By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Show Me The Other Side

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
June 8th
@Mara Jade

Ceres was probably the "safest" place for Mara and Atton to meet, far away from the business with the Hutt and without the monsters that almost every other planet had. He just wanted to have a talk, he still had the lightsaber he'd lifted from the Hutt but it still felt off in his hand. He'd dueled with a few vibroblades now and then but they were...he couldn't understand how you fought with a weapon that barely had any weight to it's blade. The Blaster still felt more natural in his hand but he figured he could get more in touch with his Force abilities if he at least knew how to properly wield a saber. He looked at his saber as he sat outside the Ebon Hawk, he'd polished the matte black metal, he'd replaced the rotting leather wrapped around the sleeve, fixed some of the scorch marks on the emitter, it was simple in design, not that he minded simple was easier to get his hands around. It was strange though still didn't feel like his, he'd heard the whole crystal chooses you shpeel from Meetra but he was still unsure what that meant. He'd taken the crystal out a couple of times, he felt something in it, but it never felt proper. never felt like it was there for him. He lit the blade again, staring into the orange light. He heard a mechanical whirr behind him and then the monotone voice of Sawbones, the med droid he'd picked up with the Ebon Hawk. "Staring into a lightsource can be hazardous to your eyesight Captain." He disengaged the blade and sighed. "Thanks Sawbones...real helpful." The droid straightened. "My scanners detect a heightened stress levels, could it be you are fearful of this meeting?" Atton glared at the droid, only to turn his ire to T3 when he released a series of beeps. At first he'd pretended to not understand him but nowadays he just gave him the response he was no doubt looking for. "Shut up bolt bucket." T3 let out another series of beeps and zoomed off, back onto the ship and back to whatever it was he got up to when the others weren't looking.

Sawbones tapped his pincer like hand together and approached. "Do you require a sedative to calm your nerves." He held up a syringe from his medical tool hand but Atton pushed it aside. "No, I don't need drugs for a civil conversation." The droid stared at him for a few seconds before he bowed slightly to mimic a nod and walked towards the ship. Atton just watched the skys, as if Mara was just gonna land in front of his ship instead of somewhere near the town. He didn't understand why he was so eager, why he was so...on edge with her. He could find plenty of Jedi but he had to ask her. He just felt some connection and maybe it was one sided and he was stupidly setting himself up for disappointment. Always going after the Jedi, always going after the woman who was unattainable.

• Love
Reactions: Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Being contacted by Atton wasn't that out of the normal for Mara at this stage. They had stayed in contact and had tossed around a few casual conversations but nothing too serious. Which was honestly how Mara preferred things... or at least, that was what she told herself. Apparently Atton had gotten himself a new ship and a droid. Mara was a little jealous of that but only because she still hadn't managed to get herself a ship. The ex-smuggler had managed to pick up enough jobs to have a nice little bit of cash built up, but she was picky and that was half the problem. Mara wanted a good ship and not any bucket of bolts. Buckets of bolts were a little more common in this universe that Pandora seemed to create.

So, Mara was still without a ship and Atton just waltzed into a second one. Luck was certainly more on his side, that much was clear, and that just kept on amusing Mara. Atton would have fit very neatly into the group back home. Out of everyone she had run into in this Pandora, he had been the one that most reminded her of... home. At least in a good way. She was avoiding Skywalker like he had the plague and that was something Mara intended on keeping up.

But then Atton had asked for her help with something. Lightsaber skills. Which was something that she would be able to help him out with. There were others, there were plenty of people who would be able to teach him, but they had also started to vanish in Pandora. So maybe she really was his best choice for a teacher. He could do a lot worse and Mara did want to... what did she want? Wanted to see him? Be reminded of home just a little bit? Maybe it was that.

She had agreed to meet up with him to see if she could help him. She had landed in town on a taxi, then messaged Rand to figure out where the smuggler was hiding. From there, she moved to where he had parked and soon enough was sending a message to let him know she was outside. Where he planned on having this little exercise, Mara didn't know, but she was here to find out.

• Love
Reactions: Atton Rand

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton decided to grab chow before Mara arrived, making himself a bowl of bone broth and sipping it while sitting on the boarding ramp, Sawbones watching him and warning him about sodium intake for the fifteenth time. And Atton ignored him and slurped down bone broth louder just to annoy the droid. Atton looked up at the message and saw Mara approaching. He smiled and hopped off the ramp, waving towards the ship. “It’s my old ship! I found her in a junker auction, got lucky I guess.” Sawbones walked down the steps and stood beside Atton. “Yes, The captain was very lucky all of Derf. Corps salvage was sold off and his debt wiped clean once the Corpus chairman was arrested.” Atton slapped a hand across the back of the droids head. That stuff isn’t important Sawbones.” He didn’t want the words debt being brought up around Mara. Mostly because he had neglected to tell her about them when they had talked about money.

“But uh yeah anyway, Thank you for coming and uh I also wanted to see if well.” He coughed into his fist. “The Hutt mission went well so uh I was thinking what if we get together on a more permanent thing. Like business wise get together.”

Kriff this was going bad. He was trying to use his normal methods of hiding his emotions. Trying to hide he was clearly nervous like a cadet asking his crush to the graduation ball.

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
It's my old ship! And his face lit up a bit. That reminded her of home. Atton kriffing Rand reminded her of the best parts of home when he said stuff like that. She didn't like it and she guessed that luck had been in his favor somehow, but here they were and Mara was smiling just a little bit when she stopped with one foot on the ramp. Almost ready to walk up but watching the smuggler interact with the droid first.

Her eyes narrowed as he started in on working together. Permanently. The redhead glanced at the droid and then back to the smuggler. Out of the blue and nothing to do with a saber. "So what? You lured me out here on a pretense to ask me to... work... with you?" She held up the hilt of her own saber for a second, twirling it around to have it grab his attention before she stepped up properly to the ramp. It seemed like an entirely different reason to be here but she was willing to hear him out. If his luck continued to be as good as she had seen, then there was a good chance that teaming up with him could work for her.

But she had a number of questions he was going to have to answer. "Let's go set up for training. If you answer my questions well enough while we work, I might have an answer for you when we're done." Mara moved up the ramp. She hadn't come with a ton of her gear. Just enough to work on what he had asked, which was basically herself, her blade, and a few spare parts in case he might have needed some actual work on his saber. Which was... likely more than she would have brought for someone else. If Mara could help him with this, then maybe he could take better care of himself. Seemed pretty straight forward to her.

She got to the top of the ramp and motioned inside of the ship. She figured there would be space somewhere inside for them, so they could have a private conversation while they trained. Mara had plenty of questions and Atton would have to answer truthfully if he wanted her to actually sign up. Seeing how he took that offer... well, Mara figured she'd have a few different answers one way or another. But one eyebrow lifted sharply at him, waiting for the new once-again-captain to lead her into his new ship.

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
"W-well no I really need your help, I wanna...open myself up like before and all that but I also wanna...I ya know." Atton shrugged, he didn't exactly say this as a lie, he did want to learn from her, to reach the Force with her help but he also...wanted to team up with her. Sure they could make good money together and they could do plenty of good but also...she was on his mind a lot lately, way too much for him to just write it off and ignore. It, he was being dumb, really dumb, really kriffing dumb to even hold out a hope of...anything happening. But he wasn't about to drop it, she'd came, that had to mean something. "We can train in the cargo bay and I'll answer anything you ask" She was giving some thought to it, that was good, that was very good in his mind. Very good, he waved for her to follow and stepped into the ship. "It's mostly the same layout but with a few upgrades, Ebon Hawk's faster, more reliable than the other ship." Atton ran his hand along the wall of ship's hall almost lovingly, like the ship was a part of him.

"Chow is in the commons room along with caf and drinks, and the cargo hold is where we can train, Meetra used to do it there all the time." Without any cargo they would have space to move around in. "So....what did you wanna ask me?"

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
He had seemed a lot smoother when they had first met. He had been far more professional then. Now Atton seemed... well, she wasn't sure if she could put proper words to the way he was acting but there might have been a hint of a smile on her lips. Amusement was something hard for Mara to come by all on her own, at least the kind of amusement that felt warm instead of cold. It was also easy to read that Atton liked this ship a lot more than he had liked the last one or he was more comfortable to express it around Mara now.

The redhead followed him into the ship and soon enough they were in a cargo bay that was completely empty. Atton had gotten this ship recently and hadn't taken any jobs since. She glanced around at the space and took note of that, before she turned to Atton. There was a shrug of her shoulders to remove the jacket she had been wearing but it was tossed off to the side shortly after. Her hair was already tied up and Mara felt decently ready to just start. Start training and start putting him completely off guard so she could get all the information she needed out of him.

"Well, what sort of contract are we talking about? What split? What role are you offering me?" There were always roles on a ship. There could only be one real captain, for example. Mara knew that Atton was captain of this ship, that much would be obvious to both of them, but for once the smile she had on her face reached her eyes. This was something she was going to take her time with and have fun with. Because really, this was what Atton was signing up with if they did wind up working together. She would keep him on his toes and would verbalize any disagreement she might have had. If he couldn't handle that, then Mara wouldn't have been interested in him anyways. Or... working with him.

Her right hand grabbed her blade's hilt and she gave the thing a bit of a shake before turning on the blade. "And show me what you can do. I need to know what I'm working with." Her blade came up in a defensive stance, that smile still on her features as she waited for him to get going with both the answers and training.

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton was usually smoother than this but then again he usually had no real emotional attachments with his "bunkmates" for the night. It was a quick skrog in the sheets and he flew off into the stars. With Mara...he wanted something different, what that was...he wasn't sure. But he was sure she was gauging how much money she was going to get which, fair. But when it came to sharing, it was going to be fifty fifty, he owed her that for the amount of times she'd saved him. He shrugged off his own jacket and pulled the lightsaber out and thought on how to begin.

He wanted to cut her in on everything, it felt right but would they be playing things too soon? Showing off all his cards at the start. Maybe. He had to think about it. "Um well...I'm captain you I guess are my second, I mean not like the droids can fill that role right now. So fifty fifty split I'm thinking." He tried to sound calm in it, like he'd thought it over and wasn't just knee jerking it.

Then he thought again. "Yeah you'll be second in command of the ship, and we'll split profits fifty fifty until we get more crew. Then we'll renegotiate." He didn't really plan on changing it that much, since he doubted they'd find a crew any time soon. Finally he ignited the saber's orange blade and slowly approached. Right he knew how to clash blades, just like using a vibrosword. He swung, whipping the blade around and plunging it forwards towards her.

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
The second. That was exactly what Mara had been expecting and she would have accepted no less. It was points for Atton that he already had that portion figured out. It also meant that if Atton did something stupid (likely, she was thinking), she'd be the one in charge of pulling him out of the problem and keeping everything together. Which was... well, that Mara had experience with, didn't she? Of course, she had a lot of experience with smuggling and being second in command. That had been her role for a good long time wit--

Fifty fifty was also good. One eyebrow lifted sharply as he repeated himself and then came forward with that orange blade he had picked up. She could tell by his stance that he was thinking of the weapon like a vibroblade instead of an extension of himself. But he was also holding it like it would cut along an edge, which wasn't how to fight either. "I'll agree with that, Fly Boy. But you have to communicate with me about everything to do with this ship and our jobs. Utterly transparent." They were going to be working together and there was going to be a certain amount of trust between them for it.

She flicked her blade to the side and then stood with her feet spread shoulder length apart, holding the blade at an angle behind her. "What do you know about the different styles of fighting?" There was some mandated requirements that she was supposed to talk about the different forms and fighting styles. That was a requirement of... helping someone. Mara had a specific style that worked best for her body but Atton might have needed a different one. She could show him some basic footwork and the like, but Ataru wasn't for everyone.

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton didn't expect that he could really stand up against a jedi when he didn't even really know how to use the weapon in his hands. He barely knew how to block a blaster bolt in it. He clenched his fists around the saber and tried not to let it drop out of his hands. He was glad she seemed up to the idea of working together. This was already going good and he was glad they could work together again, for the business purposes of course. He rolled his shoulder and smirked. "I'm always transparent with you Red, name one thing I've hidden from you." He had tried to be as honest as possible but...of course he'd ignored the time he had snuck her some more credits on their first job together. And how much giving up that money had set him back with his debt keepers.

"Well...I saw Meetra constantly shifting her stance ya know, in fights she would deflect some bolts with one stance and then seemingly shift and slash away at vibroblades and then just be some ultimate duelist....Not that I watched her much in battle ya know." Atton didn't even know the names of the styles and he wasn't sure what he'd do with a saber. He mostly stuck with a blaster, the blade made sense and he knew he wasn't wielding it right.

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
It sounded like Atton didn't actually know much about lightsaber fighting at all. Or maybe things had changed between their points in time. This ship looked good but there were likely a number of upgrades they'd be able to get to help bring any old tech back up to speed. She hoped. Atton was in love with the ship and that was good. She could be the one making sure they got what they really needed. "So, there's seven forms known traditionally. Couple of off shoots and... less than official sorts that happened during the era without jedi." Had she talked to Atton about any of that? Mara didn't think so.

"I use Ataru. We can go over the basics but there's one thing that will help you with figuring out how to make your blade work for you." She moved then, pacing slightly to the side with her green eyed gaze glancing between his face and body as she started to circle him. Slowly. "Practice." A little bit of hard work and elbow grease. Mara had trained every day of her life for years. While she had been the Emperor's hand she had trained and trained and trained in order to be able to kill on command. That probably showed, but it had built a solid foundation of combat for her.

"If you don't practice every day, you're better at sticking to a blaster." Mara moved her purple blade a few times, letting the sound of the blade fill the air before finally motioning for Atton to attack. She wanted to see what he had to start with, then she'd adjust from there. Or something. Mara had never actually taught anyone before. It couldn't have been that difficult, right?

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton listened to what she had to say, practice, Ataru, all of it melded together but he got what she was trying to tell him. He needed to practice, he needed to learn what to do with his blade and practice was the only thing he could work with. He followed her movements and gripped the saber tightly and approached her to slice at her with the saber, putting his power behind the slice with both hands clutched around the hilt. Like a real blade. He needed to practice and to practice he needed to fail, he wasn't trying to impress Mara...well he was. But he knew he'd fail and that she'd teach him what he did wrong and what he had to do to fix it. So he slashed at her, knowing she'd block it easily.

For someone who used to hate them...he found himself holding Jedi to some higher standard than himself, they stood tall, they put themselves in danger for no reward. He couldn't grasp that. Would Mara say she was like that? Probably not. But she was trying to help him. "Seven of them, how many of the ones made after those do you know?"

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
She smirked slightly when he came at her with a full swing. Putting his weight behind it, like he expected the edge to do all of the work. It was a beginner's mistake but one that everyone made at one point or another unless they had had a lightsaber in their hands from a young age. She easily parried and moved to the side, barely letting their blades clash for a second before moving on. Moving at a slightly quicker place. "I dabbled a little, but I'm not good with the other six. Always appreciated Juyo, but it's a risky one." Emotional too. Mara knew anger well but fury was something that she couldn't wrap her mind around. Besides, it was easy to lose a hand while using Juyo.

"Ataru means that your whole body is a weapon. Kicks, flips, the whole nine yards. You gotta be in good shape for it to be effective." The red head suddenly twisted her body into a flip, kicking up and then landing on her feet gracefully to the side. Just a demonstration but Mara figured it would help her point things out. She hadn't exactly been using her whole body in fights around Atton, at least when he wasn't distracted by other enemies, but that was the entire point of Ataru. The whole body was a weapon. Every limb, every breath, working in concert together to get the job done.

"It's adaptable and flexible. If your whole body is a weapon, then you're never unarmed. I'll spare you the theatrics. My masters had a number of dramatic things to say about it." She moved herself into the first stance before gesturing with one hand towards it. "Stand like this." They'd start with the basics.

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton stumbled as Mara easily parried his attack, turning to face her as he started to right himself. She was giving good advice, he just had to take it. Juyo, sounded funny, what could be so bad about a fighting style? Did it leave you open to attack, or was this some sorta Jedi "danger" that mostly existed in the mind or whatever. "Risky how? Like is it all offense no defense?" Atton thought about the concept of falling, maybe he had when he joined the Sith. But he wasn't open to the Force then. Would he be able to control himself? Or would he fall into bad habits and end up a Sith? Could one come back from that? Well Mara did. Maybe he just needed to stop doubting himself and just kriffing do it.

He thought about what she was saying about making your whole body a weapon, he always felt naked without his blasters but he was sure she meant something more spiritual. Like focusing on combat, he could do that. He got into the stance she was showing him. He was trying to use the saber like a sword, but it wasn't a sword. He had to stop thinking it was just like his old training. "I mean I trained in Echani hand to hand. Lot of the Republic forces learned it, helped when fighting Sith since they'd taken on Exar Kun's army."

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
"Pretty much. Sort of... embracing either winning or dying, if you will." Mara's accent hit a high note with those words but she was purposefully playing up that Coruscant wording to tease a bit. Joke around and have a little fun, even if it wasn't a joke in the actual content. From her understand, that was what juyo was all about. The redhead couldn't help it if she misunderstood anything, she had never used the style and it was one of those "forbidden" things that a lot of Jedi didn't feel like touching. For all she knew, she would have been terrible at all.

Atton brought up Echani and Exar Kun and Mara slowed slightly, before stopping and sighing. Apparently there was no getting around the fact that Atton spoke as if he were... far in the past. "Exar Kun's a name that I've heard a few times. He... possessed someone I knew on Yavin 4. Of course, he's been dead for some time when I'm from." Pandora was the only place that Mara could have ever used the words "when I'm from" but there it was.

She had only heard about the possession and the following troubles with Durron, but this was the first time that Atton had said something that could place him in time. Somewhere around four thousand years before her time, roughly. She looked at him again and then shrugged before finally voicing her thoughts. "I think... you're around four thousand or so years before my point in time. Oddly. Despite it all sounding familiar at the same time." Why did that make her so tired? Everything just continued to repeat itself. Sooner or later there would be another Empire to replace the one that Mara had been apart of...

Her thoughts trained and then she flicked her blade back up. "From the starting position, strike high, medium, low, and then repeat." She took up a spot across from him, ready to block each strike so that Atton could get a feel for the basics, even as her mind tried to piece together the time puzzle and what her thoughts were on... well, on everything.

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
"Kun was a basstich, real bad one too." Well he supposed most Sith were, would Mara count as a Sith given her past? He wasn't sure, he guessed not everyone who was on the darkside was a Sith. He wondered was she ever really on the Darkside? Did one have to choose to do bad to be part of the Darkside? Was he part of the darkside, it was like everything he learned about the Jedi it gave him a dozen more questions. Maybe he was just a slow learner or maybe he just didn't have the temperament of a Jedi. "Guess the Galaxy likes it's cycles. Fate." Atton smirked and raised his blade, following her instructions, moving his blade from up high near her face, down towards her chest, and then one more time down low at her hip. Then returning back up to repeat the process, trying to use the saber like an extension of himself.

"Hey, maybe Fate's why we ended up on the same job, bringing us together...for this training...or anything else." He flicked his wrists to spin the blade and recenter himself before going back in. He wasn't subtle, but he doubted he could fully hide his attraction from her, even with all the training he went through to block out Jedi, they'd gotten too use to each other it seemed.

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Kun had been a pain in the ass to deal with, at least if Mara was remembering everything correctly. If their universes were one in the same instead of copy images of one another with differences. The redhead had had a bit of trouble figuring out what was real and what felt different since she had met Ben Solo. Han and Leia's son, apparently, but not Jacen. Everything was different but similar in their galaxy. Mara didn't know what to think about major historical points or figures that should have been common knowledge since then. Similar yet different.

What did that mean?

She grunted an agreement about the cycles. It did seem like the force at work or fate, whatever you wanted to call it. It also seemed to span both copies that Mara had heard about. She didn't know whether to be comforted by it or not. Instead she concentrated on making sure to block every one of Atton's attacks. He had the basics of other forms down, which meant that he wasn't a complete newbie at this. It helped, even if it was a small thing.

Or anything else. That comment was weighted. Mara's gaze flicked up to Atton's face before returning to the saber he was holding and his posture. Blocking the next hit and the next. "Faster." Easily enough the next step, though perhaps a purposefully bad choice of words for the conversation that Atton had attempted to nudge. Anything else. Like Mara wasn't supposed to know what that meant. "So, mixing business with pleasure is something you'd pursue?" Mara felt like being direct for the moment. She was still amused, still smiling, and still gently circling him so he'd have to move to keep the strikes going. Getting him comfortable with the motions on the move. Wondering which train of thought was going to win out in the end.

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton sped up as instructed, he paid attention to how fast he stepped to match her movements. The movements were routine, like drill practice with the Echani, and he was slowly getting used to it but the saber still felt off. He'd have to talk with Mara about it later, after their current conversation. He smirked around their sabers, so she was coming right out with it too? Fine he wasn't going to back down when she literally had a blade to his face. "Well...why not?" He locked their blades for a moment, pushing himself back for a second before coming in with the pattern of blows they'd set up again. "We work great together, got some similarities and we can relate to each other." Atton thought of something a little less...teenage kiddy love or something stupid like that.

