By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Answered Riordan Mythology/Percy Jackson

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Species
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Hello, guys! This is something I've been meaning to ask about for a while but it's regarding the Rick Riordan mythology universe. All of his books (The Greeco-Roman, Norse, and Egyptian) take place roughly at the same time and sometimes overlap. Events in the newest Greeco-Roman books are mentioned in the Norse ones and all of the Greeco-Roman ones (Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and Trials of Apollo) all follow a more linear timeline directly connected, but characters appear in both the Egyptian books and the Norse ones. Most notably, Percy and Annabeth appear in all iterations but some minor characters do appear in the Egyptian ones.

The fandom at this point knows and calls it "Riordan Mythverse" as an umbrella term, so I was wondering if it would make sense to do something similar for Pandora? And if not what is the case for this fandom when it comes to the number of apping characters (not that I plan to but since I'm here!)?

Siri

je suis loser
Organizer
link
Hey hey! We actually discussed this a while back, and it looks like Riordan has expanded since then and we're totally cool with adjusting canon list groupings accordingly!

I'm just gonna go ahead and tag everyone currently playing Riordan canons (anyone familiar with the fandom in general is welcome to chip in!!) to keep them in the loop:

@Alex Fierro, @Gunilla Thorsdottir, @Nico di Angelo, @Will Solace, @Hazel Levesque
Are you guys cool with getting merged into one fandom title? If so, is there any preference for Riordan Mythverse or Riordanverse? Google search netted me significantly more results for the latter, but I Know Nothing so all input welcome slkdjfs.

I'll leave this open for a couple days before making any changes!!

Chip

hope is the greatest good of all
Species
Cool Ranch Dorito
Occupation
pandora's school idol
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
I am two of those names, so help me fdgdfghdf I think Riordanverse is the more sensical one! I know the former argument was that fandom calls them by their series name, but that's if they're talking about the individual ones now. If you're looking for Trials of Apollo it's generally labeled under TOA and not PJO. But it's also expanded a lot and people do try to umbrella it.

From an RP stance it makes more sense? Especially when we cap things. It makes it a whole lot easier on the mods to keep track of if they don't know the series very well. Especially since I do stupid things like app a character that while with big appearances in their book is overall fairly minor. Labeling it altogether would probably make it easier on you guys (or lemme app 5million riordan characters, im kidding).

Also in regards to an rp standpoint, anyone who knows the series and wants to app from it will understand what it means.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siri

Nico

Eternally Tired ♥
Alignment
Neutral Good
It does make a lot of sense to put it under one umbrella term. I'm all for either name, though I've seen it called Riordanverse more than Riordan Mythverse.

Reactions: Siri

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom