Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Completed psychologist looking for patients

Hannah

luminous beings are we
Application Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
I know you've got a lot on for now, but in the distant future I'd like to offer Nina as a patient. It won't be for a bit yet. <3

Reactions: Theo Crain

Theo Crain

The Haunting of Hill House
Race
Human, sensitive
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
just lmk when ur ready for Nina to see Theo and we will make it happen <3

Reactions: Hannah
B
B

Barty Crouch Jr.

Well, Barty does have abandonment issues.....it's a bit complicated. The 13th of December, year 109 is an okay date for me, if it's possible.

Theo Crain

Race
Human, sensitive
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
I've put Lydia at 20th Dec, and Abigail on 1st Feb if those work?

Also, I just realized something - if you need multiple sessions we can do that! I'll probably ask to headcanon any other sessions other than the first one ;3

As for Barty, I'm a little hesitant mainly because he IS a dark wizard and she'd probably nope right out. To combat that, it would probably be a good idea for her not to touch him at all :think:

Laura

Player
Would it be okay to switch them so Abigail's got 20th Dec, and Lydia on 1st Feb? Abigail's been through some plots recently that would send her for help sooner. And Lydia can have more time to adjust to being in Pandora.

S
S

Shireen Baratheon

Well, Shireen here was almost burned to death with her own father's consent, and only her arrival in Pandora saved her from that, so she has some lingering issues from that, and the fact that she spent most of her life isolated in one form or another. Any date is okay.

(And don't worry about dangerous abilities either, she has no abilities other than her intellect.)

Lucifer Morningstar

DC Universe
Race
Fallen Angel
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Oh where to begin with Lucifer. He's got plenty of daddy issues as his Father literally cast him out of Heaven to become the ruler of Hell. He also has quite a few insecurities underneath his confident demeanor so there's a lot of unpacking to be done by Theo. Coincidentally, Lucifer had a therapist back in Los Angeles who thought he was speaking in metaphors and didn't believe he was the literal Devil until he revealed his true face. Perhaps Theo might think the same way because I'm not sure how well she'll take it if he reveals his true self off the bat. He's also pretty wide open this season so dates are flexible for him.

Reactions: Theo Crain

Theo Crain

Race
Human, sensitive
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
we spoke on DM and this is good to go ;D

aside from that, i'm tentatively closing this for the season. i may reopen it next season but thank you everyone for making this such a huge success <3

Top Bottom