Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete reset

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey continued to eat quickly; a habit she had never been able to break out of. The flavour and seasoning was beautiful and Rey wolfed it all down, only occasionally coming up for air. She nodded a little when Ben mentioned Revan, because Revan would certainly be able to get Jaesa any line of works he wanted, if she wanted to get into that kind of work. Maybe she didn't want to see what other jobs she could do. It was her choice after all and she didn't think much more on it.

"We run jobs for her." Rey said then, after she finished her mouthful and sitting back ever so slightly. She looked at Jaesa, "Do you know her?"

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Both of them seemed surprised that Jaesa had recognised the name, and after swallowing her mouthful of crabmeat, she nodded. "I've met her a couple of times. We don't know each other well, but I saw her yesterday in Cascade Bay. Before that, we met back in summer." She decided that it was probably best not to mention what she had remembered about her first encounter with Revan, and what the pair of them had got up to once they'd got some booze into their system. After all, at the time, Jaesa had been in a relationship with Kylo, even if she hadn't remembered him.

"I'd have recognised her name even if I didn't know her, to be honest," she continued with a slight shrug, twirling linguine around her fork. "I don't know about your time, but she's quite a big historical figure in mine." Not as a woman, though, which was the weird part. It wasn't even like the records had been wrong either, since Satele Shan was descended from the male Revan, and the legendary Jedi Bastila Shan. And yet here, Revan was a woman. A very good looking woman. "What kind of jobs do you run for her?"

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
[box=#f2f2f2, none, red 1px solid]

Kylo supposed it shouldn't have been surprising that Jaesa could have run into Revan; they were both Force users, after all, and that had been what had drawn Kylo to the other woman. And, if the timeline was what she implied, she'd met her when they'd been apart. It made sense she wouldn't have mentioned it.

He only slowed in his chewing, a crease forming in his brow, as she spoke of Revan being a historical figure. In Kylo's day, a lot of such history could only be assumed lost or forgotten. But Revan? He snorted. "No kidding," he muttered. If Revan was aware of being such an icon, she'd neglected to mention it to him.

He took another bite as he hummed, considering how best to answer. "Bounties. Hunts. The money-paying kinds, mostly."

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey was taken aback by the fact Revan was a kind of historical figure and she found herself a little in awe of it. She had always been impressed by the other woman and she was just incredibly welcoming and friendly, but she had never thought she had been a historical figure or anything around that. But then, she didn't know much of Force users in her time... or any time, apart from Ben and the ones she had come across in Pandora.

She let Ben take the lead with what kind of jobs they ran and she nodded along with what he was saying, "It's good work - interesting." She added in with a shrug, even if it did come with occupational hazards. The trip she and Ben had been on had left them both a little worse for wear.

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa was a little surprised that neither of them asked what Revan was so well-known for, though in truth Jaesa herself couldn't have picked out truth from legend with most of it. She'd have to actually talk to the woman about it some time, if they met again. She hoped they would.

"The money-paying kind. Really," she said to Kylo, her voice and expression flat, before a touch of a smirk curved the edges of her lips. Then she turned her attention to Rey, canting her head to the side a little as though puzzled by what she saw. "Since when has running bounties and hunts been your thing?" she asked curiously. Rey was many things, but Jaesa had never imagined her as a bounty hunter. That had always been her thing. Hers and Kylo's. She tried not to feel jealous at the idea that Kylo had replaced her with Rey in that.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

The way Jaesa posed her question and the way she looked at her changed Rey's expression as well and she looked briefly up at Ben before back to Jaesa. It wasn't really something she had ever thought much about, instead it had just been a way of getting money and she had been enjoying the different work. It was better than scavenging.

Rey sat back ever so slightly, "My thing? It's just a job." She replied with a shrug, "It pays well, meant I could travel more. We've been to quite a few places in the past weeks." She looked across at Ben then to Jaesa, before tucking back into the meal.

Reactions: Jaesa Willsaam

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo met Jaesa’s stare evenly, the corner of his lips lifting only slightly.

He looked between the women as the subject shifted. He offered in support of Rey, “...And I also didn’t give her much of a choice. When I found her, after... Connor. I was already working with Revan. I couldn’t leave her, so I brought her with me.” He shrugged. That was all there really was to it.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She nodded slowly as Rey explained and Kylo quickly added in his own two credits. "Makes sense." She smiled. She wasn't annoyed or anything, of course, and hadn't been accusatory in her question, merely surprised because it was simply not something she would ever have pictured for Rey. She assumed the other woman didn't do the kind of bounties she had last time, the kinds she didn't want to do again.

"I wouldn't mind seeing Revan again, so... If she needs someone for a job..." Jaesa was skilled enough to be useful, Rey and Kylo both knew that. So did Revan, since they had met through fighting side-by-side. Revan had been the first person she'd met to actually appreciate the use of Force Lightning.

Whether Jaesa could still do that now she remembered now was something she... hadn't tested. She had no idea what was going on with her in terms of dark side.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey briefly glanced up to Ben as he spoke and as he added to her explanation about how she had ended up in bounty hunting. She hadn't really sought it out but she did enjoy the work and it led her to not want to abandon her work with the Black Horizon completely, maybe just have the home in Elysium as a base when she needed some time to get away. She'd spent a lot of time here recently, but she pictured herself spending her time much more split going forwards.

She nodded at Jaesa's statement but looked to Ben when the other woman mentioned Revan, "She's probably looking for new recruits?" She suggested, then looking between Ben and Jaesa.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo speared another bite of crab, as he hummed in thought. In his opinion, Black Horizon was getting a little crowded, btu he also didn't believe that Revan would turn anyone away. Especially not if she knew Jaesa. "I'm sure she'd be willing to take you on," he offered. Especially if Jaesa intended to live here, making her time on the ship only part time.

[/box]

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Yeah, maybe." She smiled again, not really feeling like she could have explained what hesitation she had for the idea of bounties. It felt like all she could do, and that was... concerning to her, that she thought a job that primarily consisted of violence and killing was all she could do. There was her fear of what might happen if she killed again, too, be it a person or a beast, innocent or criminal. What would happen to her.

But this night was supposed to be about a new start, wasn't it? Not that kind of heavy talk. So she kept it to herself, and she planned on doing so as long as she could. Kylo and Rey didn't need it.

"You should tell me about some of the places you've been to," she said, continuing that warm expression that didn't go further than the surface. "This is the first time I've left Cascade Bay since I came back. It'd be nice to hear of some new places." She didn't mention why she'd stayed in Cascade Bay, how Tamar had encouraged her to stay put, but her fingers tightened briefly around her fork nonetheless.

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Rey smiled as that was a much easier topic to broach, "I don't know any of the names." She admitted. A lot of them were simply numbers or a combination of letters and numbers to be categorised, if they had at all in truth. Many were new, appearing each day like so much in Pandora.

"We've been to a planet where it was like a beautiful forest, but the atmosphere was toxic after you spent so long in it. Another was where we went to a planet which was in ruins, I'm still not sure how we made it out of that one so unscathed." She snorted over at Ben, recalling the event.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Kylo let Rey take the wheel on that answer, as she was generally more enthused by such things.

“It’s been fun,” he summarized afterwards. “I think you’d enjoy that aspect of it, at least,” he directed towards Jaesa.

[/box]

Reactions: Rey Solo
Top Bottom