News Article Remembering October Daye: Parent, Personality, Private Eye.

Article:
unknown.png

September 5th, Y111.
By Julia Sowinski, The Pandora Times.

October Daye, the rough and tumble detective with a heart of gold who excited the world with her exploits of justice across the box and social drama as 'Toby D.', has disappeared from Pandora. Fans and Stans alike knew Toby Daye as a celebrity and personality worth as many billions of dollars as her many billions of Instabox followers; but close friends, families, and employees knew Toby as a kind, caring woman who'd just as quickly give the shirt off of her back as she would finish a fight in a back alley. She lived, she loved, and she gave as much as she could to kids and young adults in need of guidance.

She is survived by then-boyfriend Gabriel Reyes, the staff of her acclaimed detective agency Daye Investigations, and would have been survived by her daughter Gillian "Gilly" Natasha Marks, had she not left Pandora alongside her mother.

At this time, no statement has been received by Daye Investigations, the world-famous detective agency founded by the late investigator, on whether or not they'd be continuing operations since Daye's disappearance from Pandora and, if so, who would be stepping up to replace her as the company's chief of operations. However, an insider rumour has been circulating that Daye's proclaimed "right-hand man", detective Nick Valentine, had been personally named as her successor. However, no further information or rumour has come clear.

Current Instabox media manager, Diane F'ghlawnym, has announced an online vigil to be held in remembrance of Daye on September 9th from 5:30pm until 8:30pm on Daye's official Instabox account as well as the Instabox primary page.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom