By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Piratey Deals

Manfred von Richthofen

The Red Baron
Species
(super)human
Occupation
Owner of The Hanger/Smuggler
Relationship Status
Broken Hearted
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
July 4th-Year 109
@Edward Kenway

The skies had a few odd fireworks here and there. Some Americans and perhaps a few friends celebrating their Independence Day from Great Britain, despite no longer being home. It was, perhaps, nice. To keep celebrating certain holidays. For Manfred: it meant he had to take extra care as he flew. His PTSD had been better since therapy. But that still made him jump a bit when a red-white-and-blue monstrosity exploded at the tail of his plane into pretty colors.

He made his way south, to the Bay of Pithos. The only coastline near the Dread Wastes. A small beach, overlooked by a large outcropping of cliffs. Landing a plane on a beach was perhaps, a large amount of skill. Luckily the Red Baron was very skilled. He circled around, noting the mast of a pirate ship out on the bay, turning the nose of his plane downward and landing on the beach. The roar of the triplane kicking up some sand from the propellers as it slowed to a stop in front of the man he was intending to meet here.

Pirates like this one were all but extinct except in stories. Blackbeard, Treasure Island, Captain Kidd…. All stories of not-so-nice people. Treasure hunting etc. But Manfred as an adult knew they were good for smuggling. And since he was… limited in what he could do with his plane. Captain Kenway would have to do.

Manfred turned off his plane, getting out. His face was covered with a bandanna and his pilot’s cap and googles covered the rest. He landed with his boots on the beach, walking forward to the pirate who was waiting. ”…. You Captain Kenway?” He asked, cautious. He did have wind powers, and a gun, if he had to use it if this was all a trap.

Reactions: Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

Assassin's Creed
Species
Human
Occupation
Pirate/Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married in the eyes of the Lord
link
Organizer
link

Edward had been building up his reputation since he had arrived, careful not to bring the law down on their heads. The difference, he was finding out, between the Carribbean and Pandora, was that the law was never far behind. Miles of ocean had separated Edward and his ilk from those who would see them hung, and countless islands dotting the West Indies could hide plenty of pirates.

But here, Pandora was like a shrunk, mini version of the real world. As loathe as Edward was to have other people lording over him, telling him what he could and couldn't do, he was also not an idiot. He wasn't going to become such a thorn in the government's side that he would become a target. Operating across regional lines also helped obscure his tail. It was harder to keep track of someone's comings and goings when whatever could be recorded was recorded by different lawmen.

Through a series of correspondences, Edward had made contact with a Prussian-sounding fellow - or at least, he assumed the man was Prussian by his name. If he wasn't trying to trick him, a consistent smuggler from the Wastes would be a good point of contact for easy money in between pirating.

Edward waited in the bay, the Jackdaw anchored out while Edward had taken a row boat to the shore line. The sound of firecrackers going off kept happening, which put his crew a little on edge. It didn't seem to aimed at them specifically. The contact had said nothing about a plane, so he was nothing but surprised and alarmed when the sound of thunder happened. It was monotonous, not like the thunder of a storm, and at first, it was far off, but when it started getting louder, more quickly, Edward when for -- well, he didn't know what to go for since you couldn't fight thunder with a gun.

And then a giant, red, flying bird burst out over the cliffside into the bay. Edward could only imagine the hysteria on board the Jackdaw, who most likely were running to cannons in case it got any closer. But then it banked and turned around, back for the beach. Towards Edward.

Edward doubted a pistol - even four - would do much against a demon-bird, but as it got lower and lower, Edward could see a man inside of it. It was like a flying boat, with wheels. Edward shielded his face with his hood against the sand that was stirred up, and waited until the roaring stop, and the thing in front of the flying boat stopped spinning before approaching. If the other was cautious, so was Edward.

Just as his expected, the other man had a Prussian accent. This would have to be his man. "Aye, that's me, mate. You 'Freddie'?" he asked, cautiously, also eyeing the red bird, for lack of a better term.

Last edited:

Manfred von Richthofen

The Red Baron
Species
(super)human
Occupation
Owner of The Hanger/Smuggler
Relationship Status
Broken Hearted
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The other looked just like a pirate from the stories, perhaps with even more authentic Rum-smelling breath. His ship even had a skull flag. His little brother Bolko would have loved this. He was at that age where pirates were still cool, and just went around looking for buried treasure. Instead of this: stealing and smuggling.

Still: this was business. And Manfred would have preferred to get out of here. The more the night wore on, the more he heard fireworks. And while he was generally fine…. He’d rather not have a PTSD attack in front of a pirate.

Especially considering the last attack he had he’d generated a wind storm. Having powers and PTSD were not a great combination.

”That’s me.” He confirmed, pacing a bit closer, though keeping a respectful distance. ”Off the bat….. I don’t transport slaves. I don’t transport hard drugs. If you do either, let me know now. I’ll walk away.” And keep you on the Wolves Radar, but the other didn’t have to know that. He knew in his time pirates off the coast of Africa would try to capture humans and put them in forced-labor situations in South America. He personally was not a fan.

Reactions: Edward Kenway

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom