By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private ronin

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

There was history between Ahsoka and Tarkin, then. Kylo seemed intrigued and irritated when she elaborated, his distaste for the Grand Moff growing. He had probably wanted to rid of her because he had figured out her tremendous power and potential and could not handle it. It reminded him of a certain red haired general from his time, though the rumours had it that Tarkin was exceptionally wise. Still, he had died with the Death Star when it exploded.

'I know what happens of him eventually and it's not pretty.' he told Ahsoka with a small smirk. But then, her next words puzzled him. 'It will. You are not a Jedi anymore. You are allowed to be angry and do something about it.' he answered her, encouragement in his tone. After all, he heard tales of rebels who were nothing like the Jedi, committing acts of violence without caring, not just about their enemies, but the civilians they were supposed to defend as well.

The lines had always been blurred. Some refused to see it, but Ahsoka was clever. Not that he wanted her on the Rebel's side, but at least she understood the nature of war better than Luke.

An interest in history was another thing they shared and Kylo's eyes softened even further. 'I studied a lot of it too.' he spoke, then listened with interest her experience with the holocron. But when she said another legendary name, his eyes widened in shock. 'Obi-Wan Kenobi is in Pandora?' he questioned, awe and disbelief in his eyes. It was no more stranger than young Anakin, yet the realization had left him shocked. It took him a few moments to gather himself, then his mind slipped back to the darkness, after momentarily imagining how incredible it would be to see Obi-Wan, one of the most popular, heroic Jedi in flesh and blood. 'Are there many Jedi out there? Are they in hiding?' he asked, something predatory and dark in his voice.

• Eyes
Reactions: Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Not pretty. She shouldn't feel good about that. She shouldn't want to ask for more details. And Ahsoka definitely wasn't going to mention any of that to Kylo. For as much as he couldn't pick up on it in the force as is.

¨I was angry¨ still was angry. And she would get angry about things in the future. ¨I know that, and i know i´m not a jedi but just because i´m not a jedi doesn´t mean i´ll let my anger consume me¨ it was almost too obvious to say out loud. But maybe saying it actually solidified it some more. If she had wanted to give into her anger she would have done it at the start of the empire. Instead she had retreated in her grief. But in the future, in their galaxy, she would have to leave that grief behind and do what she had to do. And probably a few things the order would not approve of.

And it was a real question if people like Master Kenobi would have approved of what she had already done and was going to do. Not much peacekeeping about taking the fight to the empire. It was somewhat of a surprise that Kylo didn´t know that Obi-Wan was here. ¨He is but if you´re thinking of picking a fight with him i´d advise against it¨ because Obi-Wan would wipe the floor with him. It wasn't even a question.

There was definitely something in her telling her to not just honestly answer that. ¨Why does it matter?¨ there was Cal, Obi-Wan and what they were doing at their temple. But if Kylo needed to know that remained to be seen.

• Love
Reactions: Ben Solo

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

His attention was now entirely on her, not missing one word, look or movement as she spoke. He wasn't pretending to care, he couldn't even he tried, instead having an honest understanding of struggles relating to feelings that shouldn't be there. And he also understood what it was like not having someone to speak to who was experiencing the same problems. 'No, not consume you. But you can use it as your tool, to focus, to guide you to your goal.' he spoke, his intent to help her sincere. She might had left the Jedi behind, but Kylo detected hesitation and reserve, as if Ahsoka was not entirely free.

He blamed the Order, for whatever lies and false ideals had fed her with. She didn't need any set of rules to dictate her behavior after all. She wasn't a child. She could do whatever she wanted. They both could.

His expression turned sullen at the mention of him losing to Kenobi, but he couldn't argue against it. He was a legend and the man who had trained the Chosen One. 'Maybe he will come to pick a fight with me. He is famous for fighting Sith lords. I can't imagine him being sympathetic to the dark side.' he spoke casually. If that happened, Kylo could not just run away. He wasn't a coward.

'Why are you protecting them? They betrayed you, hurt you and abandoned you. You don't need them, Ahsoka.' he spoke passionately. Someone more manipulative, like Palpatine or Maul, would be using those words and others to break her and isolate her, but Kylo was speaking from the heart, thinking of his own experiences with the Jedi and feeling a kinship to anyone who had been treated unfairly by them.

Last edited:

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Use her anger as a tool? That was a new one. She mauled it over in her mind for a moment or two. Not willing to dismiss it out of hand right away. Even though she knew that her path forward would be one she had to be on alone, at least for a while. No matter how much she wanted that to be different. ¨I don't think that will work for me¨ she was sure it wouldn´t ¨I rely on the force to keep my focus, anger can twist the way you see things¨ all the more reason to acknowledge it.

Reputation was a strange thing. Of course Obi-Wan was known within the order for fighting sith lords he had been the first Jedi to kill a Sith Lord in a millenia, until Maul refused to stay dead of course. But in her own time he was usually referenced as someone upholding the ideals of the order, not as much a sith killer. ¨I wouldn't be so sure about that. He worked together with Ventress one or twice¨ and there was still part of him with the light side. If she could sense it then he definitely would.

Protecting them? Maybe, she definitely didn't want to see a clash between Kylo and any of the Jedi she had met. ¨There isn't an order to protect here¨ if it was the order then things would be different but Obi-Wan's temple was something different. ¨I left them, and after that i was alone but they didn´t abandon me¨ she hadn't expected anything after she left the temple and she knew if she had asked she´d have gotten help from Anakin and Padme but at the time things had been to painful to do even that. ¨But some of them were still like family to me¨ so how couldn´t she look out for them, or want the best for them.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

He watched her in anticipation as she considered his words. There was no doubt that Ahsoka would make be incredibly powerful as a Dark side user and wise enough to yield the power to her benefit. She already possessed those qualities, but what kept her back, he thought, was the side she had chosen. Even if she was no Jedi, she was still restricted.

'Twist it? Or reveal them for what they really are? Anger doesn't fool you. It shows you the truth as you feel it inside you.' Kylo spoke. He had a lot of anger inside him, that much was clear to anyone who saw him, but it was not because he had lost his mind. There were reasons and events that were nothing but real for him, that fueled his rage-filled path.

Who could deny Ahsoka her anger after what happened to her? He certainly would not. But he knew better to let her think it over. He tilted his head as she spoke about Kenobi, her words intriguing him. Anakin's master was a curious case. He had fought Sith, worked with one of their allies, destroyed Anakin and left Vader in his place. 'Interesting.' he murmured, as his thoughts drifted.

But Ahsoka's words brought him back to reality. 'And there won't be.' he stated, determination in his voice and controlled fury at the possibility of more Jedi. Their time had passed. Their doctrine was wrong, misleading and only led to disappointment and pain. He shook his head at Ahsoka's explanations, denying them and flinched at the mention of family, as if someone had physically strike him. 'They forced you to leave.' he insisted. 'But that was to your benefit. It saved your life, it proved you can find your way away from them. You're stronger than the Jedi. And you can be more.' he stated. There was no reason for her to be alone, but she didn't need to cling to the Jedi for it. Maybe he wasn't as powerful as the likes of Kenobi and Yoda, yet, but he was there for her.

• Love

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Reveal or overstate one truth in order to blind you from many others. Ahsoka knew that they would not agree on this. And she wasn't going to change her mind either. ¨Twist it blind you for other things¨ Anger wasn´t everything. ¨If i had given into my anger i would have died before coming to Pandora¨ Anger had it´s place but it could never be the deciding factor. Not for her at least.

In any case she had her own path to follow. That much was true. Separate then that from the Jedi. And while order 66 had been a big blow, while she understood that whatever Luke was going to end up doing would have it´s repercussions. There would be a place for the lightside, whatever that place would be wasn´t clear. It was all too far away in the future and as far as she was concerned didn't need to influence things in Pandora.

Nor would it influence how she felt about the Jedi. ¨Have you been talking to Maul?¨ there was a sharpness to her voice. Even if the chances were very slim. ¨I left out of my own free will. I could have stayed and become a knight. But you´re right if i had stayed at the temple i wouldn't have survived. ¨ not because of a lack of skills or because the path she was on now was inherently better. But because it was easier to fake the death of former padawan Ahsoka Tano then it would have been to fake the death of jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano.

¨My path is mine, just as wherever Jedi there are left in our galaxy have theirs. But that path isn´t going to lead me to the darkside¨ she had had many opportunities to join the darkside, and none of them really interested her. ¨And maybe you should consider carving out a path of your own as well¨

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

It was hard to see any value in those other
things that Kylo had lost or never properly experienced. He was prepared to give her a pointed look if she started mentioning honor, friendship, love and compassion, but she did none of the sort. But what she said left no room to feel relieved. 'What happened?' he asked, unsure of which event she was speaking of or if it was about her life in general. It was difficult to picture someone powerful enough to kill Ahsoka.

Except for Vader and the Emperor. Kylo's eyebrows knitted together, but he did not voice the thought.

'No.' he instantly replied to her question, disturbed at the thought. He had no idea how a Sith would treat him, but he knew they were not keen on relinquishing any power and would likely compete to the death for it. Not that he was afraid. Let him come too, if he so wished. He listened to her then, at the very least content she was acknowledging that the Jedi meant death for her. Though he had to mull over what came next.

'You will find that it is impossible for them to have a path when there aren't any left. Only the last one, Luke. And they would be gone for good when he dies.' he spoke with spite in his voice. Ahsoka denying the dark side was upsetting and he did not bother hiding it. At the same time, she managed to deny it while going as far as caring about him. It was confusing. 'I'm trying.' he added to her words, quietly now. 'Don't tell me about coming back to the light again. Others did too and failed.' he mentioned, not with pride, but remorse. Still, it was a fact that he wanted Ahsoka to know so that she didn't end up like his father or his friends.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

She had expected his question and still she sighed. ¨About a week before i was brought here I learned that an inquisitor had taken one of my friends captive.¨ and all of the other horrible things happening on Raada in her absence, but it had been Kaeden who had been the reason why she sprung to action with the speed that she did. ¨I don't think i´ve ever felt anger like that. I was ready to just take my ship, fly back to Raada and challenge that inquisitor. I would have won from him¨ probably just as easily or easier then she had done it in the end. ¨But i wouldn't have had a plan to deal with the rest of the imperial regiment stationed there. I would have gotten myself, and the people of that world killed.¨

Those were just the facts. ¨Bail stopped me before I could make that mistake though¨ and the rest was history she supposed. It probably was just a blip on the radar of the empire, a small fly in the ointment, a nuisance. Raada was only a few hundred people, the food the empire had come for could be replaced elsewhere. And seeing as there were no survivors her identity was still safe. If she had given into anger none of that would have been the case.

As for Kylo. Well, she didn't have to tell him anything quite that melodramatic. For one it wasn't her style, and second that wasn't really the point. At least not in the way she saw things. ¨I don't have to tell you to come back to it when it's still with you¨ and fair enough Kylo might not be happy to hear that but Ahsoka was prepared for the fall out of that statement. Besides he had just banged his head, she didn't need to fear a second (however brief) lightsaber duel.

¨But you have to decide what you want to do with that, that's your path to carve¨ And Ahsoka wasn't quite ready to say that that path would not involve the lightside of the force in some capacity. Maybe he could find a way for himself in the middle, there were texts of ancient force sensitives doing things like that. And if it could work anywhere it would be in Pandora.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

He paid attention to her story, thinking about the events she was describing. When she finished, he eyed her with a knowing look.' ‘Did he tell you that you were too valuable to waste?’ he asked in reference to his mother’s adopted father. ‘I just saw you fight. You could have taken down whole squads of stormtroopers.’ he mentioned, thinking that Bail wanted to keep her secure, but founding her way of thinking much similar to his own. Force users like them needed to be tested regularly and he doubted an Imperial regiment on an inconsequential planet would be enough to stop Ahsoka.

The words that followed were so true, that instead of getting angry, Kylo hung his head and stared at the ground. ‘I wish it didn’t call out to me but it still does. The dark and the light are ripping me apart.’ he admitted bringing one hand to support the right side of his head. Even if he wanted to keep fighting, he was too tired. For sure he would ask Ahsoka for another session some time, but at the moment all he wanted was to crawl on his bed in the ship. If the porgs hadn’t made a mess out of it yet.

‘Decide. I’ve never had a choice in anything.’ he spoke bitterly, knowing that while he often felt that way, he was becoming emotional which led him to exaggerate. He had stayed with Snoke for years as a grown man. For a sense of purpose, to fulfill a destiny and gain power. ‘The Knights of Ren believe in doing whatever they wish, outside of the narrow views of right and wrong. That is true freedom. But I’m not free.’ he lamented. ‘Even in Pandora, I hear them sometimes, even if they’re not really here. Echoes in my dreams. Snoke, Vader and the Emperor.’ he went on. His father as well. Sometimes others he did not recognize. Sometimes his victims begging for mercy. He drew out a long breath, then let it out.

‘What happened to your friend?’ he asked then, wanting to focus on a different subject.
.[/COLOR]

• Love

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

She understood Kylo´s assumption. That would have been the tactical choice. To deem her as too valuable. But it did make her wonder just what he knew about Bail. ¨No he told me that if i went in there alone I would die and so would the people of Raada and he was right¨ but Kylo had a point as well. She had taken out a significant portion of the ground troops herself. ¨Maybe the first few waves. But the thanks, the walkers?¨ and even if she had handled those. ¨And even if I managed all of them, the empire sent reinforcements that arrived moments after we left.¨ no her decision had been the right one.

Ripping him apart. That was quite the visual wasn't it. And she didn't doubt that that was what he felt. Ahsoka knew very little about that kind of struggle. But ultimately he would have to carve out his own path. And while she would hope that it was on the light side, only Kylo could ultimately decide that.

¨I don't know what happened in our galaxy but here you do have a choice¨ At the very least Ahsoka had to believe that much. ¨You don't have to listen to any of them anymore. ¨ and at least with Anakin she was pretty sure he´d agree with her on it. But how to get rid of these voices well that was a different problem she didn't know about. ¨Have you thought about meditating on it?¨ it was a bad suggestion, and one that probably would sound very jedi to his ears. But the force was always true, and she didn't doubt it would give him answers.

Ooh right Kaeden. ¨I saved the day¨ she said with a little shrug of her shoulders. ¨In my time empire bases look mostly like the temporary bases we had with the GAR. So i found her quickly enough and i got her out. As well as the other people of Raada. We didn't have any casualties¨ and only one pilot got shot down but the injuries he had sustained would be healed as well. All in all things had gone about as good as they could have expected. And with any luck Kaeden wouldn't have any lasting physical problems from the torture the empire put her through.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

He considered her words with a thoughtful expression. Bail was a cunning man, having raised his mother without the Empire ever knowing who she truly was and having worked towards establishing the Rebellion while holding his pretenses. In the end he had paid the price, along with the entirety of Alderaan, but Kylo could not claim that the man sounded like a fool. He probably knew things even Ahsoka did not know. ‘Your friend must be quite important for them to go to all this hussle.’ he remarked.Then again, the Empire was known for making grand gestures that only served to consolidate their reputation. General Hux had inherited those same tendencies of turning everything into a spectacle.

Though his face was morose, his eyes did seem to come alive even for some moments,after he heard what she said next. He was free to go wherever he wished within the walls of the box, that was true. But the darkness yearned for power, making it hard for him to settle down, no matter how tired with everything he felt. A simple pilot would just not be enough and he could not ease himself on that life after everything he had sacrificed. An almost amused expression appeared in his features when Ahsoka mentioned meditation. ‘Ah, the will of the Force. I thought those voices were meant to show me my destiny. To become a new Vader and finish what he started.’ he spoke, with some bitterness in his voice. ‘It seems that Anakin’s legacy has been passed down to you.’ he added, tone mixed with admiration and envy.

As such, he wasn’t surprised in the slightest to hear of her wins. But she had been through her own hardships, so it felt satisfying to hear of someone thrive after leaving the Jedi. He seemed to be zoning out for a while, staring at the horizon as if there was something of Interest to see. Then, he turned to Ashoka, giving her look warmer than the others. ‘I will attempt to stand up. Can't stay in these rocks forever. Thank you for helping me.’ he spoke, gratitude in his voice. Then he placed his palms on the ground and slowly but steadily stood up. He felt very tired and sore, but he could walk fine for some time.

.[/COLOR]

. [/COLOR]

• Love

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

She sighed. In the context of Raada, Kaeden was just one of the many farmers. She wasn't even the shift leader, though apparently would have become one in due time. She didn't own a cantina like Selda did. But she had been the first person Ahsoka met on the planet, the person who had ensured she would be accepted. ¨She is important to me, and the inquisitor assumed¨ very correctly ¨That he could draw me out if he threatened her¨. And he had incorrectly assumed that he could subdue her. But Ahsoka held very little regard for the late inquisitor.

Well now it was her turn to frown. Legacy wasn't something she had ever thought about. In terms of the order, which really still did frame the way in which she thought, it wouldn't have mattered. If she had stayed she would have become a knight. If there hadn't been an order 66 she would have eventually taken on a student of her own. And she would have done her best by them. And now ¨Anakin said something similar¨ but that didn´t mean he was right. ¨Besides aren't you the one that wants the past to die¨ or how had he phrased it when they first met. Focusing on legacy, either what he'd leave behind or what he´d step into wasn't really dismissing the past was it.

If he was fine then they could move on. Or more likely split up and go their own separate ways until they met again. ¨Of course any time¨ good sparring partners were difficult to come by. And Ahsoka still had plenty of things to learn. She got up easily herself. ¨What are you going to do next? Back to elysium?¨

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

Κylo could not resist the amused expression after hearing the Inquisitor's plan. Angering Ahsoka seemed to be the easiest way to bring his downfall, especially since he had proven to not be a match for her. ‘But he didn’t assume that luring you to him would mean his end.’ he commented, seeing the irony. But what she said next, while not unexpected, soured his mood and his eyes lowered. Of course Anakin would consider his apprentice the continuation of his legacy. It was absolutely reasonable. He was weak to let himself get affected by it and at least he could find solace in the fact that Luke wasn’t the one. Not that it lessened his burdens in regards to his uncle.

But Ashoka reminded him of his own words and it helped take his mind off of his self pity. ‘Yes, I am.’ he spoke both to her and to himself. Letting go had been harder than expected and it didn’t end with the destruction of a mask, though that had been a step towards something different. But Kylo had been counting on Rey and on his master to move forward, even if it meant choosing one over the other. Pandora had put an end to all that, yet he had been doing fine without a master. Whatever there was left to learn, he could learn it on his own or with skilled partners such as Ahsoka. He supposed he truly was completely alone now, which was painful to deal with sometimes, but others his mind preferred it than being supervised endlessly.

He stared at her when she received his gratitude. He almost didn’t want to leave, but he was entirely spent and needed some rest. But instead of walking towards his own ship, he started to look around for Ahsoka’s. The least he could do was to escort her after all the help he had received from her. ‘Mmm… Eventually. But I have to make a few more stops on the way.’ he answered. The ship needed some maintenance and there was a habitable planet nearby. ‘But you said any time. So you’re promising me more duels.’ he added, his tone the most lighthearted he could muster and a smirk appearing on his face. He wasn’t feeling anything as dramatic as happiness, but he was alright and grateful and looking forward to spending time with Ahsoka again. She had come to him, twice now, she had listened and offered advice, she had trusted him and didn’t abandon him when he needed her. So he had started admiring her in return. And while he certainly wasn’t known for his soft spots, exceptions to the rules happened.

lockquote]

Last edited:
  • Love

Ahsoka Tano

Star Wars
Species
Togruta
Occupation
Pilot at StarsX
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

There was no way for the inquisitor to have known. She wanted to say. There really hadn't been. She had faked her death after the venerator crashed and she had gone into hiding since. Ahsoka had seen the empire´s intelligence on her and it had been pitifully little. Suspected jedi activity, training level Padawan no higher. That had been it. Plenty of padawans would have fallen by his blade. But she had been an excellent lightsaber combatant even before becoming a Padawan. The inquisitor never stood a chance.

That was her past though. Or her present but not a time that was accessible to her. For now this was the galaxy they were in. ¨Just be careful, if you have a concussion you probably should just try to take it easy¨ he wouldn't have had a concussion in the first place if she had been more careful but then that to was in the past. R7 followed a little while behind them as they walked away from the ruins and back to her ship.

She couldn't help but grin as he asked about a potential future fight. ¨I wouldn't be in such a hurry for another loss if i were you, but once you´re recovered sure¨ he was by far the better sparring partner of the ones that she could ask for a sparring match. Not out of her ballpark so that she knew she would be losing like with Anakin and Obi-Wan and not so undetrained that she didn't have to put in any effort like with Luke. And honestly she had missed those kinds of matches, the ones were losing didn't end in her death.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power

He turned to face her as she spoke, the cocky smirk never leaving his face now. She cared about his well being. Sincerely so. It wasn’t anything he could say he had a lot of experience in, but he thought highly of her and they were on similar grounds regarding their camaraderie. ‘Are you worried about me, rebel?’ he teased, probably risking another concussion, though it was worth it just for the look on her face. Kylo’s playful side did not emerge often and it could be very cruel for those around him, but it was obvious in his expression that he meant no harm. He would be a fool to go after Ahsoka after all, repeating the Inquisitor’s mistakes and he hoped in a world without the Empire or the First Order and the Rebels, such a thing was not necessary.

But then she went on trying to bring him down a peg and Kylo almost chuckled. ‘Another loss? Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure, Ahsoka.’ he maintained his confident demeanor as they walked towards her ship. He’d learn from his mistakes. Acknowledge them, no matter how painful it was for his pride and be better and stronger. Give her a real challenge, the way she had with him. When they finally arrived at her vessel, he watched her board, the corners of his mouth lifting to the smallest of smiles, but it was there. Such an extraordinary young woman. The galaxy had no shortage of them, it seemed, but she stood out. He was thrilled he had gotten to know her and they had managed to avoid being enemies. If only she had been his Master, maybe things would have turned out very differently for him. If he had met him in his younger years, they could have prevented many wrongs together and found a common way.

No use thinking about the past though, given what his current philosophy was. At least they had met in this strange world without the shadow of war over them.​

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Hannah
    we can watch the snow fall forever and ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom