By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Rani's Autumn Cleanout

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
So, it's probably no surprise to some of you that I've been struggling with writing the last few months. And oh boy, do I have a lot of threads (mainly Keith threads) that need some focus. I'd really like to get some new plots and such going, but I'm already feeling overwhelmed with my backlog of threads, so I figured I'd follow some other folks' examples and do a bit of a cleanout/organization/prioritization of pre-Autumn threads!

Options
  • Wrap up the thread in the next 1-2 posts
  • Rapid-fire the thread to completion
  • Headcanon and drop the thread
  • Move the threads/plots to summer
  • Continue as normal
Aaand I'll list all my threads by character below, along with a suggestion/my thoughts. Let me know what you'd like to do!

Noctis Threads

Keith's Threads!

G'raha Tia Threads

Aaaaaand that's all my pre-Autumn stuff. Keith has like 346345345 threads. Once I get these sorted, I'll probably start looking for new plots and threads for them as well. :)

Last edited:

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
HELLOOOOO

I am good with timeskipping for the first Keith/Jin Ling thread and getting to the good stuff. And rapidfire, like we talked about. ;D My Jin Ling muse is pretty darn good, so I should be able to get back to you easily!

So, I LOOOOVE the tower defense group thread, I love the idea of seeing what everybody's interactions are like. I think timeskipping to the exciting bits would work, unless folks are wanting to drop instead. I'm flexible and can do whatever!

• Love
Reactions: Keith Kogane

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
she/them
Species
some sort of elf
Height
5'0"
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
epic quest go & quitting time
since life has been chewing on us both, i vote we call these done maybe and DO THE PROMPTO GETS EATEN BY THE HAUNTED HOUSE AND THE HOUSE TEXTS NOCT DOING A BAD PROMPTO IMPRESSION and they have spoopy adventures yes/yes
--
doggy style
you have one million keith threads do not perish <3
in the future we can think of new keith things to do ofc when you have more wiggle room : D
--
EDIT I FORGOT GRAHA
SKIP TO EXCITING BITS SKIP TO EXCITING BITS SKiP ttO

• Love
Reactions: Rani

Siri

je suis loser
Organizer
link
oh poor atlas
it is indeed our Only Thread (until mage shenanigans hueh) i'm very cool with rapidfiring this or continuing at regular pace any time!!!!

---

I am also very okay prioritizing the threads where I'm (casually) NPCing it up if only just to toss random prompt curveballs from out of nowhere lsdfj
If EXO is cool with it we can also totes set up some time any time to get the infection goinggg

• Love

Allunara

Player
ooof i am in a lot of these X´D

The sound of the wind is whispering - sounds good to me, and yeah we can def have them adventuring in the future idk maybe something to do with Keith angsting and getting himself into more then he can handle on himself with shiro gone (if he´s the type to go for unhealthy coping mechanisms)

Skeleton crew & endless chase & final door - all sounds fine to me

Like stars bursting in my head - I kinda thought we had already said it was finished XD

Edit because i forgot Ardyn was in a G´raha topic XD
Yeah i second with Octi skipping to the goodbits sounds good to me

• Love

Sayamy

Player
Occupation
Book Collector
Ye, we sure can drop it and do a newer one later, when we both got an idea about what!

• Excited

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Pronouns
They/Them
Species
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
I'll just go ahead and say do whatever works best for you! So far I'm playing Tris not in the guild since she has no reason to be in it. I'm just about whatever's most convenient for you.

Bremusa

Champion of Lesbians Worldwide
Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
I'm totally down to continue! Redating is fine too, just let me know what date works best for you.

• Love

EXORDIUM

Trash™
Species
Human-ish
Occupation
Full-time Child Of Hades
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Organizer
link
Hi Rani!

Sorry for replying to this so late. Going to keep my response as short and to the point as I can so you don't have to read/respond to even more sks;dfhsdb

• Skeleton hands: happy to continue this one with Siri! As well as Keith returning at the end as you suggested
  • Blinding lights: fading to black and wrapping it up in a couple posts is fine by me!
  • Endless chase: agreed! We can totally wrap it up now its run its course
  • Monster: this and skeleton hands is my main priority tbh! Happy to rapid fire with you some time
  • Good boy: poor Kosmo haha! We'll have to do more with Sheith and this best boi in the future when Shiro is alive and well
  • Map to the stars: wrap, wrap, wrap it up!
I think that's everything. TL;DR Skeleton hands and Mosnter are my main focuses!

• Love

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Thank you everyone!!! That covers all of my threads. My Keith least is still massive, but I'm going to start focusing on the "wrap up soon" ones and get those out of the way.

@Bremusa
How about we go with mid-September for redating that thread? September 15ish? Noct doesn't have anything this season yet.

@milk @Allunara @Octi
For the Tower Defense thread, I'll toss up a quick time skip/transition post with G'raha. Then we can continue on with the normal post order. :)

• Love
  • Excited
Reactions: EXORDIUM and milk

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom