Private Secrets Unveiled

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Mami Tomoe

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Magical Girl
Height
5'2
Occupation
Student
Alignment
Lawful Good
sad.png
✦ ―it’s not fun being a magical girl

There had been an instance in the past when Adrien had lost his Miraculous, leaving Plagg in the hands of one Marinette Dupain-Cheng. But it never took longer than an hour for the Kwami to return, but now? Somehow Mami had gotten her hands on his miraculous, something that took even her by surprise. He didn’t know what to make of the situation, but for the entirety of the day, he had been unable to speak to Adrien.

So the cat kwami waited until Mami was distracted with her schoolwork to sneak off to do exactly that.

Unfortunately, she hadn’t been quite so distracted as he thought. Twisting her newfound ring around her finger as she worked, she noticed in her desk mirror a black shape disappearing through her wooden door. When Mami turned around, the kwami was nowhere to be found in her room.

It wasn’t that she didn’t trust Plagg, but she didn’t know what would happen if he wandered too far. So she left her chair, doing her best to sneakily follow the small creature. It would have been easier if not for his ability to seemingly go through objects like a ghost, but years of tracking witches had some benefit.

Mami didn’t know where Plagg was going, but she hadn’t expected it to be behind her house. She didn’t expect Adrien to be there either, speaking to the Kwami. ”Adrien, Plagg? You know each other?”

@Adrien Agreste || June 3rd, Year 110​

• Love
Reactions: Adrien Agreste

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom