By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Recent Event Pinder Relaunches - Pinder Dark is here

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Species
a human
Occupation
studying stuff
Article:

Midsummer

Amidst the heat of summertime came reports about the re launching of Pandora's dating app, Pinder! They were confirmed when the popular app presented its new look in the annual Tech X Ted conference in Ark City, along with an additional app for the wild and the naughty among Pandora's society, called Pinder Dark. The news brought thousands of new users looking for love in all the right places, with Pinder's stock value skyrocketing and new romances blosoming all across Pandora. Its user friendly features are already being praised, with a system of likes and super likes that users can utilise every time they find someone they are interested in. And creating a profile only takes five to fifteen minutes! Just pick your profile picture wisely and make sure to write an accurate description about yourself. No one has to be lonely !

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom