By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Closed Pick a Character, Any Character (Aka Nico can't make up her mind)

What Character?

• Dabi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mina Ashido

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Denki Kaminari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ken Kaneki

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Tamaki Amajiki

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nico

Eternally Tired ♥
Alignment
Neutral Good

Mina Ashido aka Alien Queen (MHA)

Top muse right now, I absolutely love this hyperactive idiot. She has canon mates, almost a full bakusquad.
It'll be my first time playing her so It would be a bit rough.

Denki Kaminari (MHA)

Absolutely love him too. He has plenty of canon mates and I don't see people playing him that often. I've also never played him before either.

Dabi (MHA)

This would be a close second, I've not had an actual villain character on pandora. He'd probably be a bit complex to play, I could possibly also play with some Dabi headcanons as well. Such as him being a Todoroki. With a Toga on the way, it could make way for a League of Villains on Pandora.

Tamaki Amajiki (MHA)

The last MHA character I promise. I just love this sweet child, I would have to catch up on s4 to get a good grasp on him but I'm willing.

Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

The black sheep of the list, and the only character on this list I've played before. I would probably take him post-season 1 since I refuse to acknowledge Root A exists. I haven't caught up with the manga so I'll stick with what I know. There is so much potential for him as well.​

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom