By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open poll?? interest check?? something??

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Friends!! I have a few characters I'm planning already, but there are a bunch of others I've always wanted to give a whirl and try to bring to Pandora! Most I've never played before, some I played years and years and years ago and I've been feeling nostalgic, some I played for a hot second and never really got to explore them to their full potential.

This is more of an interest check than anything, I guess??? I'm not gonna include a poll because I love getting peoples' thoughts and seeing what you have to say (and also I ... listed quite a lot of characters), so if there are any characters here that you would be interested in playing against, have plot bunnies for, etc, please post in this thread!!!!

Haku - Naruto

It's been a thousand years since I watched this show, but I've wanted to write Haku since like ... the site opened. Orphan boy who became a mercenary, and yet is good-hearted and takes every opportunity to avoid inflicting great harm or killing somebody when forced to face an opponent. The sort to be absolutely loyal to a fault, old school devotion, will follow you to the ends of the earth. My only hesitation is that he's 15 and I've been playing a lot of 15 year old orphans recently??? And end up in a 'gotta find a guardian for this 15 year old', and I don't want to end up accidentally going in that same direction again alsjfhlajshfjaslf. Magically aging him up a little bit could fix this and open up interesting opportunities, though, and I think that's something I would want to seriously consider for him - at the very least, a year or two or three.

Wen Ning - The Untamed / Mo Dao Zu Shi

Remember that zombie I played for a hot second? I'm still literally head over heels for him and would like to write him. Ngl, I'd probably retcon and rehash what I did with him before (with new folks if the old folks are not interested anymore) because I wholeheartedly enjoyed what I was doing and there's just so much that I want to explore!! BUT ALSO YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY THE ENTIRE MDZS CAST, OCTI!!!!

Wen Zuliu - The Untamed / Mo Dao Zu Shi

Okay, this is one I probably wouldn't be brave enough to go through with unless I read the book just because there is sooooo much the show leaves out (MAYBE THE BOOK DOES TOO TBH). But also, this character completely fascinates me. He has a really interesting ability that would be ... admittedly rendered completely useless in Pandora outside of the very few characters who have golden cores for him to destroy slfjhalsfjhasljf. But he's an experienced cultivator who works for some really horrific human beings, does his job but also shows compassion (drinking wine that he knows is drugged so that he can't be ordered to deal with a rescue attempt that he feels sympathetic about????? mystery man with a conscience). He has some idea of right from wrong amongst people who just don't care about what's right and what's wrong, but he also has a sense of duty, and I'm just really fascinated by this character and the idea of exploring what he would do when released to his own devices in Pandora. BUT ALSO YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY THE ENTIRE MDZS CAST, OCTI!!!!

Neptune Vasilias - RWBY

^ idiot on the right ...

I would die for this idiot, and he's one I've been back and forth on since the day I met him, but all this time later, I still want to write him. Will send love letters to half of Pandora with winky faces on them. Has a trident weapon literally called Tri-Hard. Named after the Roman god of the sea, has an ocean aesthetic. Terrified of water. Cons ........... what the heckity heck is his semblance? They'll probably never tell us, and what do I do with that????

But also the truth is, I really really really miss writing an outgoing idiot who is just super super easy to fling at every person in the universe and he is ... exactly that.

Frey Weilhausen - Alice 19th

This is a character I played years and years and years ago, all the way back when we were on Invisionfree, which doesn't even exist anymore. It's a tiny little unknown manga by Yuu Watase that I fell in love with (despite ... the 5 thousand issues with her writing that make me uncomfortable bc they are Definitely problematic, there are so many characters to be loved in her works). Frey is a Lotis Master, which basically means he uses a special set of magical words to make cool things happen. How his abilities work is really fascinating, but he's also a really fun, super flirty, and super outgoing character who is obsessed with jam and also has a really tragic story attached to him. Biggest con is the same con I had a million years ago where I would love most to write against Eric, his mentor and most precious friend who grew sickly, was disillusioned with the Lotis Words, and became a Maram Master (BASICALLY THE OPPOSITE, very dark and having their own set of magical words that make cool DARK things happen), and there is like a -10% chance that he or anybody from this will ever be taken alsjfhaljfhasf.

Lookit all these cool words. And what they do is a little bit up for interpretation here and there since it's a very short completed series that I'm sure nothing will ever happen with again alsfjhaslfhasfj.

Rikku - Final Fantasy X (X-2???? NOT SURE WHERE I'D PLAY HER FROM)

listen my dream is to write her against gippal, but i've always wanted to write her regardless

Final Fantasy X was my first FF and will always have a special place in my heart, and Rikku is always the one my mind jumps to went I want to write somebody. She's so perky and energetic and fun. Con .................... I'm really bad at playing ladies. My track record with keeping the ladies I write is, like ... Bad.

Junichiro Tanizaki - Bungo Stray Dogs

Jun has my favorite favorite favorite power set in the series and I didn't get the chance to write it!!! Boy's got some crazy illusions that make him a secret badass (my favorite character type tbh - idiot by day, badass by night) and the perfect ally for infiltration shenanigans. Con? I have nowhere to actually stick him to put him to use for this sfjlhasfljhafshj. ARMOUR would be perfect, but I already have somebody there and I don't really want to have a second person there. I've brainstormed ideas with some folks, but I'm still not really set on anything, pls give me guidance.

As an aside, I miss his flower shop shenanigans.

Soren - The Dragon Prince

Brash, cocky, charismatic? Idiot? Right up my alley. Really, though, he's the one I've been like "ah yes, one day i will write you" as I watch. But, of course, it would involve me actually ... catching up on the show.

Tasuki - Fushigi Yuugi

Another (admittedly problematic) Yuu Watase work, I always default to Nuriko, but writing him has never really stuck. Tasuki is the other character I've always been interested in writing but never had the chance to!! Hotheaded bandit who is terrified of water? An absolute bundle of chaotic energy? WE LOVE.

Hector Rivera - COCO

HE'S. A SKELETON. WHO SINGS.
Really, though, I've wanted to write this goof since I saw the movie.

Nezumi - No.6

The character that I have wanted to play for years but have been terrified of playing for years.
Which I realize says nothing about the character, it's 3am, have mercy and know that I love him.

THE LONG LIST!!!AKA others i don't feel like rambling about bc it's 3am, maybe i'll edit it later, but pls know that i have passion for all of them and it's a problem

Bolt - Bolt
Li Dian - Dynasty Warriors
Lu Xun - Dynasty Warriors
Wang Yi - Dynasty Warriors
Yue Jin - Dynasty Warriors
Blank - Final Fantasy IX
Auron - Final Fantasy X
Lulu - Final Fantasy X
Tidus - Final Fantasy X
Aymeric de Borel - Final Fantasy XIV
Jandelaine - Final Fantasy XIV
Lyse Hext - Final Fantasy XIV
Magnai Oronir - Final Fantasy XIV
Raubahn Aldyn - Final Fantasy XIV
Chichiri - Fushigi Yuugi
Suboshi - Fushigi Yuugi
Tamahome - Fushigi Yuugi
Soruen - Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden
Uruki - Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden
Qui-Gon Jinn - Star Wars
Ana - Overwatch
Hana Song - Overwatch
Symmetra - Overwatch

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hannah and Piemaker

Piemaker

Sanctis Imperius
Application Division
Species
Sentient Pastry
Occupation
Not a Piemaker, oddly
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO

Reactions: Octi

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Throwing a vote in for Soren, because we have 3 Dragon Prince folks here already and we need more. Obviously. :D
Somebody made my decision-making a lot easier and snagged a reserve for him, so y'ALL ARE GETTING A SOREN!! <3333

I gotta say Blank, cannonmates would make me happy.
He's always tempting. ;; I think my biggest struggle with him is what the heck do I even do with him. I don't tend to want to jump in blind these days.

JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
JUNICHIRO
You know I would do anything for you ...

OMG HECTOR <3 I LOVE HIM AND COCO SO MUCH
LEGIT THO I'VE TALKED ABOUT HIM FOR YEARS, HOW QUIRKY AND FUN WOULD HE BE!!!

Hector and Bolt strike me as characters I could definitely plot with!
I'm leaning toward Hector, I think, just because Bolt's long-term life-span feels ... like not a thing LOL! Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, of course!

I <3 Hana Song, so she gets my lone vote. Id toss Nero her way in a heartbeat.
Omg that would be so fun. ;; Ladies always make me a little bit nervous because I don't seem to ever stick with them (unless they are slightly unhinged and/or have anti-hero qualities apparently ...), but I'm gonna keep keeping her in mind. Whenever I thought about her before, I always considered having her climb the social media/entertainment ranks and stuff!

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
wiggles fingers

do rikku from ffx because i was reading through this and noticing reoccurring elements

-she's outgoing and can be flung at anyone which is an itch you seem to really want to scratch. it gives you a lot of versatility and she does seem like the sort of person you can throw anywhere and just have her shrug and be like hAHa NO IdEA why she's there

-Unlike Neptune, her lore is more solid/you have more content to work with. LIKE two whole games and i'm pretty sure there's a bunch of extra shit to read??? maybe?? i can't remember

-girL. i know you're scared of girls too but she has such a defined voice and vibe that it'll probably be easier. i know i struggle with ladies too but since angela has such a DEFINED VOICE it makes it so much easier to just see them as another dude

-you should take her from the lesbian roadtrip aka ffx-2 so you can HAVE FUN WITH COSTUMES OCTI. CHANGE CLASSES WITH DRESS UP OCTI. CANONLY HAVE HER CHANGE FOR A REASON OCTI
[hi i love that games' battles system]

-YUNA IS HERE and would love rikku being around [hi clayr i'm wingmanning for you] AND COULD gather more girls to do another lesbian roadtrip of doom

idk she just seems to be like a mixture of the things you wanted from everyone sO
IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE

Reactions: Octi

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
I've got it, start an acting troupe.
PERF alshlasfjh
I'm gonna keep contemplating this!

wiggles fingers

do rikku from ffx because i was reading through this and noticing reoccurring elements

[...]
yOU PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS??? and I wholeheartedly appreciate that and you made me want to write rikku even more than I did before, which is already a lot. and we both know i love peppy cute gals, so it's not like she isn't my type. add dRESS UP TO IT?????

the biggest fear is the whole she is a gal thing, but you're totally right about a defined voice and there's so much more content to work with compared to some of the other ladies i've played in the past!! i guess i never really know until i try!

i'm gonna put some hard thought into this especially since there's some characters i still want to grab first, but honestly, i feel like you pretty much massively helped make a decision. i don't totally know what i would want to do with her, but a replay might help and even then, she's just ... so easy to throw at everything and everyone.

also hi clayr i love ur yuna so much ;;0;;

• Love
Reactions: milk and Skooter910

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom