By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open pick a guy any guy

Who'd you like to see??

• Total voters

Luciel

The Lucky One
Community Relations Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
heyyyy guys! i've decided i'll give in to temptations and start thinking more seriously about a fifth character to play in Pandora! I was hoping you'd help me choose from these three lovely people!!

we got a trio of pretty chill, cute, and all around good guys here! ended up being the theme on accident (sorry not sorry)

I set your amount of votes for unlimited, but please only vote for characters you'll be interested in seeing me play, don't just vote for all three of them just cause : )

DUSTER from Mother 3!!
TONDA GOSSA!!!
  • thief turned bassist turned HERO
  • comes with a talking rope snake
  • also comes with BADASSERY
  • srsly he has paralysis in his leg but he can still prob outrun you and kick you like really hard
  • believes in DESTINY
  • will come with lucas when apped because @Batty! said so
  • general chill guy 10/10

TAIYANG XIAO LONG from RWBY!!
  • GREEN THUMB and HEAVY PUNCH
  • just because he's a stay at home dad doesn't mean he cant beat u upppp
  • super chill (except when it's too much)
  • we dunno his semblance or weapon BUT WE HAVE THE POWER OF HEADCANON AT OUR SIDE
  • out of all these three he's the only guy i have a pinterest board for atm
  • lowkey i really wanna get into w/e mess the RWBY charries are in rn so TWO BIRDS ONE STONE
  • super cool DAD 10/10

RALSEI from Deltarune!!
  • prince of dark more like prince of CUTE
  • only kill you with KINDNESS
  • also a WIZARD knows MAAAAGIC
  • super sweet adorable fluffy and CUTE
  • did i mention he's CUTE???
  • if you didn't give him the bow you're legally a monster
  • tbh tho i am more hesitant to pick him because what if toby throws a fast one at us and makes everything we know about him wrong? ;ccc (toby keep him pure pls or i swear)
  • I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY HOW CUTE HE IS 11/10

Last edited:

Weenie

Best Nightmare Generator 2k19
Race
Wild Dog
Occupation
Covered in Kombucha. No Patreon.
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
RALSEIIII, MY BOY!!!!

I have an idea of what we could do with this boy and Flowey (hee, hee, hee~!) so I WOULD LOVE IF YOU GAVE HIM A WHIRL!! <333

Also, according to this post, we could probably not see Chapter 2 or the rest of the chapters for at least several years, so most likely by the time the other chapters do come out, you probably would have moved on from playing him by then and could just sit, relax, and have your headcanons utterly obliterated. :)

BUT YES, BRING THE FLUFFY BOY, SO FLOWEY COULD MISTAKE HIM FOR HIMSELF AND HUNT HIM DOWN.

Reactions: Luciel

Luciel

The Lucky One
Community Relations Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
I'm glad to see there's interest in making one of these guys my character!! (except not as much for Duster. poor guy ;c) Right now, I am thinking I may just end up apping two characters instead of just one (unless i convince myself otherwise for other reasons) because i just love them so much!!

If that does happen, my plan is to app Ralsei first, then after he is done I'll get a pre-requisite token for Taiyang! But we'll see if I decide to go through with two for one, since it's already crazy enough I'm getting one more : p

Dream

Player
GET RALSEI GET RALSEI GET RALSEI orI'dpickhimupmyself

But seriously aaaa I'd love if you picked up the goat considering I have Chara, who's pre-plan, and would PROBABLY MISTAKE HIM FOR Asriel. And even after realizing their mistake probably try to protect him because 'god damn it I know it isn't him, but he reminds me of him so much-'

IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN I implore you to take the goat!

Reactions: Weenie and Luciel

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!
Horoscope: Make up your own constellations, pray to your own gods, command unknown forces of your own divination. Steal from everything. This is real magic.
Shampoo for the real friends, real poo for the sham friends.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chara Dreemurr
Top Bottom