By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Power up Question?

Amity

Player
Hello everyone! I hope you are all ok! :) I would like to ask a question about a potential new character. This is of course Gine

www.dragonballuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Gine

Sorry its my first time copying a url using my phone. If it doesnt work, I apologise and will sort it out tommorow ASAP. Now like her son Goku, she too is a full Saiyan. Now my question is this, her son can become a Super Saiyan and so on because he is a full Saiyan. In the anime show she never achieved it. Now if she came to Pandora and got a reason to fight, can she get the Super Saiyan tansformations?

Can she get to Super Saiyan 2 or 3?

I apologize for asking this. Thank you for your time.

PS. In the url please delete the .com part to load her official profile

Solution
Hi Amity! Yes, as long as there's canon that supports a character unlocking certain powers (which there is in this case), then they can definitely do so through development in Pandora.

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Hi Amity! Yes, as long as there's canon that supports a character unlocking certain powers (which there is in this case), then they can definitely do so through development in Pandora.

Solution

Amity

Player
Good morning Rani! Thank you so much for looking at my question. I totally understand and I appreciate your time! Please stay safe out there.

Current Season

Status Updates

Pleeeeeaasse let it get sunny and warm early this year!!!
HOW IS IT MARCH ALREADY?!?!?? :eek:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itachi Uchiha
Top Bottom