By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private poor ahsoka

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Force Sensitive Lycanthrope
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Tag: @Ben Solo, @Ahsoka Tano and @Anakin Skywalker.
Date: 24th August, Year 109.

He drove his fist at his nephew’s gaunt cheek, then his long nose, then his pronounced forehead, then his hard jawline, then a soft earlobe… Over and over and over again, Luke tried to strike that, that, that… Murderer… That monster!

Each successful thump of flesh against flesh brought Luke a twisted sense of release. He could feel the Dark Side of the Force crawling with prickly spider legs across his blue stained skin, offering him more of that release if only he’d let the darkness into his heart. Like a chilled milk beverage on a hot Tatooine day, it would cool the resentment and frustration burning inside him.

Ben reached out with the Force to grab his lightsaber and put it between them. Luke snatched hold of the one clipped to his belt, but Ahsoka knocked him off Ben before he could unfasten it and do something that he’d regret later.

Luke landed among a nest of writhing, hissing flames, several bright red tongues perilously close to licking at his paint soaked tunic. His aggressive feelings gave out to alarmed feelings. He remembered the flammable warning labels on the tins of paint. Luke would flare up as spectacularly as his father had on Mustafar.

Before he could become the next Vader,
father was there to save him, yet again, by using the Force to drop earth on those hungry flames and smother them. The combination of being hurled by Ahsoka, nearly going up in flames and his father’s bewildered reaction brought Luke back to his senses.

Had he really given in to his rage and attacked his nephew?

Guilt and shame pressed down on him, although not as heavily as it would have done if he’d been Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. That Luke, standing over his sleeping nephew with his coldly buzzing lightsaber, should’ve known better. Now, he was young and… Stupid.

Luke sat upright and hung his head. He made no move to rise to his feet.

“I was running from slavers and I tripped and fell in paint,” he said, lamely. “I’ve been following you. Trying to get to Ben.” Luke raised his head and glowered at him. “A couple weeks ago, he tracked me down to Kate. It’s a planet, not a person. We fought. I won. I offered him my hand and... He killed me!

The memory sparked up a fresh surge of anger and, hurt that his nephew had rejected his hand. Some of it was directed at his father, too. How could he not know what Ben had done to him? Or maybe he did and it didn't bother him? Jealousy and insecurity added its fuel to the fire.

Luke scrambled to his feet and whirled on his father with icy, accusing eyes and set teeth, his shoulders rigid. “And you’re going on wagon rides with that murderer, pretending he’s your son! Is Ahsoka your new daughter?”

Boy, Luke sure felt like he was six years old now.

Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars
Occupation
StarsX Chairman / Engineer
Relationship Status
married ♡
Attempts had been made to inform Luke of Padmé's arrival for some time before the trail began. It hadn't been out of the ordinary for communication to go dark for a few weeks at a time either because of a poor signal or some other interference. Besides, Luke had already proved that he was sound and independent of mind; he could, would, and already did thrive apart from Anakin's influence, in spite of Anakin's influence. As long as he could locate that bright presence whenever he searched for it, there wasn't any hurry to mother hen a man of more sensible wisdom and constitution than his own damn self.

He told Padmé as much. That she'd be so proud of their son.

That's what fueled his incomprehension most of all, that he would come across Luke again, like this. Blue and sullen in the smoking dirt, fists raw from a direct assault on his nephew just before. Anakin's face twisted as Luke recounted his experiences in the past week, something in his force presence blackening briefly at the mention of slavers. And then... the other part.

His head whipped from Luke, to Kylo, back to Luke in sync with Ahsoka's (when had Luke met Ahsoka?).

There were so many points that were wrong... horrifically, hysterically wrong about all of this that he couldn't possibly address them all in one fell swoop. Obviously, one Wrong Point stood scathingly out from all the rest.

The color had drained from Anakin's face. He wasn't angry. He couldn't be angry. His white-hot fits of rage (under extenuating circumstances) were a thing of the past; even if they weren't (hint: they weren't), he swore that he would never direct them toward his family. No matter the circumstances, he would never hurt them again. But his despair at the whole situation was palpable, rolling off him in waves.

Turning to Kylo for a slow and final time, he spoke in a quiet tone, "Is this true? After everything we discussed—" After the... holo-Luke. Was this why he was so besides himself two weeks ago? Or the Disturbance that pricked at his soul?

Not mad, but definitely disappointed. But maybe Padmé might still be proud of their son in the sense that, in this case, his brash show of stupidity was actually well justified.

Last edited:

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Species
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

Κylo needed his time coming to terms with being attacked in his sleep once more, by the same person. His breaths came in ragged as panic had latched on his inner being and his knuckles had started turning white the longer he held onto his lightsaber with far more strength than necessary. Then, he felt Ahsoka's energy and intent in pushing his attacker back from him and saw him being thrusted onto the floor. Kylo's eyes snapped to Ahsoka, widened and carrying all the confusion of someone who was not used to the help of others. Especially when they were on different sides, despite the lack of animosity between them. His lips parted and he realised his whole face was swelling, but the pain was not enough to bother him too much.

The heat though was becoming difficult to handle and Kylo shuffled near the edge of the wagon, still too shocked to be helping Anakin. His eyes travelled from Ahsoka to Luke and his lightsaber remained raised in case Luke decided to finish what he had started. In the shadows of the night he had seemed horrifying, but now, under the blinding light of the sudden fire, Kylo found him looking ridiculous. He was not a ghost coming to haunt him but a young boy playing with things bigger than him.

And then he started to speak, as Anakin dealt with the fire and Kylo's anger rose, aiming to overshadow his fear. This world did not have any steady set of rules Kylo could apply in his life. Some died and came back without memories, but Luke remembered everything, even things that had not happened to that version of him. He sounded so immature about it, which some would say would be hypocritical coming from Kylo, but when he thought that this Luke was almost Ahsoka's and Rey's age and he was acting so differently in comparison, his indignation seemed justified.

He was definitely not thinking he was Anakin's son, or anyone's at that point of his life. His face almost twisted in a sneer, before Anakin brought Kylo's attention to him.

His panic resurfaced. Kylo's lip trembled as it did when he was visibly nervous and his eye twitched. Even if the long going feud between him and Luke revolved around only the two of them, Anakin was his father. A father who cared. And someone Kylo made promises to, while keeping the truth from him. He had every right to be angered, though it unneverved Kylo more that he wasn't. 'I didn't kill him! He's a pathetic child. Weak and cowardly.' he raised his voice, pointing Luke with his lightsaber, but stopped when the thought that his Grandfather wou
ld not appreciate his words crossed his mind. His heart was thumping in his chest.

'I killed my Master. I felt him gone, but hours later I could sense him in the Force. And then, I suppose he came back. Like this. I saw him a few days ago when we stopped at the forest. I didn't attack, I left him and came back to you.' Kylo spoke, looking at Anakin, crushing waves of anxiety and longing coming from him. No matter what happened, he respected the last Jedi. The memory of that extended hand was a sharp stab in his heart.

The same could not be said for him as a nineteen year old though.

Last edited:

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Comrades came before anything else. It was just that simple as far as Ahsoka was concerned. For her helping Kylo out with the immediate danger was the obvious option. And after that they could worry about what or rather who the blue thing was. Now that she had pushed him off, into the fire though that was somewhat accidental, she could see that it was indeed a person. A person she knew ¨Jake?¨ she questioned somewhat under her breath as she heard Anakin call the blue man Luke. Wasn't that the name of his son?

With the immediate threats of the fire and Kylo being attacked dealt with, her attention went to Jake no Luke sitting pretty desolate on the ground. He really looked like quite the sight, slightly charred and still quite blue. Another good question from her master, how had he ended up all blue.

Still everything else was a bit of an info dump. An info dump that had a lot of things wrong with it. The mention of slavers made her directly look back to Anakin. All of it together though was just a lot. Especially coming from a slightly torched, still smoking covered in blue paint and dirt person. This was not what she had expected from this trip.

Honestly hearing all of it Ahsoka was more than a little bit shocked. Her head turning from Jake to Kylo back to Luke again. In perfect sync with Anakin. It was a bit to wrap her head around to be fair. Jake Starkiller seemed to be Anakin´s son Luke Skywalker who she had known by name only. But that made sense somehow, he was a jedi and he was a member of the rebellion. But Jake was Luke and Kylo from the sounds of it was Ben.

Kylo´s defense for all it was worth really wasn't worth that much. Crossing her arms she glanced between all three of them. She still didn't know too much about Kylo, other than he had some pretty misguided ideas on the empire and that his relationship to his family had been a sore subject even all the way back at the start of the summer when she first met him. Killing your… uncle was it? Probably wouldn't be helping much with all of that.

¨But you did kill him on Kate?¨ a different version of him somehow perhaps. But it was still the same person. And Luke clearly seemed to remember. Just because he hadn't killed him a second time didn't make the first time okay. The fact that Kylo had been able to kill Luke once and Luke had returned she could chalk up to Pandora but again that did not make this fine.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Father’s controlled but unhappy reaction caused Luke to wince back down at his blue encrusted boots. Oh, he’d been so stupid and childish accusing father of playing families with Ben and Ahsoka! He wanted to take that one back more than punching his nephew!

Father spoke to Ben, the note of quiet disappointment in his voice failing to bring Luke any pleasure or satisfaction. In fact, he felt pity towards his nephew. And culpability. And concern over how father might punish Ben. Despite his jealousy, Luke couldn’t let a rift develop between these two! He was sure father’s influence was helping Ben, to a small extent.

Luke raised his head to insist that he was more to blame than his nephew, but caught sight of his near sneer and remained silent. The remarks that followed ran a heavy cruiser through any empathy he’d had for his nephew, plus his more mature and remorseful mindset.

A pathetic child?

“Weak? Cowardly?” Luke cried, springing to his feet.

He would’ve launched himself at Ben, but the adult presences of the others kept him rooted to the same spot. And anyway, he didn’t want to look like more of a child.

Instead, Luke focused his energy on clearing up any confusing parts of his murder: “I went to Kate to use an artefact that would make me old again, though only temporarily. It was how I was able to beat Ben, until he cheated by tricking me into thinking he was sorry. So you see, father, Ahsoka, he’s the one who’s really weak and cowardly!”

Oh, no. He could hear the feeble whine creeping like an accent back into his voice. His maturity was slip, slip, slipping again. He had to keep cool and calm, but it was pretty hard when your murderer was standing right there trying to steal your father and the girl you thought was kind of cute.

Luke took a long, deep breath to force himself back under control. “When I died, I don’t think I left Pandora. I went to a place full of great warriors. People are saying that if you die in Pandora, you go there now… You go to Valhalla.”

He glanced around the small group as though expecting one of them to drop down dead with a dusty thud. Go ahead, Ben. No, no, he didn't mean that really.

Valhalla had been pretty cool with its duels and celebrations, but at the time, Luke had been old and sad, so hadn’t wanted to do any fighting or drinking and feasting. In retrospect, he regretted spending his short time there sat cross legged in the least inhabited corner of the Great Hall, meditating on all the mistakes he’d made with his nephew.

Luke didn’t think it was worth dying again, though, just to make better use of his next visit!

Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars
Occupation
Relationship Status
married ♡
Everything was happening so much.

So Kylo had set out to kill Luke. But not the sixteen nineteen-year old Luke, but the wizened Master Luke. Luke then materialized in Valhalla, apparently Pandora's afterlife-of-the-hour, only to be restored to the mortal coil back as his sixteen nineteen-year old self. And Kylo had come across Luke a few days ago without telling either of them? And Luke was a Jake now? Who had then gotten an ectoplasmic-blue makeover upon a run-in with some slavers?

At the height of Anakin's internalized hysteria, his hands at his sides alternating between tensing and untensing (as if spurred by some impulse to squeeze phantom throats), he felt nearly compelled by a cold urgency to address the slavers more than any of the hysterical rest. Who were they? What were they? Where were they based? To his credit, he swallowed these impulses down.

His incredulous blue eyes instead flickered briefly to the young togruta at his side as he cast her a commiserating (but always apologetic) expression. In the midst of the furor, Anakin deeply appreciated Ahsoka taking everything in stride — as she tended to do. Unlike everyone else in the vicinity, apparently.

"Ahsoka was my padawan," he clarified belatedly, just because of the misconception of his padawan / sister-figure being a stand-in for his daughter being too ridiculous to bear. As if he had any right to a relationship with Leia in the first place.

Time to unpackage this, then. Shoulders straightening, a deep breath pulling into his lungs, Anakin stepped forward. "Stop it. Both of you!" He jabbed a finger at Luke, stern faced, brooking no argument, and eerily resembling the posture of his older self — well, at least to those who had never seen Anakin's emphatic pointing. "You made it seem like you were going to kill him in his sleep when you should have known better. Twice." Among other shortcomings during Kylo's training, probably, but now was not the time to pour salt over the wound.

He wasn't finished, turning his finger to Kylo just as quickly. "You did kill him when you also should have known better. Whatever grudge you harbored, killing typically pays back the perceived debt with compound interest." ... Also among other shortcomings and probably crimes against the Galaxy At Large, but now wasn't the time to pour salt over those wounds either (and also something about pot and kettles calling each other black). No, what needed to be addressed here and now were their personal grievances against one another, personally.

"What more do you want! Ruin each other's lives even more?"

Last edited:

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Species
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

Who the hell was Jake? Kylo’s eyebrows knitted together when, based on Ahsoka’s reaction, he began suspecting that Luke was lying to people about who he was. He could not help the glare he shot him, but then he realised that Ahsoka’s eyes had travelled on him. She was the one from the group who knew him the least, which presently made him very uncomfortable, given what Luke had just revealed to her. She had rushed to help him, out of a sense of camaraderie Kylo had largely forgotten, given how adamant the First Order was on forging ruthless and cruel competition between its members. And then she had immediately learned that he had killed someone she thought she knew. Kylo nodded his head slowly as he looked at her, answering her question with hesitation and anxiety.

But his glare returned to Luke as he spoke further, his breathing becoming shorter. Luke narrating the scene was infuriating and reminded him of the lies his older self had told to Rey about that night. He would protest that he hadn’t played any tricks and his moment of weakness was sincere, but he was busy trying to hold back his anger that compelled him
to attack Luke.

That was mad. He still held onto his lightsaber as Skywalker went on to insult him, which caused him to flinch, but he remained rooted in his place. Then the Jedi spoke of his experience after death which had Kylo looking perplexed. Though he had heard similar rumours, he had struggled to believe they weren’t fantasies, until now. He had no time to ponder over them though, as he watched and heard Anakin, all of his attention turning on him.

And Kylo was stunned by his words and stance. Aside from Vader, who lingered in his mind, he was reminded of the man's daughter, who could be just as commanding as Anakin was being at the moment. His hand lowered the saber, his face lost all his color, but he did not seem as terrified as before, but rather, a feeling of confusion took hold of him, causing him visibly to lose his nerve. He knew that all of the conflicting feelings were not directed towards his Grandfather but himself.

He knew of his shortcomings. He was impatient, rush and often a slave to his emotions. Certainly more often than he would have liked. Had he thought with more clarity none of them would be in the situation they were right now. Had he reflected more he would have realised how pointless it was to keep killing people from his past and expecting to be rewarded with resolve and power.

His eyes lowered and he took a few moments to think carefully, as he struggled with his passions. Eventually, as Anakin’s last phrase registered, he spoke in a calmer tone. 'You’re right.’ he admitted. But he knew it wasn’t enough, so he turned his eyes on Luke, trying to repress most of the negative emotions his presence evoked. ‘Why have you come here, Luke? For revenge?’ he asked, solemnly. It was not easy to act in this manner and the fire inside him had not quelled, but he could, at the moment, control it.

Last edited:

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

This certainly was a situation that could only happen in pandora. Both in terms of the people involved and with the entire setting. Where there other families that had dealt with similar things. Sure people came from all sorts of times and all sorts of places. But this specifically seemed like the specific brand of weird that just always seems to happen. All they were missing were Leia and Padme, though she was somewhat glad the latter wasn't here to see all of this.

Hearing Jake no Luke tell the entire thing it was pretty damning. From Anakin she had gathered that it was likely he would tell the truth whatever he would say. Still the exact details of it were not putting Kylo or was that Ben in any good light. Even if some of the details really did confuse her. What did he mean by being old again, did Pandora give a glimpse into the future in some way. It wasn't what needed to be focused on now. Kylo had gone out to murder his uncle, and when he couldn´t best him in combat he struck him down when the fight was over.

She had heard a rumor or two about Valhalla. But all of them mentioned that you had to die to see it or get there somehow on your own. The first part wasn't something she´d seek out and the second might have been interesting to her if she hadn't already spent the better part of June and July chasing after another rumour. And after the entire business with the Hollow she had been a bit less enthused to track down another one.

She had been primarily watching Kylo and Luke when Anakin piped up again. But between his tone of voice and his behaviours she knew she had made a slight mistake. This wasn´t Luke and Kylo arguing out whatever beef they had between them, and at Anakin´s mention of Luke trying to kill Kylo, there had to be a lot of history. No, this was Luke trying to get Anakin's attention, the first conclusions he had jumped to said enough on that regard. And Kylo, while being a bit harder to read, was also striving for something, and whatever it was he wanted Anakin´s help in it.

¨He's not taking revenge¨ Ahsoka said somewhat pointedly. Otherwise this was just going to dissolve into more back and forth bickering, though Ahsoka realized this still likely would result into more back and forth bickering no matter what she said. ¨If you both keep trying to get revenge you´re going to be doing this for the rest of your lives¨ it would just be a cycle but then who would be the one to step away from trying to outdo the other.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Luke had expected father to tell off Ben, but he whirled on him with a stern face and jabbing finger that was reminiscent of… Well, Luke would rather not associate the super cool Jedi version of his father with him.

Boy, it stung an awful lot being scolded by the hero of his daydreams. His role model. A scolding from Uncle Owen had never stung! Luke had felt more indignant towards him. Defiant.

He frowned and hung his head, wallowing in his shame and self-pity like a reek did in mud.

Father moved on to telling off Ben, which brought Luke a little consolation, but it also left him brooding about what he’d done at the temple and here tonight. He grew aware of the hot, raw ache in his left fist that seemed to throb in time with his guilt.

Luke glanced down at his hand. The impact of his knuckles against Ben’s face and chipped away some of the blue paint, as well as his skin. Blood glittered like teardrops. The physical evidence of his weakness and stupidity made him feel sick. What kind of Jedi attacked their nephew? What kind of Jedi contemplated killing their nephew in his sleep?

Ahsoka spoke up and it reminded Luke that he hadn’t only behaved so badly in front of his father. He’d shown himself up in front of the cute girl, too. Oh, Ahsoka would never like him now! He meant as a friend, of course... Or maybe he’d already put her off him after he’d given that false name? Either way, he should probably address the “Jake Starkiller” thing.

“Jake” lifted his head to give her a kicked porglet look. “I’m sorry I lied, Ahsoka. I couldn’t give my real name ‘cos it would’ve gotten me in trouble with Captain Tawey. Are you really my father’s padawan?” “Jake” glanced wide-eyed between the two of them. “I didn’t think he ever had any!”

Luke allowed himself a moment of wonder and amazement, before he realized that he should probably answer his nephew's question. Why had he spent the last few days pursuing him and enduring or overcoming the obstacles that had gotten in his way?

“I was angry,” Luke said. “And…” He shook his head, too self-conscious to admit the other things. “I’ll go. Just let me get this paint off first. Boy do I look ridiculous!”

He glowered at his blue arms, then peered around the area. The rust speckled head of a faucet protruded out of a nearby wall, which he sure hoped still produced water.

Luke crossed over to the faucet. It was stiff and he had to turn it with both hands. The faucet squealed shrilly in protest, before spurting out brown water that eventually shifted to transparent.

He bent down and stuck his head under the clear spray. A tiny waterfall pounded down on him, some of it branching into streams that trickled down the back of his tunic. The blast of cold stole away his breath, and strangely, brought back memories of plunging out of a warm cave into icy tundra.

But the paint had dried in real good and didn’t want to part from him, despite his vigorous efforts to rub it out of his hair and skin. Oh, great. He was freezing now and stunk of wet wookiee.

Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars
Occupation
Relationship Status
married ♡
As the crisis settled into a relatively steadier... tension, for he could not yet call this peace (they were still so far from okay, he could not see okay from there), Anakin crossed his arms slowly over his chest. Luke not Jake was even offering to go in peace, because of course he would, after rediscovering his senses. That was much more like the talented young pilot the funny, temporally displaced fragment of his psyche had come to admire and love. Even as he still struggled to express it, the way that he was.

But the thought of leaving their spontaneous encounter on such a dismal note didn't sit well with him. Kylo still didn't exactly prosper in Luke's company, no matter how youthful and probably infuriatingly childlike his uncle appeared, but he seemed to have finally reached some partial understanding that fixating on his old resentment wasn't doing him any favors at all. Moreover, Luke really didn't have an unreasonable reaction to being skewered.

Again, he turned a pensive eye to Ahsoka, the look on his face indicative of some plan in the works that was either going to be brilliant or entirely insane. Basically he was giving her a three second window of opportunity to stop him before he suggested something entirely insane.

Even without looking, he could hear Luke flailing at scrubbing the paint off. Yeah, they couldn't leave him like this. And well, the three seconds were now up.

"Would the two of you be able to handle one week of traveling together?" Without going at each other's throats. For one week. Anakin had spoken calmly, but even he couldn't deny the hint of a challenge ringing in his voice. As if it shouldn't be so hard a task for their respective capabilities, even if up until recently it would've been practically impossible. But it shouldn't be.

... Speaking of things that should or should not be, that reminded him of something. He blinked quizzically at Bluke Skywalker. "Oh, and where's Artoo?"

Last edited:

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Species
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

When Ahsoka answered for Luke's behalf, Kylo's head tilted curiously as he regarded her. For someone who had been lied to from Luke himself, she sounded convinced in regards to the content of his words. She was not wrong, of course, but that left Kylo feeling hollow and puzzled, not recognising, or understanding concepts like forgiveness or similar reasons that led to acceptance. At the moment his mind could register regret and that was far as it could go in regards to Luke's intention.

Trying to break from his confusion, he tried to express himself, poorly as usual. ' You think you know him? He lied to you about who he was. He's going to lie about what he did to me as a Jedi Master, if you ask him.' he told her sullenly, once Luke was done with his explanations to Ahsoka. Kylo was certain of his words, as they contributed to the reasons why he could not let go. As far as Kylo was aware, those who knew of the story told by Luke or others, had come to accept that he deserved what was coming, because he had failed his Master first. And he had struggled with that decree for the rest of his life.

Even so, he was not getting angry. He had tried to prompt Ahsoka to learn more out of a sense of attachment, which happened faster for him than it did for others, when coming across people who had simply given him the benefit of a doubt. Were he an ordinary person he would justify it as not wanting to lose communication with someone he respected. But it was not his call to make, especially since he had just admitted a murder in front of her.

Luke was further away, but not far enough for comfort. Then, Anakin spoke again, posing a question Kylo should have expected, but he didn't. His first instinct was to give Anakin the same look he gave Snoke when he was asking something much too difficult that Kylo didn't want to do, but felt powerless to refuse. He quickly realised though how different the situation was in this case, without the fear of punishment. His Grandfather didn't own him. He could get up and leave. He had posed a question and not a demand and Kylo could very well refuse.

But the need to prove himself had not left him and given the situation, he recognized Anakin was being generous. His eyes travelled from him to Luke. He seemed sadder than his Grandfather had ever seen him in the past. While he could trust himself to not murder the boy at the moment and quell his passion when he was away from him, the constant co existence with him would be torture.

'I'll do it.' he finally agreed. A large part of him wished he hadn't. He put his lightsaber away and prayed that week would pass as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Well at least they both seemed to accept her words. And that was as good a start as any. She wasn't about to complain if they didn't go back to fighting again. Still the scene was honestly just a little bit sad bordering on the absurd. That was something to ponder another day though.

The entire Jack Starkiller thing, well it never was nice to be fooled like that. She hadn't been looking for a lie as far as a name went and his intentions never had seemed malicious. If anything she could understand the need for a false name to protect yourself. She had done the very same thing in their own galaxy. Kylo´s words were something to consider. What Anakin had said was shocking. People made mistakes, that was true. Jedi made mistakes and she knew that as well, maybe better than anyone. ¨You did what you had to to protect yourself¨ she told Luke shrugged, she couldn't hold any ill feelings for that. ¨But you´re right Kylo, I don´t know him¨ not really.

However she could crack a grin at Luke´s question though. ¨That's understandable, Anakin didn't know either the first time we met¨ While she was with the order she had often been identified as Anakin's padawan, cal had done the same when they met. But for those who never had seen the order it probably wasn't known. That didn't make her any less proud of it though. She had long gotten over how things had started, and though she would have preferred a different ending she would never trade her time as his padawan for anything.

Seeing Luke offering to leave again, to try and restore whatever peace and understanding they had built up was a nice offer. But it wouldn't work. For many reasons not the least of which being that the dread wastes didn't seem the place to be wandering alone at night. No matter who you are. So she easily met Anakin´s gaze, letting him know that she didn't have any objections to Luke staying. Even if it was probably going to make things just a little bit more difficult for the both of them.

¨Artoo is in Pandora?¨ she asked, she would be happy to see the droid again. She had grown rather fond of the little guy and she had missed him more than a fair bit. It was a good thing that Kylo agreed to let Luke stay. She just hoped that for the remainder of the trail they wouldn't regret this. [/B][/B]

Last edited:

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Ben’s surly remarks to Ahsoka provoked a scowl out of Luke, but now that he’d recovered his sense of control, he knew better than to erupt into an argument. Ahsoka accepted his apology, which was the most important thing. She didn’t hate him. Unlike that red head who’d paradoxically helped him in the alley.

One week travelling with his nephew? The shock of father’s challenge question chilled Luke worse than the water pounding on his head. He’d expected Ben to vehemently refuse, but he agreed?

Oh no. Oh no. Luke couldn’t stay. The taut, charged atmosphere between his nephew and himself would ruin Ahsoka and father’s peaceful trip. Oh, he’d been so stupid pursuing his nephew through the wastes!

“It’s fine. I don’t want to cause any more trouble,” he said, shaking his dripping head. “I’m sorry I bothered you all. I’ve been very foolish.”

Luke couldn’t meet his nephew’s gaze and busied himself with squeezing off the stiff faucet. The cold water had failed to wash off the blue paint. In fact, it’d made things worse by turning his hair all gummy and sticky. And his teeth were chattering so hard that he thought he might crack ‘em!

“Artoo? I left him at a place in Lethe where I rented a dewback,” he told father and Ahsoka. “He would’ve slowed me down on the rockier terrain. I’m gonna look through my stuff. See if I’ve got something to budge this stubborn paint!”

Luke left the little group and trotted off to a wooded area, where he’d left his dewback… A pack of creatures that looked an awful lot like womp rats were tucking into the limp, fallen body of his former mount.

The sight of its gnawed open belly, half chewed thrusts of ribs and soft round organs didn’t make Luke feel sick, exactly, but more hot and prickly. So did the sharp stink of blood, the squelching of many, many sets of strong jaws working through raw flesh, and the muffled snarls. The snarls.

Memories of the nights he’d tried to self-isolate on Saint Sacul invaded his mind, and he saw half eaten animals everywhere. Each a ragged reminder of what he could do to people if he wasn’t careful. Fear and guilt and shame seemed to chew at his own insides. He couldn’t stay here a moment longer or they would consume him!

Shivering with more than just the cold, he left the feasting womp rats and stumbled back to the little group at the homestead. Along the way, the implications of his dead mount sank through the chill of his shock.

“Womp rats ate my dewback,” he told them, his voice subdued and quiet. He probably would’ve been pale faced beneath the paint. “I have no way to get back to the portals now. I… I guess I will have to stay. I hope that’s still all right?”

Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars
Occupation
Relationship Status
married ♡
Luke's insistence at taking his leave had Anakin furrowing his brow with concern for all the dangers these untamed lands were obviously wrought with (and the brow furrowing a little deeper upon mention of Artoo being left in Lethe), but he didn't pursue the topic further. Despite Kylo's (reluctant) acquiescence, the decision hadn't been a clear one. What could he do to help them? Tonight served as just another reminder for how impossible it sometimes felt to embrace one without spurning the other. A pang of powerlessness threatened to tug him beneath the depths, made more despondent for the fact that this wasn't another corner he could fight himself out of. It would take the patience and the tightrope balance and discipline that had so often escaped him in his youth. Stars, he was still technically younger than the both of them.

Troubled gaze lingering at the tree line for a moment longer, Anakin was about to turn back to the camp and offer to take watch for the remainder of the night when Luke came trudging back, bleakly informing them of the fate of his dewback.

Well, that made things a bit simpler.

"Then you're staying," he stated as a matter of fact. Everyone had already given their assent, and nothing in the past three and a half minutes had given them any of them a reason to renege. "Ahsoka, think you can help him retrieve the rest of his things? I'll be up for the rest of the night." He stepped off and knelt down for the flint to work on reigniting the embers of their campfire, since it sure looked as though Luke could use the extra warmth and light.

As burgeoning flames crackled to life, his eyes darted back up to Kylo. "One week," he muttered part ways aloud, part ways to himself before resuming his stoking of the fire. But with his gaze pinned to the flamelight, the next words leaving his lips sounded off more loudly, and resolute, "Thank you."

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Species
goffic disney prince
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

Kylo was upset, troubled, worried and even hurt, which made him want to retreat somewhere to process the situation and lick his emotional wounds. He had already regretted agreeing with his Grandfather and he wanted nothing more than to run away and not look back. But he couldn't allow anyone, himself included, to think of Kylo Ren as a coward. He glanced at Luke momentarily as the boy spoke with a cold stare, raising walls that would hide all his weaknesses, including his sudden outbursts of anger. He wanted Luke to go away, but he had also realised that his presence had already changed everything.

He gave one last look at Ahsoka, then turned away, searching for something to do, an excuse to find in order to be by himself, but before long Luke returned, requesting to stay and Kylo had enough of feeling like a deserter who waited for his imminent execution. He let the others take the decisions, surrendering himself to despair. Out of all the punishments he had endured, the worst was to have to suffer a temptation he could not indulge.

He aimed to walk away to the safety of an isolated space as silently as possible, when Anakin's voice returned his attention on him. Kylo stood, defeated but proud, nodding his head at his Grandfather's gratitude. He could not completely understand the position he was in, but he could imagine it was far from pleasant. There was much suffering in placing oneself in the middle, away from the Jedi and the dark side and seeking to be fair to both. Kylo didn't envy that place and he knew a thing or two about conflicts.

The moments passed with Kylo finding a place where he could reflect and think, which had the effect of making him lose his nerve even more. He'd fail and turn on them, unable to stand the constant reminder of a trauma that lingered despite his efforts to make it disappear. In Pandora, Luke was far weakened than Kylo had ever seen him, but he still posed a threat. He was a Skywalker.

But there was difference he acknowledged compared to the events of his galaxy and that was Anakin. Kylo stood up and went to find him where he had last left him. 'Anakin, if you don't need me, I can find my way back.' he started, sensing that he wanted to say more. Without prior warning though, he stopped, his body tensing at the noises his ears picked, from the direction of the wagon. Kylo could hear shuffling, breathing and he sensed ill intent. He run towards the scene, only to be greeted by a group of thirteen gnomes, holding ropes in their hands that seemed to be searching for someone who had escaped the
ir tiny grips.
'
You again?!'
he yelled at them in anger.

But this time, there was something different about the scene and Kylo soon noticed that there was a gnome leading the charge with a blue crown, the same shade as Luke was, on his head instead of a hat, whose eyes sparked with the familiar feeling of revenge.

Last edited:

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Sending Luke off in the middle of the night soaking wet while there were still a whole myriad of troubles out there wasn't what she would call their brightest idea. But Luke seemed determined even if she crossed her arms in a very clear non verbal communication of disagreement. Even if he wasn't staying going off into unknown terrain in the middle of the night was a bad idea. Especially when he was already getting undercooled, Ahsoka was reasonably certain human teeth should not make that noise.

It wasn't all that long before Luke was back.If she were being honest then he really didn't look any better and by the sound of it that wasn't any surprise. Ahsoka had never seen a womp rat with her own eyes but she had heard enough stories. And then there were still the slavers that Luke had run into to consider. All in all that didn't sound like anything she couldn't handle.

¨Of course¨ the matter of Luke staying was settled now but his stuff still needed to be recovered from those womp rats. Fair enough, he couldn't have brought that much if he was on dewback. They could probably carry it between them on a single trip, and they'd still be capable of swinging a lightsaber to defend themselves if needed.

¨Think you can show me the way Luke? Or do you need to warm up for a minute¨ he still did not look entirely right. But in a straight choice between talking to Kylo about the remainder of the week and his very obvious problems with Luke or going on what was supposed to be a pretty easy trip retrieving some stuff womp rats or no. She was pretty ok with the womp rats. As soon as Luke was ready they´d go.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“Thanks,” Luke said, nodding at his father. He still felt too awkward to make eye contact with his nephew, so kept his gaze carefully trained on the reviving campfire.

The prospect of returning to the half eaten dewback did little to warm him. The sight of its gnawed open belly and exposed organs made him feel too weird, but maybe he’d find it a little easier with Ahsoka keeping him company.

He thought over her question, and decided that he’d rather get it over with quick. There was also the added bonus of spending time away from his nephew.

“Let’s go,” Luke replied. “I brought a duffel bag and a blaster rifle. Why don’t you collect those, Ahsoka, and I’ll cover you with my lightsaber?”

That way, he wouldn’t have to venture too close to the torn and oozing remains of the dewback. He wouldn’t have to see the chewed bones or smell the sharp, metallic blood.

Luke left his dysfunctional family members, then led the way back to the ragged fringes of the wooded area. As he’d expected, the womp rats were still huddled around the boulderlike carcass of the dewback, making their wet squelching and crunching feeding sounds. It gave him a tight, shivery feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He hung back from the feasting animals, unclipped his lightsaber hilt from his blue stained belt, but did not ignite it yet. Luke looked to Ahsoka with wide hopeful eyes. “Ready?”

Though soft and quiet, his voice managed to disturb the nearest row of womp rats, which snapped around to bare their bloodied fangs and hiss at them. That was the only warning Luke and Ahsoka got before they came charging towards them on bent, muscular legs and talon tipped feet.

Little did Luke realize that his father and nephew were facing a challenge of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars
Occupation
Relationship Status
married ♡
As with Luke, Anakin wasn't in the business of forcing Kylo to stay against his will. Also as with Luke, he wasn't comfortable with cutting any of them loose into the night, under such circumstances

"If you find yourself in an unbearable situation, you're more than welcome to one of the horses," he spoke with that ever-present resignation about him, "but if you can stay, I think that would be—" better, was what he meant to finish with when that rustle of noise stopped him still.

It wasn't long before he picked himself to his feet, jaw gritting with (once more) a prevailing sense of now what? His brow arched incredulous when the gaggle of diminutive gnomes appeared in view, eyes glinting with hatred under the shade of night.

Kylo's very serious eruption of anger was probably the only thing that kept Anakin from doubling over into laughter. "Hang on. These are Luke's slavers?" he threw his arms into the air in disbelief. First of all how? How did Luke get captured by these... little guys again?

The crowned gnome snarled a high pitched curse, barking something like an order at one of his compatriots. A mage-like gnome produced a staff, more like a short and gnarled sort of cane, a crackling of electric power beginning to gather at its apex.

The would-be wizard gnome was abruptly interrupted as the cane clattered to the ground, tiny hands reaching to claw at his tiny throat as he was hoisted into the air a few inches as though dragged upwards by an invisible fist.

With his thumb and forefinger pinched lightly together, Anakin gave a mild shrug in Kylo's direction. "You wanna talk it out?" He had a feeling Kylo wouldn't prefer to talk it out, but he'd gotten accustomed to asking for the younger-older man's opinion, even in this.

• Haha
Reactions: Luke Skywalker

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iknik Blackstone Varrick
Top Bottom