"It might help with that...training like uh." He tried to think of that thing Kreia mentioned to Meetra in all her rambling. "Force Bonds, those form between master and apprentice don't they? Maybe that'll...help us bond." Didn't come out the best but he made his point. He brought the blade down low again, dipping a bit lower and using the tip some more, he had height, which came with reach.

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Why not? Such a nice little notion, wasn't it. Why not. Why not start getting physical? Mara wasn't entirely certain she liked that answer but she let the man speak all the same. Not everyone was always going to say everything right and Mara knew that she wasn't exactly the best at compliments either. It was difficult to figure out this sort of thing. Mara didn't have the best experience on the matter but then again, she knew what sorts of things one was supposed to feel or say.

Then he brought up Force Bonds, of all things and Mara stopped completely. Those green eyes narrowing as she looked at him. A Force Bond was something completely different from what Mara had been speaking. He was talking about something far more personal than just sex and Mara hadn't been prepared for that. Her blade was held to the side as she studied him, unsure of what to say to that. Then her blade snapped off and her left eyebrow raised for a moment. "Atton, I was just talking about sex." She hadn't been attempting to figure out a relationship, which was what the smuggler seemed to be suggesting.

Mara couldn't help it slightly. A smile broke out on her face and she laughed lightly. It was just sort of... kriffing adorable that Atton was suddenly trying to dance around a subject that seemed far more serious than anything that Mara had intended. Then again, if you were sleeping with the captain of your ship and you were not in a relationship, then it was likely going to start trouble in another direction, wasn't it? "I'm not someone you want a Force Bond with. My... it's damaged." The words were a little gentler and Mara looked away from him, before snapping her blade back on.

Why was she even saying any of this? "You could have just asked for sex." Instead of wallowing on it, Mara shoved it away and snapped her blade back on. "Now block." Then she was moving in the regular forms towards him, at a similar pace that he had set before. Training still hadn't stopped but the mood had shifted. Mara felt a touch more comfortable. Who was taking who off guard again?

• Love

Atton Rand

Star Wars
Species
Human
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Atton felt like he’d been punched in the gut, Meetra could do the same thing, skirt around all his careful choice of words and just out and out state it. While sex with Mara would have been part of it, it wasn’t all he was looking for with her. “I-I mean...I wouldn’t say no to that but the point is...wait are you implying that you’d...” Atton couldn’t really think of what to say. His cool demeanor was gone, sex was easy, if he just wanted a roll on the bunk with Mara he’d be upfront but this...there were emotions, something raw and something he’d avoided for a long time. He was scared, worried he was gonna do something stupid. “Mara...you know my past, I’m....I’m not right....I don’t know if I’m fully on the light side...I don’t know what I am and.” He tried to find the best way to describe it. “I’m Damaged.”

He brought back up his saber to block her attacks and tried to match her motions. “I didn’t know how you’d react and I didn’t want to ruin this.” He tried locking sabers to get in a word. “But is this you admitting you want to have sex with me?“

• Love

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Mara had finally found something to trip Atton up with. He went from the smooth, fast talking smuggler to someone completely unaware of what word was supposed to come next out of all their mixed thoughts and Mara was the one who felt smug in the next few moments. Until things took another serious swing. I'm damaged. She sucked in a breath because Atton didn't understand what she was saying. Didn't understand exactly what damage she was talking about because he assumed that it was similar to his own. It was, in a way she still had that damage from her years as a dark side user, but it was more than that.

And then his thoughts circled right back to the physical. Predictable. Their sabers locked for a second and Mara laughed a little under her breath. "You should really be thinking with the other head right now, Fly Boy." She twisted slightly and her right foot slid behind his left foot, hooking his leg by the ankle. She also reached out with the force to toggle the ignitions on both of their blades before pushing Atton with a rough shove. Using every bit of her body like a weapon, just like she had talked about.

"You're attractive enough." There was more humor in her voice but Mara was specifically avoiding the subject of a Force Bond. That wasn't something she was interested in. At least, not exactly. The redhead really did think that the telepathic command she had lodged in her mind was something completely different. If anyone was truly damaged between the two of them, it was Mara Jade. but that wasn't important right then. "Or are you saying you haven't been thinking of me?" Instead, Mara was looking to keep Atton's thoughts firmly in the direction of where his blood was probably starting to flow. Get a man thinking about certain sorts of things, like someone imagining them in a sexual way, and biology would take its course. Add in the fact that Atton was obviously thinking about her in that manner already, and well, it seemed like an easy enough thing to do.

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom