By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private She needs ECT!

Justin L. McCay

Midnight Ride
Race
Human
Occupation
Escaped Mental Patient
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The smack to the nose - plus a little SOMETHING ELSE - sent him flying backwards, the hard knobs of his spine slamming into the asphalt. His nose throbbed hotly. Justin felt something warm ooze out of both nostrils, dribbling over his lips. He tasted salty metal.

"Don't you wanna go to Africa?" he whined. “Why don’t you like Africa? Is it ‘cos of the bugs?”

But Australia and South America had WAY worse bugs. He’d read all about wandering spiders and bullet ants and kissing bugs and redbacks in magazines at the GOOD hospital. One article about funnel-web spiders had left him seeing big black spiders clutching at people’s faces with their big black limbs outstretched like big black hands. It’d provoked him into creeping around the hospital, striking anybody who had big black spiders on their faces with a rock.

He didn’t like lying on the sidewalk. What if a spider scuttled up to him to sip at the spilt blood?

Justin tried to rise into a sitting position, but found that he was pinned to the asphalt. Maybe a funnel-web spider had bit him in secret, though their venom was only supposed to cause partial loss of muscle control. It also made you feel really sick, but he didn’t feel really sick right then.

Reactions: Carrie White

Carrie White

Carrie
someday, someone will know her name
Race
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The blood coming from his nose was the only thing that made her hesitate, but she knew he had to be stopped.

She shook her head at his words; hadn't he figured out it was her yet, doing all of this?

"What makes you think you can keep followin' me and tellin' me what I should think and what I should do? You're even worse than those back home!" She was angry, but there was also pain in her eyes. "I mean...what is it? Do I look like an easy target just 'cause I was nice to you? You think can you treat me how you are doin' and just get away with it?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Justin L. McCay

Justin L. McCay

Midnight Ride
Race
Human
Occupation
Escaped Mental Patient
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carrie was CRAZY. She should’ve been in the GOOD hospital with him, where it was safe and warm and they had doctors and nurses who LIKED them. Who were their BEST FRIENDS.

“You aren’t well,” he protested, voice strained from his struggle with the asphalt. “You’ve got a bullet ant or a kissing bug or a FUNNEL-WEB SPIDER in your head. It’s CONTROLLING YOUR THOUGHTS. It’s making you see things that DON’T EXIST. Dr Hardy can get rid of it, Carrie! You gotta let him zap your brain! Please Carrie! It’s the only way!”

If Justin could just rise to his feet… But some kinda SUPER POWER was still keeping him pinned to the ground. He hadn’t been this powerless since they’d used to strap him to that bed.

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I’m not well?!” Carrie might’ve laughed if this hadn’t been so horrible.“You’re the one who needs your brain zappin’ or whatever.”

She leaned forward, focusing more of her energy so that, if she timed it right, his throat would tighten slightly, making it hard for him to breathe. Sweat beaded her forehead at the effort this took; one wrong move and he’d either be dead or set free. “You’re gonna listen to me. If you wanna get outta here alive...” Carrie didn’t like this, it felt like she was going back to the person she was before, but he wasn’t going to stop – he'd probably come after Bo, or anyone else she cared about, to get to her.

“You’re gonna leave me alone, and stop followin’ me. If I see you tryin’ to hurt me or anyone else, whoever they are – I'm gonna do worse than this.”

Justin L. McCay

Midnight Ride
Race
Human
Occupation
Escaped Mental Patient
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
His windpipe constricted as though somebody had clenched hold of his throat, not THAT tight, but tight enough to make it difficult to breathe. Was he having an allergic reaction to the bite of a funnel-web spider or bullet ant or kissing bug?

Or was Carrie using another of her magic powers on him? Justin knew that he would grow to think her powers were cool, once Dr Hardy had taught her that it was BAD to use them to HURT her best friends. Afterwards, Justin, and maybe Abigail too, could teach her WHO to use those powers to really hurt, like Lara’s abusive ex-husband and his sex addict brother, Mr Burkeman.

“But I just want to HELP,” Justin protested, his voice rough from the tightness around his throat, a burning sensation in his chest. His voice grew rougher yet as he begged her with a mix of jagging desperation and heated anger and wavering sorrow: “PLEASE let me help! PLEASE!”

If he’d been able to move his body, he would’ve clasped his hands together in earnest prayer.

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
He just wasn't gonna get it, was he? Carrie didn't know what to do; she didn't want to leave him to pick another victim, but she couldn't exactly get him out of here without losing her hold on him.

The screeching of a car in the distance made her do just that, and with enough force, sent his head slamming onto the surface of the road. Carrie stood and stared - she...she hadn't, had she?

• Haha

Justin L. McCay

Midnight Ride
Race
Human
Occupation
Escaped Mental Patient
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“What on earth!?” exclaimed Mrs Mahogany, jerking her little white Nissan Micra to a stop. A young man with fair hair and an innocent face was lying unconscious in the road!

She maneuvered her bony, hunched up form out of the car and shuffled over to him, pulling her fuzzy cardigan closer to her in the cold. Mrs Mahogany hovered around his limp body, smoothing the wrinkles out of her charcoal grey skirt as she fretted about what to do next. She wasn’t sure she could drag him back to the little white Nissan Micra with her bad hip.

From the periphery of her vision, she glimpsed a plain young lady who looked rather upset. Mrs Mahogany called out to her in a kindly voice that was tinged with a sense of urgency: “Sweetheart! I say, sweetheart! Did you see what happened to this poor boy?”

• Haha

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
As if this day couldn’t get any worse, the car grinded to a halt, and a frail looking woman slowly got out. Had she seen the whole thing? She couldn’t have, she’d been too far away. And he’d deserved it, right?

Should she lie, pretended she’d seen nothing? But it would be putting this person in danger. Carrie couldn’t help but be annoyed by her sticking her nose in and tried to keep her voice level.

“No, I didn’t. But, um, you don’t need to worry, I can handle this – I, um, I’m getting' help. You-you don’t really look up to it- I mean...I wouldn’t want to bother you...” Her cheeks flushed as she dug herself into a deeper hole – this was all his fault – why she was stuck here, lying when all she wanted to do was smash his head into the road one or twelve more times.

• Haha

Justin L. McCay

Midnight Ride
Race
Human
Occupation
Escaped Mental Patient
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“Oh, that is good news!” Mrs Mahogany cried out to the plain young maid. “Have you called an ambulance? They are usually very fast in an emergency! I would recommend them!”

She would’ve added more about how the ambulance service had been instrumental to saving the life of her late husband, Jim, except the shrill screech of tyres interrupted her train of thought. Two men who looked like brothers with their squat features jumped out of a white transit van, hurrying over to them. They directed concerned looks at both the unconscious boy and shy girl.

“What’s the matter with your boyfriend, poppet?” asked the man with the broadest arms. He had an anchor etched into one of his swollen biceps. Tsk. Tsk. Tattoos were distasteful.

“Do you need any help?” added the second, his brown eyes full of warmth and compassion.

As the men fussed around them, a snazzy red convertible pulled up behind the transit van.

• Haha

Current Season

Status Updates

Taking a posting break to get on top of apps I want to finish writing, directories, and my organizer! But if you would like instant post gratification, lmk and I will get you something! <3
Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina
Top Bottom