By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Seal for the Investigations Department!

S
S

Spencer Reid

Hey Everyone!

So I was wondering if someone would like to help create the Seal of the Department of Investigations.

This will be used on Fliers, Documents, and Posters that are issued by the Department.

I really would like it to look like an offical seal as you would normally see on an official department (think FBI, CIA, ect)

I would like it to be Circular, and for it to say something along the lines of

"Department of Investigations" or "Department of Investigations- Pandora" (Dash Doesn't need to be included)

Colors should be neutral or official- looking nothing too out of the box like lime green however I don't want to force people into a color palette so feel free to experiment.

The symbol I was thinking could be something like a dragon. Since Dragons are common throughout Pandora and seem like a good symbol. If you decide to take this up please let me know as soon as possible!

Thanks <3

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom