By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Science Partners

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Fire Emblem
Species
Human
Occupation
Queen of Heavenfell
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
July 10th, Year 109---Lab Chambers, Heavenfell Castle
@Linhardt von Hevring

It felt wrong to put this project on someone else's shoulders, even if she would still supervise the progress of it. Edelgard knew full well that she couldn't act as Queen and continue her experiments simultaneously, so...she gave it to Linhardt. This was probably for the best, since her next step had been dipping into healing techniques. He was far more experienced in that field where it would take her months to become proficient.

"This is where I've been working with the crystals," she said, unlocking the doors to the fortified "lab" room. It was nowhere near as disturbing as the underground chamber she'd been locked in as a child. No prisons or tables with straps. Just bookshelves of tombs on various forms of magic, beakers, tubes, and vials on raised stone slabs, and labeled containers of crystals from the mines. They were carefully separated into solid, powdered (also known as Prometheus Dust), and liquid categories. A large box kept cold with deliberately placed runes held anything that needed to be kept below certain temperatures. Old armor and dulled weapons sat in the corner, along with some metal rings and wires and a chalkboard.

"I took notes on the different disruptive properties based on the state the crystal was in, which should all be in here." Edelgard pulled up a notebook from a drawer and handed it to Linhardt. "I've managed to consistently damage technology and interrupt magical sources by recreating the "Stasis Fog" and "Stasis Rain" that the Crystal Vales are known for. What I'm really struggling with is using Crystals to store and even amplify spells."

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom