By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

shadowhunters vague canon char question

lele

Visitor
hey so like, could i appp a influential yet canonically vague warlock from the shadowhunter chronicles, that doesnt have a surname, depthful personality, or even a known demonic parent or warlock mark, but does have some depth in terms of who they are, what origins they have, what their inner motivation and alignment is, and what their personality or interests may be, the latter never truly mentioned, but guessed by using logic to deduce their personali thru their history and alignment, and how it would probably explain their pesonality thru it (i.e, not distinft written out personality traits known, but comparable to thinking "oh that guy is a sithlord so their personality might be comparable to other sith lords")

character in question would be Elphas the Unsteady https://shadowhunters.fandom.com/wiki/Elphas

and if this is allowed, can we decide to take our own headcanon twist on what exactly their demon parent wouldve been, and what they wouldve had as mark

Solution
Hi Lele! We looked into Elphas. Unfortunately, there is not enough material depicting a clear persona for him to allow him to be played on Pandora. If the canon ever expands to explore his own stories and who he is, we can certainly revisit...

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
Hi Lele! We looked into Elphas. Unfortunately, there is not enough material depicting a clear persona for him to allow him to be played on Pandora. If the canon ever expands to explore his own stories and who he is, we can certainly revisit this.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Solution

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

One-One wrote on Ben Solo's profile.
Here, since you liked the lyrics I posted up on my profile. Figured you'd like the full song. It's one of my favorite songs to brood to while in my garbage can.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom