Reservations

The Pantheon

Administrator

Reservations

If you wish to roleplay a canon character, you must first reserve that character here. While we have a Canon List with taken canon characters available to browse, please bear in mind that fandoms are not restricted to those on the list. You can reserve a character from any fandom you want, so long as they fall under our apping rules!

Reservation Policy

• Only reserve one character at a time.
  • Reservations last for 7 days.
  • If your reservation runs out, you are free to reserve that character again.
  • You can reserve a character up to 4 times in a row in total.
  • After your 4th reservation, you will not be able to re-reserve the character until 2 weeks have passed.
  • Once this waiting period has passed, you can reserve the same character again up to 4 times in a row in total.
  • Please post in code!

Please bear in mind that our reservations system operates on a first come, first served basis. If you forget to re-reserve a character and someone else reserves them in the meantime, then the reservation goes to the second player, as they will have the active reservation.

The Form

Code:
[code*][*][b]OOC Account[/b] is reserving [b]Character[/b] from [b]Fandom[/b] until [b]7 days from now[/b].[/*code]

Current Reservations

• Chrosmo is reserving Frank Morrison from Dead by Daylight until September 21st. (1)
  • Moss is reserving Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto until September 23rd. (3)
  • Lann is reserving Byleth Eisner from Fire Emblem until September 23rd. (2)
  • wist is reserving Herlock Sholmes from Ace Attorney until September 23rd. (1)
  • Ursiel is reserving Nero from Devil May Cry until September 24th. (1)
  • Crawly is reserving Ryunosuke Naruhodo from Ace Attorney until September 24th. (1)
  • Aeternus is reserving Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars until September 25th. (1)
  • WhichWhichIsWhich is reserving Dante from Devil May Cry until September 25th. (2)
  • Kitty is reserving Xu Xialing from Marvel Universe until September 26th. (1)
  • cake is reserving Getou Suguru from Jujutsu Kaisen until September 26th. (1)
  • Ravenna is reserving Yan Qing from Fate until September 27th. (1)
  • Dantalion is reserving Ada Wong from Resident Evil until September 27th. (1)
  • Clio is reserving Pamela Isley from DC until September 28th. (2)
  • Kipine is reserving Estinien Wyrmblood from FFXIV until September 28th. (1)
  • Jhin is reserving Thresh from League of Legends until September 29th. (1)
  • Crystal is reserving Eddie Brock/Venom from Venom until September 29th. (1)
  • Siri is reserving Raiden Shogun/Ei/"Baal"/Beelzebul from Genshin Impact until September 29th. (1)
  • Piemaker is reserving Cruella de Vil from Cruella until September 29th. (1)

Reactivating

If you'd like to reactive an account that was set INACTIVE during an Activity Check, fill out the form below! As a reminder, you must wait one week before you can reactivate an inactive account!

Reactivate Me, Please!Character Name:
Link to Application:

Code:
[h=7]Reactivate Me, Please![/h]
[b]Character Name:
Link to Application:[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom