By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Closed Short Change

Who would you like to see?

• Dr. Cortex

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Dr. Psycho

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

UndeadBread

The loaf lost to the back of the shelf
Species
Marble Rye
Occupation
Bread
Now I love Ryoma and playing him has been fun for me, but I realize that he is very prone to emo little monologues that are just too mopey to get him anywhere. Pretty sure that it's because of this that he's had a rocky start and I'm feeling like trading his depressed beanie for something a little more lively. That's not to say I won't bring him back eventually, but now's just not a good time to have someone as cold as him sulking around. Also, I will wait for all his active threads to be finished up, this is just so I can write the app and make gifs n stuff.

SO, the prospective characters! I like my guys short and evil, so that's what we're looking at for this go:

gif cut from Tealgamemaster's N. Sane Trilogy cutscene compilation.

Dr. Neo Cortex, the bumbling evil scientist antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot games. He's the comical kind of bad, always failing at elaborate plots to thwart the good guys and conquer the world. An inventor of crazy machines, wielder of great cowardice & ambition, and an iconically flat cranium mark Cortex as the kind of guy who says he's Evil and wears it proudly. Unfortunately for him, he's a very unsuccessful villain. So unsuccessful, he actually made the creature that always crushes his plans at the end of every game. He's petty and pretty good at maniacal laughter, and has a great hand at mechanical and biological engineering, so even when he's not actively plotting he can still have some fun utility.

unsure who to credit bc the original site was so full of pop-ups my browser crashed.

Dr. Psycho, a telepath with a worse-than-bad temper. Pulling him from the Harley Quinn cartoon series, this Edgar Cizko exists in a world where villains are treated like celebrities alongside their criminal status. Unfortunately, this one absolutely trashed his reputation and ruined his high-status by being a misogynistic little troll. Harley Quinn being the only one willing to give him a chance after his televised breakdowns, he joined her crew to keep the villainy going. He's awful and almost always angry about something. And if he's not shouting, he's saying something so obscene everyone wants to kick him. He'd be a walking dumpster fire everywhere he goes, and who wouldn't want to watch it burn? Definitely a Rated-M character.

Either one of these guys would make a great swap for my small roster, I've got so much muse for both so I know I'll be happy either way, and their writing voices will be hopefully be a lot more fun to read. Also I'll be cutting much better gifs once the decision is made, I was just lazy for these. So please, cast your vote and feel free to leave a comment if you have a specific idea for either character! I actually do plan on having both when my roster max opens up (and if the other isn't taken by then), this is just to decide who's first! Also I didn't see the similarities until I had those gifs together, it seems I have a type.

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh God, Crash Bandicoot was all of my childhood so I gotta vote Cortex! He could nab a spot at Weyland Technologies as one of their lab workers! Burke would probably find him hard to take seriously and humor him a lot, haha!

UndeadBread

Species
Marble Rye
Occupation
Bread
Haha oh the miles he'd run with those resources! And he'd be the type to either think Burke actually appreciates him, or that he knows who the REAL boss is.

"Well I thought it needed a little more pizzazz so I added some rockets and a self-destruct setting."

"I asked for a microwave."
(disclaimer, I have no clue what Weytech develops.)

• Love
Reactions: Nyami

UndeadBread

Species
Marble Rye
Occupation
Bread
The heinous Dr. Neo Cortex wins!

I'm changing how this works a little, and the winner will be taking my currently available character slot! I've actually got his app all done and I just need to nab some high-def pics, so if it all rolls nicely I should have his app up by the weekend! Thank you guys for showing interest, I'm really happy that Psycho managed to snag one vote, too. Someone out there is actually interested in seeing that rancid guy here, I was pretty certain I was the only one haaa.

The poll is technically closed, but if you're stopping by you can still vote. This was also a way for me to gauge interest in the characters because if Psycho hadn't seen any votes I might've reconsidered throwing him in for a bit, and more votes toward either of these guys even after the fact reassures me they might have a little more to do than my first guy.

You all have a lovely day, and get ready for some classic video-game villainy!

• Love
Reactions: Nyami

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom