By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private sassy - bougie - ratchet

Ozma

RWBY
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Schola Praeditos Professor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
w/ Robin <3
link
Organizer
link

AUGUST 25, Y109

Ozma hadn't wanted to die in...

Well, in months. Which didn't sound very long at all, but for Oz? It might as well have been a lifetime. He had never felt so happy and fulfilled as he did with Robin, and though depression wasn't something to be shrugged off like a cloak, his dark patches had grown less and less severe over the summer. Ozma was trying to do better, not just for himself, but mostly for Robin, who deserved nothing less than his greatest efforts.

The wagon... debacle had started innocently enough, but gradually it had felt more and more like a pair of drunken gods were having a grand time with human lives as their only source of amusement. The events that had unfolded on the trail were absurd at the best of times, and by the end of it, Ozma had been in a black humor more often than not, which even Robin hadn't been able to drag him out of. The feeling of being a god's plaything had rested in his gut like a lead weight, and it had drawn out the worst of Oz. He had become taciturn and moody in turns. Though he hadn't lashed out at Robin, he had no doubt that he would have, if he'd stayed in that situation for much longer.

So... in a weird way, death had been the best possible outcome for them, especially knowing that Valhalla had muddied the waters of life and death in Pandora. There had only been a split second of pain - more of a shock, really - and then his eyes had fluttered open in the hallowed halls of heroes he'd never heard of.

He had found the animals first, though that was only by coincidence. Henry and the two cats were slavering over bones that were thick with fat and raw meat, while the two horses were enjoying a much-needed meal of their own. Ozma had spent a bit of time with them, ensuring all five were healthy and happy, and somehow he found tankards of mead being pressed into his hands at every turn. By the time he left the hall holding the animals and navigated his way towards the sound of merriment in the Great Hall, Ozma was less sober than he probably should have been.

Pushing through the final door that led to the cavernous hall, there was a split second in which Ozma was lost to his memories, caught up in the familiar scent of the revelry. Smoke from open fires, the stink of those fresh from battle, the overpowering aroma of food, with an acrid undertone of thick wines and sweet mead. He might as well have walked into one of his own memories from five centuries before, and the similarities knocked him off kilter for a moment.

Then he saw a familiar head of white hair, and the mounting confusion abated immediately. A broad, warm smile washed over Ozma's expression and he sauntered further into the hall, cutting a path for Robin's back until he was close enough to reach out, smoothing a hand across his shoulders fondly and sinking onto the bench beside him, ignoring everyone else in the hall. He pulled his feet up to tuck them under the great table, but at the last second Ozma reconsidered and draped them over Robin's lap instead, too comfortably tipsy to care for appearances.

"I've been looking for you. I found the animals already. They're having a good time - I don't know if Peanut Butter will want to leave." Ozma said playfully, reaching up with one hand to play with Robin's hair nonchalantly. "Are you all right, dearheart? I forget that you... aren't like me." Robin didn't die with such startling regularity that it had become a comfortable and familiar companion in his existence. As he spoke, Oz's eyes cleared of the alcohol just a bit, hardening with concern. "I'm sorry. For getting us in that mess at all." Truthfully, he couldn't really remember whose idea it had been to throw their lot in with the wagon trail, but it felt right to apologize.

@Robin

• Love
Reactions: Robin

Robin

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Human
Height
5'6"
Occupation
Schola Teacher
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Ozma
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Death was something that was always on Robin's mind, for better or for worse. Most of his pre-Pandora memories were in a time of war. Death was just a part of every day; a part of every battle. He did everything within his power to make sure that fate never fell onto his friends, but he wasn't perfect. Sometimes soldiers were lost, sometimes dear friends. His own mortality was often on his mind; especially since he learned of his destiny, and the only way to beat it. In short, Robin had to die, to take Grima down with him. Deal the final blow, and both would cease to exist. The alternative was Chrom's blade ending Grima's life; though that would only put the beast to sleep for ten-thousand years. It sounded like a great amount of time, but...it was just delaying a problem. Choosing his life over someone else who would likely have to do much of the same in the future.

Robin hadn't told anyone in Pandora of what awaited him back home, because it wasn't exactly fun news. It was something that wouldn't change, no matter how people felt or what they said. There was no reason to burden anyone - even someone he loved as much as Ozma - with the news. So it just remained hidden. If asked, he would be honest. But there was no reason - in his opinion - to force it to the forefront.

He had never died before, obviously. Most people only live once, after all. So, this was...new.

In truth, the entire wagon...thing, was uncomfortable. Accidentally entering a race they didn't mean to, and forced into increasingly odd situations with even more puzzling results. It didn't follow any logic, which unnerved Robin. He was a man who planned; who cultivated reality based on clues and a flow of how things were supposed to go. When that order - when that logic - was broken, he felt...uneasy. Lost. Like he couldn't quite get a grasp on the reality that was around him.

So, in an odd way, being eliminated via death was a relief. A spike of fear, a stab of pain, and then...Valhalla.

He knew it wouldn't be exactly like that for back home, but just having an inkling now, was...far more comfortable then he could even put into words. Robin didn't quite fear his death, yet there was - of course - a natural apprehension with it. So much unknown. But this experience helped to smooth the uneasy feeling in his brow, on a fate that was set the moment he was born.

Robin found himself wandering about aimlessly; helpful people filling him in and guiding him to the main hall. Food and drink practically thrown at him, which was a comfort. As much as Robin enjoyed to travel, just sitting somewhere not on the road was extremely comforting. Plus...the food and drinks were extremely tasty. Robin over-indulging in a similar fashion as he had after he had awoken back in that field.

Of course he needed to try to find Ozma and the animals, he just...needed a moment to gather himself. Dying was still new - and even if it was much gentler then he was expecting, it was still a lot.

A hand on his shoulders caused him to look over his shoulder - beaming up at Ozma as soon as he spotted those familiar features of his. Ozma dropped into the seat next to him - draping his legs over Robin's lap, before slipping his fingers into his hair.

They hadn't even been separated for that long, but Robin had missed him.

"Oh! That's excellent! I'm so glad you're all okay," he smiled, leaning into Ozma's touch - starting to feel the amount of alcohol he had already consumed. Or...more like 'realized that what he was drinking probably had alcohol in it'. A lightness in his existence that wasn't there before, as Ozma asked if he was okay.

Right...Ozma had died before. Many times, in fact.

The apology was unneeded, causing Robin to shake his head, before answering by pulling him into a deep kiss.

They were in public, and Robin typically avoided such things. But at the moment he didn't really care. He was...not sober, just died, and got his favorite person in Pandora back on his lap.

Robin was going to kiss him.

"It was an odd situation, but I'm happy we're here now," he admitted, after several moments had passed and he finally broke the kiss, "And I promise I'm alright. Definitely a new experience, but I'm here, and with you," Robin smiled, "So, nothing to apologize for."

• Excited
Reactions: Ozma

Ozma

RWBY
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Schola Praeditos Professor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
w/ Robin <3
link
Organizer
link

Robin's presence was a balm for Ozma's anxieties. Just seeing him in the great hall had been enough to soothe whatever uncertainty had been weighing on Oz, and being pressed as close as he was to him erased any remaining tension from his body. His smile was lopsided and relaxed as his hand worked its way through Robin's hair, fingers threading between the locks.

The truth was, Ozma was glad that they were all okay. For once, the idea of his own death hadn't been accompanied by a relieved sigh and a sense of finally. Before he'd fully grasped Valhalla in all its glory, Ozma had feared that this was some sort of eternal afterlife - that he might be separated from Robin by the impermeable barrier between life and death. The relief Ozma had felt in Valhalla had not been because of death, but the promise that he would return to life, even if Robin hadn't joined him.

He might have dwelt more on the shift in his existence, had Robin not pulled him into an abrupt, deep kiss that Ozma felt all the way down to the tips of his toes. Automatically, his fingers flexed in pale hair and his other hand curled around the back of Robin's neck gently. The rest of the hall seemed to fall to the wayside of his awareness beyond the faint taste of mead that lingered on Robin, and the wonderfully distracting scent of him, now that they were close enough for Ozma to appreciate it. Eventually, Robin pulled back, at which point Ozma blinked in a daze.

"You really are amazing." Oz purred, flashing him a sordid grin before addressing the table and grabbing a tankard of honey wine, pulling it closer and taking a deep gulp of it, reveling in the old, familiar taste. His other hand went back to mussing around with Robin's hair. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy. I'm glad we feel the same about that, dearheart." Ozma murmured after a pause, leaning in for another kiss, though this one was more chaste.

He smiled again, even more broadly. "So, I suppose we have twenty-four hours to eat, drink and make merry. Were feasts like this common fare, in your world?" Ozma inquired curiously, fingers scraping nonsensical patterns in Robin's scalp and the back of his neck. "In Remnant, a hall like this was the stuff of history. I haven't seen anything like it in... oh, at least five centuries. Maybe longer."

• Love
Reactions: Robin

Robin

Fire Emblem
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Human
Height
5'6"
Occupation
Schola Teacher
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
♡ Ozma
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

Robin giggled, just showing how much the alcohol was starting to soak into his blood. Shoulders rising slightly at the mussing of his hair.

"I never thought I'd be this relaxed and happy after dying, but Pandora has a way of changing things, I suppose," the words would have almost carried weight, and yet it hardly even registered with Robin what he was saying. He took another sip of his drink, relaxing into the moment.

"I love you," he smiled, just overflowing with the feeling at the moment.

Everything was good, and it was nice.

Robin's eyes closed for a moment at the consistent playing with his hair, which was incredibly distracting in the best way. Typically Robin was better at focusing, but was finding it near impossible at the moment. Likely due to the drink, he assumed. Robin was never really one to drink much, in the past. Of course he had some, just never really pushed it, because typically there was a reason not to.

A fight likely on the following morn. Countless possibilities to plan for; and if he even missed one thing, it would cost people their lives. The longer Robin was separated from back home, the more he realized that he was constantly limiting himself, and constantly stressed before he was in Pandora.

It was nice to just...finally relax.

"I wouldn't say common, but I've been to a few," he admitted, idly recalling the memories, "After we won the first war, we threw a feast. And when my best friend married...and when he had a child. He was essentially the King of the land, so whenever he accomplished anything, it typically ended with something similar," Robin smiled at the memory, before taking another drink.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom