By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Recon and assessment

Olivier Armstrong

Fullmetal Alchemist
Species
Human
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
June 22, Year 109
@Jeralt Eisner

After being dropped rather literally into this strange with no preamble she'd naturally been seething and ready to fight. The blasphemous alchemical abilities of the senior staff at Central and that Father they seemed to worship were completely unknown to her but it seemed like the sort of thing they'd do if they discovered her plan. But how? There were no traitors among the Briggs men, she knew that. Perhaps they had discovered it through some sort of sorcerous means.

It didn't matter. Once she returned could pry that information from their trembling lips as they begged for their worthless lives.

The first course of action was to find out where she was. The stony, pockmarked landscape spoke of mountainous areas, but there was something strange about it. She'd lived near mountains for years though and the landscape proved little trouble for her as she made her way, looking for evidence of other people of one kind or another. This place wasn't deserted- she could see evidence of others living their lives here and there- but so far not a soul had actually been seen. The path she was following looked promising though, well enough traveled to be clear but not seemingly a military fortification.

That had led her here. The only clue, a sign that said Fort Astrum. Military then. She was ready for whatever was about to happen.

When Olivier walked up to the tavern in Fort Astrum it was without fanfare. She didn't need it; the force of her personality tended to take it care of that on its own. Making a fuss to start with was tactically unwise, just in case she'd ended up in an enemy nation; better to get her bearings first. Besides, she was pretty thirsty after her long hike over the countryside, and not too much the worse for wear other than a faint grass stain on her knee and some scuffs across her boots.

Casting an appraising look around showed no immediate threads, so she headed in and sat down, chair pushed a bit away from the table so she could put her ankle across her knee. "So, what do you drink around here?" she asked in a normal tone, glancing around to see if anyone would prove themselves inclined to answer.

Reactions: Jeralt Eisner

Jeralt Eisner

Fire Emblem
Species
Human
Occupation
Mercenary
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single father
link
"U-um...we've got lots of ale, miss," one of the tavern workers said, finding his voice. Whether he was stunned by her attitude or appearance was hard to tell, but he couldn't make eye contact with her either way. A few other patrons were watching with curiosity, most of them either scruffy mercenaries or traders.

"Oi, don't be stupid!" the bartender said to him," before turning to Olivier with a more pleasant smile. It didn't quite fit his scarred up face and missing tooth, but he tried. "I can tell you've got a more sophisticated taste in drinks. How about wine? We get bottles from all over the Crystal Vales here." He gestured to the wall of shelves behind the bar.

In the corner of the room, a knight in white and gold armor woke up from his bored stupid, focusing on the stranger.

Reactions: Olivier Armstrong

Olivier Armstrong

Fullmetal Alchemist
Species
Human
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
It seemed she'd made an impact. Good; that way tended to get answers. So far none of them had gone for weapons or seemed startled by her uniform- or maybe they were just more confused by her than the clothing she had on. Either way, if they intended to stay unarmed for the moment, so would she. There were scenarios where that could possibly happen- including that this was just some more distant part of Amestris. More information was required- but she didn't want to give away too much either. Why not get a drink before perhaps having to wreck this place? She was honestly thirsty.

Between the two who had spoken, the first who was intimidated and probably spoke the same as he had to everyone, and then the jovial, world-worn barman, there was two options. She gave both of them scrutinizing looks- not hard, not even terribly cold, just.. Measuring, waiting, thinking for a half second. "I'll take the ale," she said casually, pushing some of her hair behind her shoulder. "Wine's generous, but wasted with this much dust in throat. How much?"

Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a few large coins with stars embossed on one side, and various numbered increments on the other. There'd probably be enough cens for a beer in all of this.

Reactions: Jeralt Eisner

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isuzu Sohma
Top Bottom