By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Rik-Rik-Ree, kick 'em in the knee!

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link

Rik-Rik-Ree's Organizer!

I don't bite, I'm just new!

About Me
Hello, you may call me Ree! I live in Florida, America's armpit! I'm a fan of video games, although I find myself watching Let's Players rather than playing them for myself. I'm kinda cheap that way. I'm a casual anime fan and I've always loved watching movies. I'm a big fan of the MCU films as well as animated movies in general, and I'm a fan of cartoons such as (obviously) Infinity Train! I'm just here to have a good time and I hope you'll have a great time with me!

Roleplay Preferences
What kind of plots/threads do you prefer?
I'm up for anything! I like meet and greets as a way to introduce our characters together and see how they mesh! I also don't mind actual plots as well, adventures, discoveries... I really am up for anything! I'd say I do like fluffy threads and adventure/bonding threads between characters most just because I love interactions between characters.

What kind of plots/threads would you like to avoid?
Gotta be frank, I'm avoiding romance for One-One. It's nothing personal, but it just doesn't fit for the character!

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries?
I prefer to be fair when it comes to combat and injuries, as I don't mind my character getting a little roughed up. One-One does present the challenge that he is a very hardy little guy though! He can be hurt, but it is challenging. He also does not have any combat ability on his own!

How do you prefer to handle relationship development (friends, enemies, romance, etc.)?
I prefer to allow such relationships to develop over threads, without too much micromanaging or planning involved. If the characters click, they click! And I don't mind a slowburn type thing either! But as noted above, I won't be engaging in any romance developments for One-One

Preferences on potentially triggering topics in roleplay?
The only topics that would trigger me are related to sexually explicit/dubcon topics that I will not personally engage in threads for. If a thread I'm in somehow goes in that direction I'll probably just nope out.

What are your post length preferences?
I usually aim to make my posts at least 100 words. If a reply is shorter than 100 words, I won't mind so long as there's still enough meat for me to chew on.

How often do you like to reply to threads?
I try to reply within three days, but sometimes I slip! You can expect a response within a week at the most, depending on what's going on!

How long are you willing to wait for a reply?
It depends! If my rp partner is in communication with me and keeping me informed, I am willing to wait months if needed for a reply. If there is no communication, then perhaps a month or two before I consider the thread dropped. I would be willing to pick such a thread back up if needed, but it depends on the situation.

Would you like to rapid-fire threads?
If the vibe is good, then sure! I'd be willing to rapid-fire, if I have the time to do it!

How do you feel about group threads?
I do enjoy group threads! However, I do feel like you can have too many people in one thread. I think if the thread is something minor and it has 6 or more characters in it, it is bound to fail and wind up unfinished. If it is for a major event and the thread is moving at a good pace, then the more the merrier!

How do you feel about godmoding/powerplaying?
Not a fan, don't do this.

How do you feel about post-splicing? (i.e. Someone replying to each piece of dialogue in your post separately)
I've never heard it called post-splicing, but I will at times pick out certain key phrases or words to respond in my post. For clarity and sometimes just cause it looks nice~ I wouldn't reply to every single individual sentence that way though.

Spontaneous or Pre-planned plots?
I enjoy spontaneous plots! I'm absolutely down for it, I've found that if something is too pre-planned it will feel less organic and real. I don't have anything against a good planned plot though! I just think there should be wiggle room as plans change and not every character can be shoved into a little box to behave in just the 'right' way.

Anything else?
My character is a bit of a wildcard, and so what I'm up for is also a wildcard. I think most of all, I just want One-One to meet people, become better ingrained into the populace of Pandora alongside his dear old daddy!

Availability
I consistently work from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm EST. I will always be around on the weekends, and I will at least check in on the site after work every day! Since I work with children, some days I will be more wiped out than others.

Limits
No smut, please. One-One is an innocent banaby and he don't need none of that!

Although I don't see this occurring with One-One due to him being a ball sized robot, I would still like to make it known that I will not RP dubcon/noncon.

Otherwise, so long as what is happening in rp is IC for your character, I generally do not mind what happens. In the case of murder/mind control/kidnapping, I do ask that you ask me about doing so first. I just want to be informed before anything too life-changing happens to my character!

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link

One-One

Infinity Train

Intro to One-One!
One-One is a very... unique character possessing dual personalities. Glad-One is upbeat and optimistic. He's friendly, but also rather dim. He doesn't have much of an attention span. Sad-One is morbid, sassy, and pessimistic. He can be antagonistic, even to people he likes, but there's no bite to the things he says! Both are blunt, have memory issues, and attach to others easily. Sad-One is a bit quicker on the draw, more likely to be suspicious of strangers, and quicker to anger. One-One's sense of morality and empathy is rather flawed, but he is ultimately a benevolent robot who would not intentionally lie, deceive, or hurt others.

Current Status
After meeting fellow robot Scaramouche, One-One has been keeping close to his new 'daddy' and typically goes wherever he goes! The two are currently drifting around Pandora, following possible job leads for Scaramouche and familiarizing themselves with the new world they are in!

Friends
Lucky you, One-One is pretty desperate for friends! Glad-One more so, as he craves interaction with others. He's a friendly little bugger who just wants to meet new people. If he likes you, he'll be invested in helping you out! Sad-One wants friends as well, but he's a lot more standoffish about it. He's rather new to making friends, and he doesn't really seek out the company of those he doesn't know, but he is secretly very sensitive and bashful. Similar to Glad-One, once invested in somebody he will try to help. Whether that helps comes in the form of advice or merely a group moping session depends on the situation.

Foes
Making enemies isn't something One-One does intentionally. He skews more towards making friends! Their glitchy memory also makes it hard for the robot to stay angry or hold grudges. However, Sad-One is rather sensitive towards the way he is treated. Whether others treat him like a person or not will color how the robot views them. Try not to depersonalize him, or refer to him as an 'it'. Sad-One is the more likely of the two to become angry and mistreating those he likes will earn his ire. One-One is also rather attached to his new daddy so anybody trying to get between the two will be automatically declared an enemy.

Last edited:

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link
Bump for the new season, I've updated my organizer with gifs from my Infinity Train DVD, and I've updated my availability to reflect my work schedule as I'm returning to work tomorrow!

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
At last!!! I said I would post in yours and Rass's organisers and now I have!!!

A couple of questions/ideas:

1. Did you want to do a pre-wagon thread with Reed, One-One and @Scaramouche? And work out how they ended up banding together?

2. One-One seems like the perfect character for Luke and Artoo to meet! Plus a potential good friend for Artoo?

I'm trying to think of a decent backdrop for a possible thread... Maybe we could rescue robots/droids/etc that have been enslaved and are being treated badly? Or Artoo and One-One could get captured, and Luke comes to rescue them? We can involve Scaramouche if this appeals.

A stupid image that also popped in my head was Lukeanthrope trying to chew on One-One since he looks like a ball. :eek: :p

• Love
Reactions: Rik-Rik-Ree

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link
Eeey, thanks for posting to my organizer! You get to be the first~!

1. I'm absolutely down for a pre-wagon thread! A little prologue/prequel for them before they wind up in the wagon. One-One tends to travel with Scaramouche, and I see that Rass has mentioned their current 'traveling delivery boys' status, I'm down for them meeting under those pretenses!

2. YEEEEEES LUKE AND R2-D2 AND ONE-ONE. That is a match made in heaven! One-One doesn't understand droidspeak, but he'll be no less enthusiastic about meeting another robot. Rescuing fellow robots/droids sounds like a really neat (and wholesome, if also dark!) little adventure for these guys to partake in! Rass seems down to join in, so we can hash out the deets together!

And last of all, of course, One-One is surprisingly durable so depending on Lukeanthrope's jaw strength... he might make for a perfect chew toy!

• Love
Reactions: Dharke

Dharke

Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Ree plus @Rik-Rik-Rass:

I am so totally down for a pre-wagon thread!! Scaramouche is currently running deliveries as a part-time gig, so there's a good likelihood he'd run into Reed! Perhaps even deliver for the fine roach gentleman? (The deliveries usually consist of ramen, dim sum, and assorted things of that nature, if you're curious.)
That’s a great idea! Reed is a workaholic, so doesn’t have time to cook (or is good at it) and would order takeaway/takeout a lot. I can picture him picking Ramen or Dim Sum, too! He lives in a crappy apartment in Blackhaven Park, Pandopolis (Harbet Row Lofts, #200).

Maybe Luke could lose Artoo to the droid/bot junkers, then team up with One-One and Scaramouche to rescue all of the abducted robots?

• Love
Reactions: Rik-Rik-Ree

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link
Whew! Sorry for responding two days later; between another kid being added to my schedule at work, and the A/C in my house breaking, it's been a hectic and busy couple of days.

Reed is definitely my mood when I was in college. Scaramouche and One-One are rather friendly so I can see them chatting Reed up even though their job is supposed to be giving him his food, haha. Poor guy just wants his Dim Sum!

That sounds great to me! I guess my only question would be, how they would wind up crossing paths. Like would they happen to be in the area or would Luke perhaps reach out for some assistance for getting his droid back?

• Love

Dharke

Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
No worries! :)

Great! Reed’s a bit of a doormat, so he probably won’t try to get rid of them. :D Let me know when you both would like to start this thread. He’s free all season at the moment.

I could have Luke stumble across One-One and Scaramouche on his way to the place where they’re keeping Artoo, which would lead to him asking them if they know anything about the thieves. He could try to enlist their help, or they could offer it (if that’s something they would do).

Rik-Rik-Ree

Player
Organizer
link
Ha! Poor Reed, at the mercy of two jabberjaw robots! Hm... The wagons take place IC in August, right? I think sometime in July would be good, I'll talk with Rass and narrow it down for what time in July!

I think that could work! Scaramouche and Sad-One might not be so interested in offering help, but Glad-One... he would definitely be up for it and would probably try to convince the other two.

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom