of bereavement but for the pinprick of melancholy that he resorted to this in the first place. This time, she knew exactly where he'd gone. With determination in her heart, she grabbed the sheet that had covered her and draped it gingerly about his deathly still frame, and Wanda set to work.

Upon rejoining the glamorous halls of Valhalla following a few stubborn traipses through dimensions, she had the cheek to smile and wave at the exact valkyrie who had sent her away. Only to be met with an eyeroll, of course, but her eyes were already searching the floor for that silly man who actually pulled a Romeo on her.

Her phantom limbs were exhausted from either lack of sleep or too much sleep (she didn't know which counted more), but she was familiar enough with the festive halls to spot him quickly from the crowd.

She pushed her way past a jumble of merry vikings and stepped before him, her hands already rising up to cup both sides of his face. Her lips were set in a stern line, but her eyes were alight with fondness and relief. "Sunshine. Did you seriously do all the things you specifically told me not to do?"

• Love
Reactions: Kal-L

Kal-L

DC Universe
Species
Advanced Human
Occupation
Punching Bag
Relationship Status
taylor swift's early songs
link
Organizer
link

He couldn't believe it. He had been so mentally exhausted, even losing his hope at times, trying to meet with her, that finding her standing in front of him was nothing sort of a miracle. Relief washed over him and wonderment and the deepest affection he could have for someone. Kal seldom broke down in tears, but he could feel his blue eyes watering at the sight of Wanda.

But he was happy, the happiest he had ever been since he had last heard her speak to him, so instead of letting tears fall, his eyes lit from a smile of gratitude. Her touch was comforting and soothing. His own hands travelled down her back, ensuring that she was perfectly real and not a mirage conjured by a troubled mind. 'You are here.' he confirmed, staring at her with amazement. His smile did not waver as she spoke, even if he knew how she felt. But he was incapable of acting differently when it came to Wanda.

'I found you. I had to come for you.' was the only thing he could say to justify himself. The simple truth that made any decision easier whether it was against his own wellbeing or even Wanda's wishes. But the light in his eyes dimmed when he remembered why Wanda had gone through this painful experience in the first place. 'I'm the reason you are here. I wasn't paying attention. I'm so sorry, Wanda.' he expressed remorsefully, wrapping his arms around her, his bright smile turning to an expression of sorrow. The one time she had needed his help, he wasn't there for her.

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom