By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Regulars List

FullMoon

Shipper
Pronouns
He/him
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
So this is a random thought I had today that I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not but I thought I might as well throw it out here.

I know there was already an overhaul over how sign-ups are done and all, but something I thought of was: since it often happens that characters meet in a place that they both frequent I was thinking of maybe having a regulars list for some businesses like cafes, markets, bookstores, etc. Then we could sign up our characters as regular in those places, which I think could maybe plotting easier since it would provide common links between characters that would otherwise go unnoticed. Stuff like people who actually work at those businesses knowing who shows up there fairly often, which could be a basis for at least the start of a relationship depending on the people involved, or just two regulars who could just meet by chance at their favorite place, stuff like that.

It's... a pretty trivial thing, I admit, and it's not all that necessary either, but I thought it could be a neat addition. It could also be more trouble than it's worth to add another thing to sign-ups but I'll leave that to you guys!

• Wow
Reactions: Steel
Upvote 0

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom