By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Pokedora: Pokemon Trainer AU

P
P

Perro

Perhaps you have wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was? Then this is the AU-Verse for you. Pokemon are the only inhabitants (save humans) in this world. They are able to be captured and trained. While you can treat them in just about any way, they thrive under love and affection.

What Are Pokemon Trainers? Pokemon Trainers are those who take care of and look after these Pokemon. They come in all different sorts: youngsters, school kids, chefs, hikers, ace trainers, grunts, bird keepers, breeders.

What Are Pokemon? Pokemon come in as many sizes and shapes as the animals of Pandora. They don't speak and they are eternally faithful. They will protect you and love you regardless of your state of being. Oh, and they have elemental super powers--that too. (Full List of Pokemon)

Important Details for Pokedora:
  • Please choose no more than two characters to join in on this AU; sign them up below!
  • Please choose no more than 3-4 Pokemon to travel with your character in this Verse.
  • Starter Pokemon may be any Pokemon. This is the one that will never change. It should represent your character the most directly and have the strongest bond with your character; and vice versa.
  • No Legendaries. There is only one of them, so you having one means no one else can. That's lame-sauce.
  • Avoid Shinies. Sometimes shiny Pokemon look cool, yeah. But how often do you really see them?
  • You may change your Pokemon at any time by editing your post. Please do not post again; but do log your edits in post for other people's sanity!
  • Move count applies. If for some reason, you end up in a battle, make sure you only use a specific group of 4 moves. There are not levels in Pandora.

Fill out this quick little chart to sign up! Make sure you are thorough. If a Pokemon has a nickname, write the species and nickname!

Character Name:
Trainer Type:
Choose One (or create your own)
Starter: Species (Nickname)
Pokemon 2: Species (Nickname)
Pokemon 3: Species (Nickname)
Pokemon 4: Species (Nickname)

Reactions: FashionistState

Metus

The Puppeteer
Species
Hamster
Occupation
Programmer
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Name: Sloth
Trainer Type: Homunculus Grunt
Starter: Spiritomb (Pride)
Pokemon 2: Ditto (Envy)
Pokemon 3: Bellossom (Lust)
Pokémon 4: Galvantula (Greed)

Last edited:
F
F

FashionistState

Character Name: Jacket
Trainer Type: Shady Guy
Starter: Yamask (B)
Pokemon 2: Gorebyss (Jack)
Pokemon 3: Espurr (Peter)
Pokemon 4: Combusken (Richard)

i know 'shady guy' is for a specific character whose identity you only find out later but...... it fits so well

edit: changed pokemon 4 to combusken im sorry im done now

Last edited by a moderator:
C
C

Curious

Character Name: Erik
Trainer Type:
Masked Magician
Starter: Mightyena (Sasha)
Pokemon 2: Gardevoir (Annette)
Pokemon 3: Noctowl (Nadir)
Pokemon 4: Persian (Ayesha)

Character Name: Medic
Trainer Type: Doctor
Starter: Pidgeot (Archimedes)
Pokemon 2: Ursaring (Heavy)
Pokemon 3: Zoroark (Spy)
Pokemon 4: Bisharp (Soldier)

P
P

Perro

Character Name: Mordred
Trainer Type: Druid Boy
Starter: Murkrow (Amarnir)
Pokemon 2: Shuppet (Jianaah)
Pokemon 3: Pyroar (Godfrey)

Edit: I seriously have commitment to team issues. >.< It should be good now.

A
A

Andromeda Strain

Character Name: Lisbeth Salander
Trainer Type: Punk Girl
Starter: Dragonair (Draca)
Pokemon 2: Gardevoir (Fae)
Pokemon 3: Vulpix (Phoenix)
Pokemon 4: Purrloin (Nala)

sneakily bringing this back

T
T

TheNowhereMan

Good idea XD!

Character Name: Veigar
Trainer Type: Psychic (I wanted Hex Maniac, but there are no male ones :( )
Starter: Ghastly
Pokemon 2: Pawniard
Pokemon 3: Weavile
Pokemon 4: Misdreavious

(can I sign up multiple characters? If so, here is my other one)

Character Name: Midna
Trainer Type: Hex Maniac
Starter: Zorua
Pokemon 2: Honedge (Link)
Pokemon 3: Klefki (Navi)
Pokemon 4: Ralts (Zelda)

L
L

Lynnora

Character Name: Virgil
Trainer Type: Electrifying Guy
Starter: Shinx (Static)
Pokemon 2: Eelektross
Pokemon 3: Electivire
Pokemon 4: Manectric

Character Name: Hazel
Trainer Type: Steel Spirit
Starter: Honedge (Gladius)
Pokemon 2: Lairon
Pokemon 3: Excadrill (Talpidae)
Pokemon 4: Klang

I was bored and looked up Latin words for their types for Hazel's group /shot. Couldn't figure out one for Klang though ah well.

M
M

Mini_Larz

I'm totally willing to put Lucario up as a wild Pokémon if that's a thing that would work.

S
S

Sebastian Michaelis

Character Name: Sebastian
Trainer Type: Butler
Starter: Persian (Akuma)

Sebastian is the type to chose only one and stick with it, train it and dote on it and make it into the strongest, very best pokemon it can possibly be for itself; and of course... It would be a cat. While this one persian would be a difficult opponent, Sebby will try to avoid battles. Because he'll dote over it. Kinda like... Giovanni~ LOL

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom