Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private preparation

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

DEC 2, 109

After Jaesa had returned from Pandopolis, having run into Ozma instead of who she'd actually gone to see, she'd started packing for the vacation that she'd been invited to. She had no idea, truthfully, what she needed for a beach holiday, but a search through the clothes left over on her ship had come up with a bikini and several tanktops that would be suitable for hot weather. Things left over from the time she had spent on that tropical planet with Rey, and Kylo, and Connor. Back when things had started to get better after recent traumas, only to crash around her head again with the temporary loss of her memories. A large part of her still wondered what things would look like now if that had never happened.

But there was no point wondering about that, especially not in light of her recent suspicions.

With her packing done, she left her apartment, bag slung over one shoulder, wearing a pair of sunglasses that she'd found amongst her old things and served quite well to help with her throbbing headache. A few steps down the hallway took her to the next door down, where she lifted a hand and knocked hard enough to be heard, immediately wincing as the sound reverberated around her skull.

Kylo had better not laugh at her.

Last edited:

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey wasn't done packing just yet. She kept having to get Snowdrop out of her case, then Socks, then Snowdrop.... the two seemed to be doing a tag team situation trying to prevent her from packing so she couldn't leave. "I won't be gone long." She assured the two cats, like they could understand her. She sighed, they'd be fine, it was hardly like they weren't used to it, and she was leaving BB-8 here so he could make sure everything was okay with them and the house. She didn't just want to put them in a cattery or something, she'd rather know they were being looked after and she could not take them to the beach with them.

Rey kept inclining her head towards where she knew Ben's Force signature was coming from, wanting to go through, make a comment, a joke, tell him something which had happened to her recently, but she left it for the moment, leaving him to pack. He probably wouldn't want her under his feet while he was packing.

"I'll get it." She called out, walking to the door as the knock sounded through the apartment. She could feel Jaesa's Force signature before she swung the door open, "Hey." She smiled, stepping back to let the woman pass, "How are you?" She asked, wondering how much of a hangover she was suffering with, given Ben's account of what had happened last night.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=#f2f2f2, none, red 1px solid]

As soon as he sensed Jaesa approaching, Ben grinned to himself. He could only guess at her state this evening, and how she'd suffered through the day after the previous night. He doubted she'd be so cuddly.

He'd just stuffed his bag with his clothes; a miscellaneous bunch of t-shirts and tank tops, shorts, swim trunks. He mostly planned to go without a shirt for the week, so it was with little care that he did so. Followed by the necessities: sunblock and hair mousse. For the slightly manufactured beach-waves look.

He listened as Rey went to the door, and Jaesa was invited in, before stepping out of the room himself. He didn't say anything in greeting, just grinned from his doorway, and gave a little wave when her sunglasses looked his way. "And how are we feeling?"

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"I feel like someone's using the inside of my skull as a drum," she pointed out to Rey as she stepped into the apartment. She didn't bother to fill Rey in that she was hangover; no doubt Kylo had told her as soon as possible about what state Jaesa had been in last night. Ugh.

And then Kylo himself popped out of his room, smirking and waving. Jaesa didn't remember the night before in perfect clarity, but she remembered enough to be ashamed. Very ashamed. She was never going to drink again. Try not to anyway.

For Kylo, she only had a grunt, before she slung her bag onto the floor next to the armchair. "Have you not finished packing?" she asked them both, lowering herself gingerly into the chair and pulling her legs up beneath her.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey shook her head at Jaesa, "No, the cats got in the way." It had been a slow process anyway because she hadn't really been that quick about it, in truth. She hadn't known how much to take, and had been guessing as she went along what might be good on a beach holiday. She only had to make sure she had her dresses in there now and maybe a book or two. She wasn't that good at reading long passages, but she wasn't sure what they would be doing all week on the beach holiday. She wasn't a big drinker and she was sure Ben (and maybe even Jaesa after what she had learned last night) would probably not want to spend all their time with her, because there were plenty of others on the trip so she wanted to make sure she wasn't going to get bored.

She knew she was going to probably spend the whole week swimming anyway.

"I don't have much more to go though." She said with a shrug, crossing over to the kitchen she poured Jaesa a glass of water and set it down next to the arm chair, though she herself didn't sit, "Drink up, it'll help." She said, as she looked between Ben and Jaesa, before moving back to the kitchen to sort out some coffee.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Seeing Jaesa settling in, Kylo dipped back into the bedroom to throw what little else he thought he'd need for the trip together. He still had some things on Revan's ship that would get him through.

A few minutes later he emerged, and went to drop his things by the door– glancing towards Rey, who was fixing up coffee in the kitchen– before coming in to sit on the sofa with a sigh. He looked towards Jaesa and grinned again. "Hey, bestest best friend. Looking forward to tomorrow?"

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She took advantage of the comfort of the armchair, curling up in it as Rey left and then came back with a glass of water. "Thanks," she murmured with a small smile, unfolding her legs so that she could lean forward to take it from the table and take a sip, dark eyes narrowing as they followed Kylo's progress over to the nearby sofa. That grin on his face did not bode well.

And there it was.

Putting her glass down, she reached for the bag at her feet and then threw it at Kylo. Not as hard as she would have been able to normally, but at least it didn't fall short. "Oh, be quiet," she grumbled. Bestest best friend. It was true, but she was not the type of person to say that. Sober anyway.

Reactions: Rey Solo

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey continued to fix up the coffee and smiled slightly at the scene emerging in the sitting room. She assumed that was something Jaesa had said to Ben the previous night; it was certainly enough to get a rise out of her if nothing else. She glanced towards her room, but she knew the rest of her packing would take minutes rather than anything longer; her dresses just needed folding out of her wardrobe and into the case.

She took in a mug of coffee to Ben too, assuming he wanted one, she had made far too much for one person anyway. She put it down on the coffee table in front of him and then, as Jaesa had taken the armchair, she sat down next to him on the sofa, coffee in hand. "I'm looking forwards to tomorrow," she hummed, taking a sip of her coffee.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Her reflexes weren't the greatest in her current state, and Kylo found himself waiting for the bag to be thrown, only to easily catch it and set it back down. "It was sweet," he assured her, not without the lingering smirk. Until she'd nearly crushed his ribs, of course.

Rey approached, then, and he looked up in time to see the coffee mug set down. He hummed in appreciation and reached for it, taking a sip of the warm, comforting drink. "This planet's supposed to be incredible. Like our tropical hideout, but populated with people who will cook gourmet meals for you. And we don't have to stay in a spaceship." He leaned back in the couch with a sigh. He was ready to go, about then. Surely Revan wouldn't mind if they beat her there by a day.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"I was drunk," she pointed out. She wasn't a typically sweet person, not even when she was a padawan. Gentle, maybe, but not sweet. And she had no idea what she was then, but sweet certainly wasn't something to be applied to her, ever. Except first-time drunk, apparently.

She murmured another thanks as Rey handed her a coffee, but let it cool on the table for now. "Are you implying my cooking isn't good enough?" she asked, raising her eyebrows so high that they were visible above the top of her sunglasses. Not that she was being entirely serious; she'd prefer other people to cook for her. The only reason she'd been cooking for them was that the other two couldn't.

"As long as there are plenty of places for me to train in peace, I don't really care where we go," she continued with a slight shrug, not quite realising that she was showing just how recently she had been Jedi, where terms like relaxation and beach vacation were not part of their vocabulary.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey sat back and began to sip her coffee. Her face visibly brightened at the mention of food being cooked for them. She liked Jaesa's cooking of course, but someone to cook for her whenever she wanted sounded... something like a dream come true. She had really liked that tropical hideout, though it seemed like so long ago now, though so much had happened between then and now.

She hoped this was going to be a little simpler than their hideaway and at least they weren't going to be on the run. Maybe they could properly relax. As long as Pandora didn't get in the way this time. She was looking forwards to spending time with them both. Her gaze slipped to Ben before looking back to Jaesa as she mentioned about training.

Even though Rey wasn't that good at holidays, even she knew that wasn't right and so she snorted, "I don't think that's the point of a holiday." She hesitated and then looked to Ben, "Right?"

Reactions: Jaesa Willsaam

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

In truth, Kylo had as little experience vacationing as the rest of them. He couldn't remember anytime he'd dedicated to relaxing since a brief trip taken with his parents as a child– and even then, he'd sensed his father's restlessness, seen his mother taking calls that couldn't wait.

The thought of his parents twisted something in him, as it did every time his mind managed to creep back to them and the confrontation that had happened only a week ago. His amusement dropped a moment, managing only to scoff at Jaesa's question and the look he got over her sunglasses. No, he was glad that she would get a break too, even if her next words implied she might have trouble settling into it.

A sip of his coffee, as Rey's direction toward him drew him back to the present. He looked to her, then Jaesa. "Definitely not. I'm taking it to mean doing as little as possible. Sitting my ass on the beach and taking naps. Having a masseuse pound the knots out of my back." He stretched, twisting his spine slightly, as though he could feel the tension. "Drinking at the tiki bar. If you're going to train, stay away from me," he muttered, though not with any real displeasure, as he settled back down with a sigh.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa pulled her legs beneath her again, turning her face away from the nearest lamp. Not wanting to move, she held out a hand, her command of the Force enough that the full mug of coffee didn't waver at all as it drifted up into the air and then into her hand.

As both Rey and Kylo pointed out that the point of a holiday wasn't to be training, Jaesa crinkled her nose and glanced back at them. Seeing them sitting together on the sofa reminded her of the suspicions she'd voiced last night. "But what's the point in doing nothing?" she asked, cocking her head before her frown deepened. "And what's a tiki bar?" She was going to stay away from any bars. She did not trust herself around alcohol.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey listened to the conversation moving on. She didn't understand half of what Ben was going on about, but he seemed excited about it. She was glad he'd have this, because was probably what he needed. Maybe it'd offer him the distraction he wanted. And she would learn to just live with it and get back to the place they'd been in before. She was trying.

"Why, what's wrong with your back?" She asked Ben, looking concerned, before tilting her head back to Jaesa and shrugging, "I think we're supposed to relax, and training isn't relaxing?" At least not the way she trained.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo waved off Jaesa's question. "You don't need to worry about anything with bar in the name," he replied. Maybe he was poking too much fun at the woman, but he was finding great amusement in it.

Looking to Rey, he breathed a short laugh. "Nothing. It just means I'm stressed." he replied, his tone upbeat for what he implied. Stress was relatively normal these days. And was the reason he intended to relax for this next week. Pretend he'd been born without a mother and a father. "If you haven't had a massage, you're both getting one this week. You can thank me later."

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She just huffed at that, and then shifted at the mention of stress, because that was a word that resonated strongly with her these days. Unsurprisingly. Any person who was not stressed from the things she'd been dealing with was a stronger person than her. Or maybe just emotionally stunted.

"I find training relaxing..." she mumbled, shifting herself deeper into her armchair. Though there was an ulterior motive for how much she wanted to train these days; to try and settle what the hell was going on with her when it came to the Force and some of the... urges... that came to her since getting her memories back. The kind of urges that made her think that beating someone half to death wasn't so bad if they deserved it.

She did not like that. But that was who she had been for three years. For some part of that, she hadn't even cared about deserving either. Good person, indeed...

Her gaze slipping away behind her dark lenses, she buried her face in her coffee.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey didn't want to ask Ben what was stressing him out, partly because she was sure she already knew most, if not all of the story. Well, she hoped that it would help get rid of that stress, however it worked. Her emotions felt like they were on a tight coil and had been for some time, unsure of when it might unfurl or heighten. She was trying to keep it all under control; she would see if this holiday helped.

Rey felt a little bad as she looked back over to Jaesa. "You might find the holiday more relaxing?" She suggested before looking back to Ben. "I've never had a massage." She said, tilting her head towards Ben, "What is it? How does it help you feel less stressed?" She asked, curiously.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo snorted at Jaesa. Even if he supposed he understood to a degree, the release of physically beating something; but he felt rather resolved to quiet that part of himself for this week. "I'm just saying, don't try to get me to join you," was all he replied, holding up his hands with a slim grin.

As Jaesa disappeared behind her coffee mug, Kylo looked to Rey. His gaze narrowed in a short disbelief that passed when he realized there was no reason Rey should know what it was. He felt certain there hadn't been spas on Jakku. "Come here, I'll show you," he replied, setting down his coffee and shifting towards her. He didn't think much of it; he felt sure he'd tried for Jaesa before, and she'd seemed to have liked it. Even if it had likely ended in other methods of de-stressing.

When she'd turned, he lifted his hands to Rey's shoulders, kneading the muscle there under his fingers. He was careful, but still put his strength into it. After a moment, he looked over his shoulder to Jaesa and her shades for a distraction. "You can be next, if you can get yourself out of that chair." She looked like she hoped for it to swallow her.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa remained focused on her coffee as Rey asked what a massage was. Jaesa knew, if only from her memories. She remembered Kylo giving her a couple, that had inevitably given way to wandering hands, kisses, and other things. As such, she couldn't quite help but see massages as something sexual.

Which was why her gaze cut towards the other two as Kylo offered to show Rey what one was, and proceeded to knead at her shoulder blades. Her expression was unreadable, but she quickly looked away again. She suspected what was going on between the pair of them, and all but expected that they would get together eventually, but that didn't mean she wanted to watch Kylo give Rey a massage.

"No, I'm alright," she said quickly when Kylo offered to give her one too. As easy as things had been between them, given what massages meant between them in her memories, she was quite fine with him not touching her. Back to her coffee she went.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey looked curious and shifted in her seat so that she was facing away from Ben and Jaesa as she waited for him to show her exactly what a massage was. She didn't really understand the concept of relaxing, or why she was turning away from him, but she did trust him and so just sat patiently waiting.

All in all, she was fairly glad she was facing away from them both when he began putting his strength into the massage. She was vaguely aware of him and Jaesa speaking but didn't focus on the words, only what was happening right now.

When there was a pause, she rolled her shoulders, feeling the easing of some of the muscles there and a lingering sensation which he left. She took a moment before looking back to him first. over her shoulder, her gaze lingering a moment longer than it had done so far as she smiled a little. "That feels great." Her words were gentle and she stretched her arms a little, feeling the relief of the few muscles which had been massaged.

Top Bottom